1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NOOOOOO

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I don't want to go to school tomorrow this thanksgiving break has been so amazing. I got to be on Taylor Connect soo much more, but all good things must come to an end :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Swifyforever&always13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NOOOOOO

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM

a 4 day weekend was not enough. lol

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I had the whole week off, but I so not ready to go back to school. Especially since I think I am getting back some tests and assignments... I hope I did well!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Even though this is my first year being online-homeschooled, I still hate the feeling of having to get back to schoolwork, even though this is better than being stuck in real school. :/

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I don't want to go back to school either! I have an essay due and a test in the SAME CLASS tomorrow! Not fun!! :( Four days was not enough!

^Ours13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM

ikr? same..i have 5 tests, 2 essays, and 2 projects all on friday!! it's going to suck :(

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Just think of winterbreak and Christmas!! It is coming up so soon :)

RE: NOOOOOO

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I'm just gonna rub this in your faces...I only have 4 days of school left the 8 weeks of holidays for me!!! (I'm an Aussie!) good luck at school guys!!!!! :D
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM

But school is a good thing, it's good for your future and your career ahead :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM

taylor_xo wrote:
    I'm just gonna rub this in your faces...I only have 4 days of school left the 8 weeks of holidays for me!!! (I'm an Aussie!) good luck at school guys!!!!! :D
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Oh, you Aussies sound spoiled! ;)

Vacation time never seems long enough, does it? It's that way when you're no longer in school, too.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Be grateful!! We don't get ANY time off for Thanksgiving! :P:P:P:P
    ]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Christmas is coming real soon!! You'll have off for that soon!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13