Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Feeling RED's Songbook!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Firecracker

Secret Message: I wish you'd see me

Baby you’re a fire cracker,
    shining brighter than the
    million little shining stars
    across the sky you fly
    Right into my heart

Your smile is burned into my brain,
    haunting me until I see you again,
    and look into those big brown eyes
    Then I know everything is alright

Firecracker, that’s what you are,
    bursting into the sky with your bright colors
    Letting everyone know you’re perfect than all the others
    Untouchable to the highest royalty
    Baby you’re perfect to me

Everyone would agree with me
    how impeccable you seem to be
    its so unfair
    How you got me from the word hello

When you walk by, I can’t help but be mesmerized
    I’ve got you memorized
    Right down to your parts of speech
    I’ve fallen so hard for someone who is
    just out of my reach

Firecracker, that’s what you are,
    bursting into the sky with your bright colors
    Letting everyone know you’re perfect than all the others
    Baby you’re perfect to me

We can play this right, baby
    You and me
    Shining high in the sky
    Bursting like a firecracker

Firecracker, that’s what we can be
    bursting into the sky with our bright colors
    Letting everyone know we’re perfect than all the others
    Baby we’re perfect to me

^Ours13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Cold December

Secret Message: I miss you

Long walks, big coats
    You held my hand and never let go
    You wouldled me to a little cafe where
    we first me, and every time you'd
    say, "I'll never stop loving you"
    Now I walk alone

Winter's coming around
    Like the snow that falls to the ground
    It was different when you were around
    Now it's just a cold December

There's a chill in the air that
    I wouldn't even notice
    You brought me a warmth that I can't
    even describe
    Too bad that's all gone now

Winter's coming around

It plays back in my mind
    The days where you held me in
    front of the fire
    I run back to those memories
    Getting trapped between their cold fingers
    I don't know what happened, but
    all I know is that it's becoming a
    cold December

Winter's coming around

^Ours13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Nothing to critique, these are both amazing! I can imagine Taylor singing these, even though I don't actually know what music would be playing along with the lyrics, haha. :) But very nice job! Can't wait to hear more! Keep writing!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:15 PM

burningR3D wrote:
    Nothing to critique, these are both amazing! I can imagine Taylor singing these, even though I don't actually know what music would be playing along with the lyrics, haha. :) But very nice job! Can't wait to hear more! Keep writing!

Wow! Thank you so much!! That's such a huge compliment to me, thank you so so much! Glad you like them :))

^Ours13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Last Goodbye

Secret Message: Stop calling, I'm not picking up

August of '09
    Was the best month of my life
    I met you and I swear I'd never fall in love again,
    you were perfect and there was nothing that could change that

This is our last exchange
    I don't want to be hurt by you anymore
    Stop the lies
    Stop your cries
    This is our last goodbye

I remember our very first kiss
    The one that meant so much to me
    I thought I could never be more happier in my life
    Why did you have to go and tear our work of
    art all up?

Stop the lies
    Stop your cries
    This is our last goodbye

But then came that one fateful night,
    I found out about you
    How many girls was it?
    How many were just like me?
    Did you lie to them too?
    Do they know about you?
    All of those "I love you's" meant nothing to you
    They were just another one of your lies

Stop your lies
    Stop your cries
    This is our last goodbye

Yeah

And as I press send
    I realize
    This is really it
    Our last goodbye

^Ours13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Wow you're really good, all those songs r amazing! Would be cool to hear the melody that's inside your head lol
    "Never forget the essence of your spark" TS

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Edith Swift wrote:
    Wow you're really good, all those songs r amazing! Would be cool to hear the melody that's inside your head lol
    "Never forget the essence of your spark" TS

Thank you so so so so much!! Haha, in my mind, there's a whole different bunch of melodies! I don't even know what's what anymore lol!!

^Ours13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Wow, you're really good! Amazing songs!!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:29 PM

DancingUnderRedStarlight wrote:
    Wow, you're really good! Amazing songs!!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Thank you so much!!!!

