1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

One Direction Club

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Hey guys Its x-kendall-x,

I really LOVE One Direction so I made a club ( obviously ) Here you can talk about all of your favorite members ( i personally don't have a favorite but If I had to pick I'd pick Liam Payne) You can also talk about up all night and TAKE ME HOME ( and if you're wondering what song is called Take me home, it's in the song kiss you )
I hope you enjoy this club! Send me a message in comments on my page ( x-kendall-x ) and tell me you want to join. Thanks sooooooo much!

Love, Love, Love,

x-kendall-x
( yes I am a girl ) cause most people think kendall is a guys name
XXkendall

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: One Direction Club

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:51 PM

cool!! my favorite thing ever done by them= "no!' jimmey protested.
    nuff said.

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Yeah Isn't that in video diary.... 7????? I forget but I saw Louis dump sugar into his hat and then stick it in his head... that was funny! And to answer your question, yes you are a member. I have a question for you though. I have another forum ( It's only availible on my page under my forums) But I have a song contest ( x-kendall's song exrodinare ) but it's due on december 1st and I only have 1 contestant! PLease try it!!!!!

__ x-kendall-x
    XXkendall

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:03 PM

i love louis and harry!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I love Louis and Liam

Sparks Flew June 8th 2011.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Dropping by to say hello! I love One Direction but I don't like their fanbase. Like I used to be cool with them until they started sending Taylor death threats. I can't even for the life of me begin to think what went into their minds... but yup sorry for the slight rant I love 1D!!! And Take Me Home is def. a lot of fun to listen to.

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Hey glad you feel that way. I don't like how their fans are sending Taylor death threats. No wonder Harry is afraid to get a girlfriend! All of his fans will threaten her! and Taylor did nothing wrong! I'm a 1D fan and do you see me threatening Taylor? NO!! also Taylor is afraid to look herself up on google cause of bad reviews! ( not likely that there are any )
    XXkendall

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM

My favorite is Liam and I don't mind his new hair or his tattoos. I honestly dont like tattoos but I guess there okay on Liam.