Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lily's Songbook!

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Going in with no explanation for this one. Too painful

Boy from Kentucky

Secret Message: You are not the kind of boy to be marrying to wrong girl

I heard the big news today
    It turned my world black and grey
    And I as I hear myself say congratulations
    I know there will be no celebrations
    on my end tonight

And as each slide passes by
    on the screen
    I can feel my heart breaking at the seams
    Don’t you see what you’re doing to me?
    I’m breaking, breaking

You sit there with a smile painted on your face
    Going on and on about her
    But your words are just a blur
    As I try to push it all away
    and portray
    a girl who isn’t in love with you
    But that’s just so hard to do when your emotions
    are see through

Stupid girl,
    I should’ve known not to get in too deep
    Shouldn’t of let you be the reason I took so long to fall asleep
    Now you’re engaged to her
    and loved you in all the ways that were wrong,
    my emotions for you were just way too strong
    And I know it’s time to move on,
    but I’m not ready to let you go

Don’t worry I won’t interrupt the special occasion
    because I’ve realized that you plus me isn’t the right equation
    I see your eyes light up when you talk about her
    I wonder how you’ll write your vows
    and I’ll wonder how you’ll say “I do” and accept her as your spouse

and portray
    are see through

I’ll spend the rest of my life
    wishing you were at my door
    cursing all the words that I wish I said
    even if they were socially something you’re supposed to dread
    At least you’d know what I’d really felt all this time
    since you were the reason for all these rhymes

I hope ten years down the line,
    you have a beautiful life
    with kids and you’re happy with her as a wife
    I only know that in my dreams I’d fill that role
    ‘Cause I know I won’t
    So I’ll write this song ‘till my ink runs dry
    Because I can’t say the same for my eyes

and portray
    are see through

I’ve been stuck in this fairytale way too long
    I see it all now that you’re gone
    I was just a mess of a girl
    who thought she had a chance
    because of all the situations that I enhanced
    There’s no one to blame here but me
    I guess I dreamed too hard of the boy from Kentucky

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:27 PM

That's so beautiful, I love the layout of the song, the whole song is just so beautiful!!
    Check out my songbook:

http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/2396773

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM

s_tay_beautiful wrote:

That's so beautiful, I love the layout of the song, the whole song is just so beautiful!!
    Check out my songbook:

http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/2396773

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Thank you so so so so much!

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Can I request something? I would like you to record these songs and post them on Youtube (or wherever)! I know your songs are beautiful - and even more beautiful if you'd sing them!
    -KristenSwifty13

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:28 PM

KristenSwifty13 wrote:
    Can I request something? I would like you to record these songs and post them on Youtube (or wherever)! I know your songs are beautiful - and even more beautiful if you'd sing them!

Thank you for saying my songs are beautiful, but unfortunately, my voice is not :(

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:36 AM

OMS the line "So I’ll write this song ‘till my ink runs dry
    Because I can’t say the same for my eyes"
    brought tears to my eyes!!!! this song i could imagine Taylor herself singing to a crowd of thousands every night !! this song is 100% perfection!!
    xxx

RE: Re: Lily's Songbook!

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 8:47 AM

sparklexxx wrote:
    OMS the line "So I'll write this song 'till my ink runs dry
    Because I can't say the same for my eyes"
    brought tears to my eyes!!!! this song i could imagine Taylor herself singing to a crowd of thousands every night !! this song is 100% perfection!!
    xxx

Oh my gosh!!!! THANK YOU so so so so much!!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:07 AM

beautiful! xx
    October 22nd 2012, the world turns RED.

Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the amazing graphic!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Thank you all!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Bump!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Bummpp

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Because these thoughts of you
    are quiet company
    They bring me peace
    and they help me release
    all my built up thoughts
    Even though I'm stuck in this daydream
    it helps me regain my composure on the balance beam
    Oh quiet company, how sweet you are
    You play in my mind like a movie star
    Oh quiet company, please don't leave
    Don't leave me alone to grieve

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:45 PM

It Ain't Fun

Secret Message: Tell me why, do you have to make me feel small, so you can feel whole inside?

I could go ahead and be angry
    but I decided to grow up and be the better person
    Something that you couldn’t do in your own little bubble
    that’s gotten you in so much trouble
    Maybe that’s why I’m moving on

Now you’re left wondering
    what do you do
    when the one who meant most to you
    said “it’s not working anymore.”
    Now you know
    that it ain’t fun to be on your own
    Now you know
    that it ain’t fun to knock when no one’s home
    Stop crying
    Stop trying
    It ain’t fun no more

You make it so easy to write this song
    Feeding gasoline to the fire
    I guess I wasn’t the one that you desired
    I just wish I’d realized sooner that I was blind
    Now I can’t wait to leave you behind

Sure I cried for a while,
    but now I’ve dried my eyes
    and learned to appreciate the blue skies
    since you’ve been gone
    And now I can say amen
    man, where’ve I been?

I was so sick of you being mad at everything
    can’t you just stop pretending that you do care?
    I thought you were such a breath of fresh air
    Turns out you were just poison in my lungs

what do you do
    Now you know
    Now you know
    Stop crying
    Stop trying
    It ain’t fun no more

So tell me, what are you gonna do
    when no one’s going to want to be around you?
    What are you gonna do when you’re gonna
    be all alone?
    You’re sending your own world up in flames
    by playing these games
    And they ain’t fun no more

what do you do
    Now you know
    Now you know
    Stop crying
    Stop trying

It ain’t fun no more

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Beautiful!x
    October 22nd 2012, the world turns RED.

Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the amazing graphic!

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Take A Hint

Secret Message: Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did

Can’t control your mouth
    and it’s causing your life to go south
    I thought everyone grew up at one
    point or another
    but it seems as if you’re more immature
    than your little brother

I know we have the same love interest
    but the similarities stop there
    because you don’t know the meaning of
    “tender, love, and care”
    In fact whenever someone talks to you
    you laugh and act like you’re a movie critic
    shooting every down so quick

I can’t seem to hear myself think
    when you’re around
    You won’t put down that crown
    that you seem to think you own
    Not everyone loves you,
    Not everyone thinks you’re funny
    In fact I’d bet my money
    that everyone thinks the opposite
    It stings a little doesn’t it?
    Maybe you should take a hint

There’s so many things that I wish you knew
    Like how I don’t really like you
    As you seem to think I do
    I wish you’d stop thinking you
    knew my own life better than me
    Don’t you know I’ll always disagree?

My eyes hurt from rolling them
    so many times
    At the things you say
    But go ahead and spill your guts
    you’re gonna slip on ‘em anyway

when you’re around
    Not everyone loves you,
    In fact I’d bet my money

I heard you gloating today about
    your freshly cut blonde locks
    And it makes me want to crawl in a box
    and never come out
    I’ll never understand why you
    need so much attention
    and do things with so much condensation
    I think I’ve finally had enough
    of you thinking that you’re hot stuff

Maybe someday I’ll sing this song
    and before you’re able to play along
    I hope you’ll take a hint

when you’re around
    Not everyone loves you,
    In fact I’d bet my money

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I like your new song!

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I Just Think You Should Know wrote:
    I like your new song!

Thank you so much!!!

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM

WOW!! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I haven't stopped writing songs, I just haven't had time to post them!! Expect some soon!!

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Haven't been to your songbook in a while, and now I'm going back through the songs :) They're so amazing, I really admire your songwriting xx

Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the ama

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Talented! I wrote a song called Cold December too

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.