^Ours13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Reckless

Secret Message: Just another Romeo and Juliet

Two teens
    Reckless and wild
    Sneaking out late to see each other
    For just one kiss
    And one "I love you"

(Wild and young
    Dangerous and reckless)

A boy and a girl
    They were made for each other
    Both blinded by love
    for one another
    Their love is reckless and wild
    But they'll do anything to show it

Her parents don't approve of him and
    his worn out jeans and sleeve tattoos
    His sister doesn't care of her
    and her long blonde hair
    But they don't care
    Their love is theirs

(Wild and young
    Dangerous and reckless)

A boy and a girl
    Both blinded by love
    for one another

One July summer night,
    She was up in her room
    Getting ready to sneak out
    But there was no need,
    He was already there with
    A diamond ring

A boy and a girl
    Both blinded by love
    for one another

Because their love is reckless

^Ours13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:01 PM

bump!

p.s: working on a new song right now!

^Ours13

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Party of One

Secret Message: Pathetic Single Girl Party

Love can be so cruel
    So damaging to the heart
    Why is it so shocking that
    I just want to be by myself?
    All my friends,
    So pushy, so ruthless
    Why can't they understand that
    I don't want to find love?

Alone on Saturday night
    Got no one to hold
    But that's all right
    Happiness doesn't equal playing
    games with someone you don't even know
    So I'll just stick to being a Party of One

I've heard every excuse
    "It's not you, it's me!"
    Too bad that's not the truth
    Heartbreak is getting too much
    So why even try when you know
    you'll just end up being solo?

Alone on Saturday night
    Got no one to hold
    But that's all right

I'll find true love someday
    With the perfect guy,
    Mr. Right
    But now, I'm happy being A Party of One

Oh, Ohhh A Party of One

Alone on Saturday night
    Got no one to hold
    But that's all right

^Ours13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM

bump!

^Ours13

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Wow!! It's been a while!! Sorry guys!! I promise I'll be updating with more songs very soon!!!

^Ours13

Re: Lily's Songbook!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Wow!!! So much for very quickly, huh??? Well, I'm very proud of this one. It has a short chorus, but it's okay!

You

Secret Message: I remember it all too well

Mouth open
    No words
    Tears falling
    Down my face
    It’s like you think this
    is a game

Brown eyes,
    happy smiles
    Heart beating
    Silent breathing
    You play me like a
    game

It’s you, it’s you
    This is all because of you

Singing in the bathroom
    spinning all around
    don’t know who I am

I bet you’re all alone now
    wondering where you went wrong
    boy you don’t even know

You thought you had me figured out
    Had me wrapped around your heart

I wore your favorite sundress
    and your favorite perfume
    Said it was like heaven to you

It’s you, it’s you

And now I lay alone these days
    Praying that it will be okay
    But I’m not so sure

You left your mark so strongly
    right on my heart
    Why won’t you go away?

It’s you, it’s you

^Ours13

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:04 PM

bump! :D

feedback appreciated!

^Ours13

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM

bump :)

Working on a new song!!

^Ours13

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Your songs are so pretty!
    I think you could win if you entered my contest :P
    Here's the link:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2372833

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:41 PM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    Your songs are so pretty!
    I think you could win if you entered my contest :P
    Here's the link:

Thank you!!!! :D

I'll enter right now :)

^Ours13

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Okay, this song was really really fun to write!! This is probably one of my favorite songs I've ever written! The chorus isn't the best, but oh well :)

Joke

Secret Message: I hope you get a flat tire when you drive away

"Can you believe he did that?"
    "Oh my gosh! What a jerk!"
    "I know, right?"

Eh, Eh, E-Eh

The words play back in my mind
    The way you held me that night
    Telling me how much my love
    means to you
    I guess that wasn't really true, was it?

Oh, don't look now,
    I'm comin' around town for the
    first time since you brought me down
    It feels so good to not have you around
    We're so over

I can't believe I trusted you
    I was so naive to think
    that we could ever be
    You're just the punchline to a
    bad joke
    I hope you won't tell it to others like you
    told it to me