Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

! decinere's . songbook !

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM

hello
AND WELCOME
to decinere's songbook

I have been song-writing as long as I can remember, but not always has it been so close to me. As I'm growing up, however, music has taken a sharp turn down my life and it means everything to me now. Never before has anyone desired so strongly to pursue a music career like Taylor Swift, but I know I come in a close second. So, here I will put my songs I have written through-out the past few years of my life and through-out the upcoming future! Thanks for reading. (:

Table of Contents
Introduction
Only A Little While
Girl Number Two
Shed A Story
Second Best (Burned)
Take Me - This song is a work in progress!
That's Good
The Wanted
Daddy
Guess I Will
Sugardrops

Each song will come with a title, a hidden message (like Taylor! (: ), a cut by cut (meaning why I wrote it), guitar chords or piano sheet music (if applicable), and any awards won by it.

Go Swifties! (: x
13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen
My Song Contest! c:

^by me, don't use!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ! decinere's . songbook !

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM

This song is called:
    Only A Little While

*-~-*

I wrote this song about a guy who I knew was going to be trouble, going to be the worst idea for a boyfriend, and he was just overall a bad-boy (and I don't do bad boys). He...was so charming, though, so intoxicating-ly delicious and I just couldn't stay away from him. But I had to because he had a girlfriend even though he was flirting with me, and I had been in an abusive relationship before-hand and I was scared to be around another guy. So I wrote this song to help me stay away...but it didn't work. Whoops!

*-~-*

My calender speaks to me every morning
    Sometimes I need a tiny warning
    Because each day is just a day farther from him
    And all those cruel things he'd done then

But now it's month four and
    I'm falling again like I did before
    Though my eyes cry my heart won't pump
    And I feel like I know why

I don't wanna lose you, lose you
    I don't want more bruises, bruises but

// Sure I guess I can come in / Only for a little while / Sure I guess I have an iced tea / Unsweetened, please / But I gotta' get outta' your way / Someday / But 'till then I guess I'll stay / Only a little while //

I'm still shy and I still hide
    Believe me I hate it, too
    But I learned the hard-way don't take the high-way
    'Till you know who's driving the car

And this time it's gonna' be me, me

// Sure I guess I can come in / Only for a little while / Sure I guess I have an iced tea / Unsweetened, please / But I gotta' get outta' your way / Someday / But 'till then I guess I'll stay / Only a little while //

Mmm, yeah
    'Cause I'm still breaking, my Earth's still shaking
    From all the yelling that'd been done before
    Oh I'm still crying, but baby I'm trying
    And I know that's not enough
    I don't wanna lose you, lose you

// Sure I guess I can come in / Only for a little while / Sure I guess I have an iced tea / Unsweetened, please / Sure I guess I can come in / Only for a little while / Sure I guess I have an iced tea / Unsweetened, please / But I gotta' get outta' your way / Someday / But 'till then I guess I'll stay / Only a little while //

'Till I finish this glass, yeah only a little while
    My calender speaks to me every morning
    Sometimes I need a tiny warning...

*-~-*

I currently don't have any chords or piano to go with this song. Check back later!

*-~-*

This song has won 0 awards yet. Check back later!
    My Song Contest! c:

^by me, don't use!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:26 AM

This song is called:
    Girl Number Two

*-~-*

I wrote this song about a boy who I liked, and he showed signs of liking me back until...he totally forgot about me for another girl. And what I didn't understand was she was so mean to him and everybody around her, but he still talked to me all the time. He'd tell me the good things, and then eventually the bad things he found out about her. And so I wrote this song to deal with the irritation...

*-~-*

I see it in your eyes
    They dance when she walks in the room
    Your lips tug at the sides
    When you see her standing there

And I don't blame you
    I'm just girl number two

Even if you're with me
    You're thoughts wander around her instead
    You ask me how she's been
    And I start to wonder, too

// Is she over you like I'm not? / Is she trying to like I can't? / Does she lie awake at night / Stumbling over what to say to you? / Will she be forgotten like I am? / When will she be just another girl to you? / Like I am... / Girl number two //

I want to ask you what went wrong
    So I can patch you up and love you
    But you're gaping at the pictures
    That you kept on your phone

And I don't blame you
    Even though I want to

// Is she over you like I'm not? / Is she trying to like I can't? / Does she lie awake at night / Stumbling over what to say to you? / Will she be forgotten like I am? / When will she be just another girl to you? / Like I am... / Girl number two //

And I don't blame you
    Even though I want to, no
    I don't blame you
    I'm just girl number two...

