Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Redswifties's songwriting contest!-please enter

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:20 AM

ANYONE???
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Redswifties's songwriting contest!-please enter

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:04 AM

{THIRD OF MAY}
    I must admit that with you I was reluctant
    To give into your smile and glowing charm.
    All I've had so far are broken relationships
    But you gave me hope and for the first time I loved.

All I have seen are couples fall out and hurt
    And the ones we'd love the most may just leave.
    But you came in and showed me a new perspective
    I used to be looking back but now I'm looking at you.

I'll always remember when I saw you that first day.
    The time was quarter to nine and the third of May.
    You looked at me sitting there in the diner booth
    Walked over, fell over and chipped a tooth.
    We both laughed until we cried then said our goodbyes,
    Little did I know I'd be loving you until the end of time.

The following week you took me to the corner park.
    We sat eating chocolate watching the sun go down.
    It started raining and we hid under the oak tree
    I was taken by surprise when you kissed me.

You always remembered how I told you my past
    And how I thought that in reality love never lasts.
    But you said that fairy tales can in fact come true
    Your eyes sparkled in the moonlight - of course you knew
    That we would always be laughing, never say goodbye
    And that you'd be loving me until the end of time.

There was that dark night where it almost ended
    At least that's what I thought - but you had other plans.
    You said you'd never leave me, you couldn't not ever
    Because our love was meant for forever.

So when we're sitting watching the clouds go by
    83 and dreaming that we could touch the sky
    I'll remember that one day when our feet leave the ground
    And one of us may or may not be around.
    We'll forever be smiling, even after goodbye
    And we'll always be loving until the end of time.

Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Come and have a look at White Stone - a place where all swifties can feel safe sharing their walk with God and asking for prayer :) http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2207451/

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:44 AM

so you have to write a song??
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Here's my song. I hope more people enter this time:) i wasnt totally sure what to enter to fit the theme... i hope this song fits, its not about happiness particually, but its a happy song...:)
    Falling
    I didnt believe in true love,
    heard so many sad songs,
    that i thought something must always go wrong.
    Spent time building walls, to protect my heart,
    but you come along, and they all crumble apart.
    Chorus:
    I think youve got me falling for the first time,
    but im too shy to ask you if you feel the same.
    its scary, breathtaking and magical.
    Im falling for you...
    Verse:
    You smiles like the warmest sunshine.
    you look at me. do you feel the magic?
    Youre in my dreams, and i believe,
    this is love.
    Chorus:
    Im falling for you...
    Verse:
    Youre telling jokes, and im laughing,
    you are so perfect for me,
    dont you see?
    i miss you like crazy when i dont see you for days,
    i need you.
    Chorus:
    Im falling for you...
    Outro:
    I didnt believe in true love,
    heard so many sad songs,
    but now i know i got it wrong...
    'cause ive fallen for you.
    greece. loves. taylor.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Here's my entry for round 1!! Enjoy and please listen because it's better that way :D

Happier Than Anything

Click here to listen!

Verse 1:

The birds will sing, the sun will shine
    The sky will be clear, not a cloud in sight
    And we'll be laughing at each other's jokes
    Like it was before everything broke

Pre-chorus:
    And the pain and the heartbreak will be swept away
    We'll keep that for another less-perfect day

Chorus:
    And we'll be reunited
    Our love reignited
    And we'll jump and laugh and skip and sing
    Cos now you're here and we're ok, I'm happier than anything

Verse 2:
    We'll talk, catch up on everything we missed
    And as we walk, I'll wish things could stay like this
    But I know things will change, they always do
    And I hope it's not a lie cos I want this to be true

Pre-chorus:
    And I hope the pain and heartbreak will stay away
    We can keep that for another day

Chorus
    And we'll be reunited
    Our love reignited

Bridge:

It's like the calm before the storm
    Soon everything will fall apart, our perfect picture will be torn
    But for now we're ok, in the sun not in the rain

Pre-chorus:
    And the pain and the heartbreak are hidden
    A conversation that's silently forbidden

Chorus
    And we'll be reunited
    Our love reignited

]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM

AnOnYmOuS_SwIfTie13 wrote:
    so you have to write a song??
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Yeah :)
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Thyank-you guys for entering!!!! That means a lot
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:16 PM

bump :)

TaylorRose xx

Come and have a look at White Stone - a place where all swifties can feel safe sharing their walk with God and asking for prayer :) http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2207451/

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:34 PM

TaylorRoseSwift13 wrote:
    bump :)

TaylorRose xx

Haha, thanks
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM

BUMP!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Lat day guys for you guys to enter! I might not be able to tell you the reslts tonight because I'm pretty sick and I'm just checking if anyone has entered.
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Thank-you guys for entering, it was ridiculously hard choosing the places and you guys should know that you are all amazing songwriters and please, please enter in the next round, please
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Thank you thank you thank you!! thank you!

I feel bad advertising on here but please if you have time enter a song into my songwriting competition? http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2318403#post_18823673

TaylorRose xx

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:29 PM

TaylorRoseSwift13 wrote:
    Thank you thank you thank you!! thank you!

I feel bad advertising on here but please if you have time enter a song into my songwriting competition? http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2318403#post_18823673

TaylorRose xx

Sure!!!

Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM

ROUND TWO - FAMILY PROBLEMS

Spinning

Verse One
    Why are they shouting
    What are they arguing about
    Did I do something wrong
    How do I sort this mess out

Verse Two
    The lock on my bedroom door is broken
    My blankets far too thin
    The living room’s where my daddy sleeps at night
    When my mama doesn’t know where’s he been
    Oh

Chorus
    I try to hide
    But walls are strong enough to keep the monsters out
    I keep my light on
    But the shadows will just creep in at dawn instead
    I want to scream but I just stay silent
    Don’t know what to do
    Why am I afraid, why am I scared of you

Verse Three
    I wake up, always feeling like I can’t breathe
    I am trapped, the duvet’s smothering me
    Out in the world the birds are chirping
    But inside my head is spinning, the world is turning

Chorus
    I try to hide
    I keep my light on
    Don’t know what to do

Bridge – How do I keep the monsters out
    When I used to know, who they used to be
    Before they started to scream and shout
    How do I stop them from finding me
    When I love them so much,
    And they know how to get to me

Chorus
    I try to hide
    I keep my light on
    Don’t know what to do

I don’t know how I’m gonna make it through

Jessye

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:54 PM

^^^ Thanks for entering, past contestants, I'll try to make graphics for you guys so keep an eye on this page!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Anybody else???
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Bump
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM

PLEASE guys!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I'm still trying to make some graphics!!! Hold on!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12