So when you open your eyes tomorrow
    And all you see is her
    Then you gaze around the mirror
    Wishing she was there, know:

I don't blame you

Oh I see it in your eyes
    They dance when she walks in

*-~-*

I currently don't have any chords or piano to go with this song. Check back later!

*-~-*

My Song Contest! c:
    My Songbook! c:

[url=http://www.iaza.c/]http://www.iaza.c[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I Only Wanna Stay, She is not your girl :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM

This song is called:
    Shed A Story

*-~-*

Shed A Story is kind of like...well, a story! It's in the eyes of an older man or woman whom is talking to a little girl. It's set in the future when the Earth is all decimated and at a horrible state, and this young girl is curious about what life was like before humans ruined the planet. And the old man/woman replies saying that they don't have time to explain how glorious it used to be. I wrote it because I am very concerned for future and when I children, their generation.

*-~-*

Little girl, I haven't gone 'cross the world
    But I know enough about me
    To know that's not what I would like to see

Little girl, there's lots of trouble in this world
    That might be why there's too many
    Clouds you just can't find the lining

// And she asks: / "Shed a story, tell me what's it like to go outside without a mask? / "Oh shed a story, tell me what's it like to feel the rain? / "Please shed a story, tell what was it like before we mucked it all up?" //

Little girl, you oughta' stay in your tiny world
    Or you just might learn something strange
    Young ears can't behold the truth

// And she asks: / "Shed a story, tell me what's it like to go outside without a mask? / "Oh shed a story, tell me what [i]is it like to feel the rain? / "Please shed a story, tell what was it like before we mucked it all up?" //

// And I say: / "I ain't got no time for that / "I ain't got no time to give you the theory of messin' up / "But, I'll tell you what..." //

Oh, shed a story
    Shed a story
    Please shed a story

// And she asks: / "Shed a story, tell me what's it like to go outside without a mask? / "Oh shed a story, tell me what's it like to feel the rain? / "Please shed a story, tell what was it like before we mucked it all up?" //

// And I say: / "I ain't got no time for that / "I ain't got no time to give you the theory of messin' up / "But, I'll tell you what..." //

Little girl, you're better off naive about this world
    Just keep the dust on the papers
    Shut your eyes and plug your ears...

*-~-*

GUITAR
    Standard tuning, capo on the 5th fret.

Verses: C G Am Cadd9 G
    Chorus 1: C G Am G
    Chorus 2: C G C G Cadd9 G
    Bridge: C G C G C G

I currently don't have any sheet music to go with this song. Check back later!

*-~-*

My Song Contest! c: & My Songbook! c:
    [url=http://www.iaza.co/]http://www.iaza.co[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:40 AM

BrandNewDress wrote:
    I Only Wanna Stay, She is not your girl :)

Hahah, yep, sounds about right. (:
    [url=http://www.iaza.co/]http://www.iaza.co[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM

This song is called:
    Second Best (Burned)

*-~-*

I originally didn't want to put this song up because it's so mean, but I realized...it's my feelings, and they were raw and bitter at that time. And I feel like the girl needs to know, she's not always going to get first place. Because there's tons of other people in the world that are much, much better than her. For example, everyone on this forum. (:

*-~-*

So she asks him, "why her not me?"
    She tells him, "you're blind, you're crazy."
    And he must've not'a answered her
    'Cause now she's talkin' smack
    Says she hopes I have a heart attack

Csh...ouch...*laughter*

// Well, hey, I'd like to tell you somethin' myself / Right after I knock your trophies down off'a your shelf / Ya' don't deserve anything that you've got / And I'm surprised that'cha don't sleep on a cot! / You're just an apology to your mo-o-mmy / So go home and learn / That ya' just got burned! //

Now she's in my face cussing me out
    Then she'll go home and go pout
    He must've called and set things right
    'Cause now the jury says:
    "Guilty as charged, what went through your head?!"

// Well, hey, I'd like to tell you somethin' myself / Right after I knock your trophies down off'a your shelf / Ya' don't deserve anything that you've got / And I'm surprised that'cha don't sleep on a cot! / You're just an apology to your mo-o-mmy / So go home and learn / That'cha just got burned! //

Oh oh oh burned
    Yeah you got burned
    Third degree baby!
    Mhm, you're on fire...*laughter*...just kidding
    How's it feel to be second best?

// And, hey, I'd like to tell you somethin' myself / Right after I knock your trophies down off'a your shelf / Ya' don't deserve anything that you've got / And I'm surprised that'cha don't sleep on a cot! / You're just an apology to your mo-o-mmy / So go home and learn / That'cha just got burned! //

Yeah burned
    Oh oh oh
    Mhm, baby

// You're just an apology to your mo-o-mmy / Ya' don't deserve anything that you're got / Except this song //

You deserved this!

// Well, hey, I'd like to tell you somethin' myself / Right after I knock your trophies down off'a your shelf / Ya' don't deserve anything that you've got / And I'm surprised that'cha don't sleep on a cot! / You're just an apology to your mo-o-mmy / So go home and learn / That'cha just got burned! //

Hollah! *laughter*

*-~-*

*-~-*

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:14 PM

This song is called:
    Take Me

*-~-*

This song came to me while I was in a poor relationship, and I was wondering what would it be like to have someone treat you better than this? I wanted to feel a warm touch and a gentle kiss, not something violent and scary. So I wrote this song as sort of, a daydream. IT IS NOT FINISHED, HOWEVER.

*-~-*

Mmmm, oh yeah...

You're just too good to be true
    Heart as soft as a waterbed and
    Chest as hard as a nail's head
    Tell me how did you find me?
    If it's a dream, please don't wake me
    And burst it at the seams

You're perfect you know?
    Unholy love, treacherous, real and true
    You're only sitting next to me
    But my throat's so tight, I can't breathe
    You tickle then catch me,
    And say that you love me

// Why tell me why my heart is singing / 'Cause I found you, you're better than me / Wrap me up and take me in / Why tell me why you're perfect / I wonder am I worth it / Oh thank you but I can't repay you / So take me //

THIS SONG IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, IT IS NOT FINISHED.

*-~-*

*-~-*

13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen

My Song Contest! c: & [url=http://taylor

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I love Girl Number 2! It's such a good title and the lyrics are great :D
    ]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM

This song is called:
    That's Good

*-~-*

I wrote this song about a guy who seemed how to please any and every girl, and every person I knew either hated him because they were jealous, or were completely in love with him. And one day I got a chance to be with him. It was nice (not as nice as I thought it was going to be, buuuut whatever), but it didn't work out in the end. I wrote this song while we were still together.

*-~-*

You sure know how to play a girl
    Words dance on your tongue
    And they tickle mine with a smile
    Baby won't you teach them how to

How to in the name of mosaic hearts
    You make my afternoon light
    Hotter than it should be
    And that's how I know I was taught by the best

// Oh, dip your head down low / Tip your chin real slow / Then put your lips over mine / Yeah that's good //

Your eyes are a key and I'm a lock
    A diary shut air-tight but somehow
    You slipped in like the birds in a
    Greenhouse, and while we're there

// Oh, dip your head down low / Tip your chin real slow / Then put your lips over mine / Yeah that's good / Slip your hands a little lower / C'mon some me like you never showed her / Then whisper treats in my ears / Yeah that's good //

The moon's a spotlight
    The field our cushion
    We don't even need the fire
    'Cause your blaze is meant for two
    And baby won't you save me
    From worrying 'bout that one day
    Where I won't remember today

And teach me something new while we're here...

// Oh, dip your head down low / Tip your chin real slow / Then put your lips over mine / Yeah that's good / Slip your hands a little lower / C'mon some me like you never showed her / Then whisper treats in my ears / Yeah that's good //

You sure know how to play a girl
    Won't you teach them how to

// Oh, dip your head down low / Tip your chin real slow / Then put your lips over mine / Yeah that's good //

*-~-*

*-~-*

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM

JJ13 wrote:
    I love Girl Number 2! It's such a good title and the lyrics are great :D
    ]

Thank you so much! It means a lot! (:

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM

This song is called:
    The Wanted

*-~-*

I wrote this song during an abusive relationship. I didn't know what to do with myself, and I just wanted to make the boy pay for what he did to me. I wanted him to be punished, and I figured the police was the most typical way. I never did call them, but this song helped with my confidence.

*-~-*

This corner's got wear and tear
    Because you shove me in reverse
    And my tears branch mold
    Memories of you in ever niche

My trembling anxiety spikes a goal
    But this is your game and
    The sandy fallout blinds me
    And your dust never settles

// Oh I'm broken to my core / And that's all you ever craved / I can't crack more / But that's all I ever do / So I hope this goes on your grave / "The Wanted" //

Your picture's posted in my head
    Stained on bulletin boards
    And your striped shirt looks
    Fitting on your cruel frame

There's a reward of peace at mind
    Knowing your tank's at E
    And you'll be caught then
    I'll plead you guilty

// Oh I'm broken to my core / And that's all you ever craved / I can't crack more / But that's all I ever do / So I hope this goes on your grave / "The Wanted" //

So they asked me today why I'm blue
    I told 'em I'm black too
    Got asked why, told 'em
    I guess I needed rearrangin'
    And if that ain't enough
    These are from him too...

And these, these, these, these!

No one other than those sirens
    Will ever want you now

*-~-*

*-~-*

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM

This song is called:
    Daddy

*-~-*

I wrote this song about my father. He has a permanent disease known as multiple sclerosis (MS). MS ruins the protecting around your nerves in your body. Side-effects are fatigue, depression, anger, balance problems, loss of knowledge, slowing of brain processes, strength loss, numbness, loss of vision, trouble speaking, trouble using any muscle, white blood cells aren't as strong, and the list goes on. He was diagnosed on my birthday, too, so it makes it all the more painful for me and my family. I wrote this song to stay strong, even in the darkest days...

*-~-*

2003, September 17th
    On my fifth birthday
    You left me

I did not know what was
    Going on, all I knew
    Was that you were sick and you needed help

// But Daddy, don't feel sorry / I know you didn't do any...of this / Oh Daddy, don't you worry / I'm right here if things get blurry / I know things are hard to understand / But you won't lose me if you're holding my hand / Oh Daddy //

Nine years after
    Life's a disaster
    But we still manage to stay on our feet

Now I know what is
    Going on, you have MS
    And you're sick and you need help

// But Daddy, don't feel sorry / I know you didn't do any...of this / Oh Daddy, don't you worry / I'm right here if things get blurry / I know things are hard to understand / But you won't lose me if you're holding my hand / Oh Daddy / Daddy //

...Instrumental bit...

// But Daddy, don't feel sorry / I know you didn't do any...of this / Oh Daddy, don't you worry / I'm right here if things get blurry / I know things are hard to understand / But you won't lose me if you're holding my hand / Oh Daddy //

Oh Daddy
    Oh, oh
    Oh, oh
    Oh Daddy

*-~-*

GUITAR
    Standard tuning, no capo.

Verses: C F G7 C
    Pre-chorus: C F G7 C F G7 C
    Chorus: C Am G7 C F G7 C F G7 C F G7 F C
    Instrumental bit: C Am G7 C F G7
    Bridge: F C F C F C F C

I currently don't have any sheet music to go with this song. Check back later!

*-~-*

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:03 PM

This song is called:
    Guess I Will

*-~-*

I wrote this song about a guy who was so insecure during our relationship that he constantly tested me by daring me to leave him. But he was a very frightening guy and I felt pressured to stay in his grasp or else he would threaten me. So I did, until I managed to get enough courage and advice to leave him. I did, and afterwards wrote this song to show that I am actually quite proud of myself.

*-~-*

So many times before
    I'd be angry and my face 'ould be red
    You'd dare me to walk out the door
    And the thought was in my head

It was sitting in there
    Had a spotlight on a pedastool
    Then you showed me you didn't care
    And now I realize, for once

// I guess that I'll go / Delete them memories off my phone / Lay in the grass you said you'd cut / And I'll find them pictures and tear 'em up / Stare at the fire you burnt yourself on / That's when I'll know your feelings are gone / 'Cause that's what you said to do / And I guess I will //

I just want a reason
    Why you came to this
    'Cause you honestly had me believin'
    With our first kiss

It wasn't perfect
    But it was worth it
    And now I'm wonderin'
    Was it different for you?

// But I guess that I'll go / Delete them memories off my phone / Lay in the grass you said you'd cut / And I'll find them pictures and tear 'em up / Stare at the fire you burnt yourself on / That's when I'll know your feelings are gone / 'Cause that's what you said to do / And I guess I will //

I will set my heart ablaze
    And blow the ashes away
    You took the me I was with you
    So now what's the point in mending
    Oh the love can wash away
    And I'll pray it didn't stain 'cause

I'd be angry and my face 'ould be red
    Try to get them colours outta' my head

// I guess that I'll go / Delete them memories off my phone / Lay in the grass you said you'd cut / And I'll find them pictures and tear 'em up / Stare at the fire you burnt yourself on / That's when I'll know your feelings are gone / 'Cause that's what you said to do / And I guess I will //

I'll set my heart ablaze
    Oh I'll let the love wash away
    Now I realize for once
    You were sitting in there,
    Had a spotlight on you

But I have to delete the memory
    'Cause I know your feelings are gone
    And I guess I will

*-~-*

*-~-*

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:16 PM

This song is called:
    Sugardrops

*-~-*

This song is just an idea that came to me in the middle of the night. I loved the title idea, so I made a song to go with it. (: I would probably never do any of this stuff though, I'm really lazy, lol.

*-~-*

I could just...
    Kiss you dry and
    Eat you up
    And I swear I'd never ever
    Get enough

Oh I could...
    Say your name
    And the angels would sing
    I could wait forever-hours
    So I could watch you sleep

And since it ain't enough
    You could be my:

// My guilty-pleasure when I'm home alone / My super-secret medicine when I'm sick, oh oh / You could be my ray of sunshine when the clouds are low / My, my, ultra-favourite T.V. show / You're my hot-tub in the winter when I'm cold / My gaming console when life gets slow / You could be my extra sugardrop after I've had enough / And nobody has to know //

I wish I could...
    Steal you away so we
    Don't have to hide
    And I'd watch your chest rise
    'Till the end of time

I'd let them...
    Deep eyes
    Pour right
    Into mine
    And baby we'd make it rough

And since that ain't enough
    You could be my:

// My voodoo doll stayin' up all night / Shakin' in groovin' 'cause it feels so right / You're my remedy when I'm feelin' light / Oh my barrier when I get a fright / Could be my relaxation when I get tight / Got peaceful ammunition? 'Cause we'd never fight / You're my sweet lil' sugardrop after I've had enough / And nobody's in sight //

Oh I wish I could
    'Cause honey I could just
    Oh I wish I could
    'Could you could be my:

// My guilty-pleasure when I'm home alone / My super-secret medicine when I'm sick, oh oh / You could be my ray of sunshine when the clouds are low / My, my, ultra-favourite T.V. show / You're my hot-tub in the winter when I'm cold / My gaming console when life gets slow / You could be my extra sugardrop after I've had enough / And nobody has to know //

Nobody!

// My voodoo doll stayin' up all night / Shakin' in groovin' 'cause it feels so right / You're my remedy when I'm feelin' light / Oh my barrier when I get a fright / Could be my relaxation when I get tight / Got peaceful ammunition? 'Cause we'd never fight / You're my sweet lil' sugardrop after I've had enough / And nobody's in sight //

*talking* So let's roll, my sweet lil' sugardrop! *talking*

*-~-*

*-~-*

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.