1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

T-party questions

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Hey! I was wondering where the best seats are to get into the T-party? I have been told to sit in the nose-bleed seats so then you can have a big sign with lights and stuff but I've also been told that they probably won't pick you if you are way up there. Also, does anyone have any tips on getting into the T-party? Thanks! :)

-LoveLoveLove ShelbeeSwifty

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: T-party questions

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Yeah, I have floor seats one night and first level another night.... I'm assuming when you're in the first level you have a better chance of getting picked

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I think you anywhere but, the pit is fair game. All you need to do is make a sign that's no body ever made before like lots of glitter,glow in the dark paint,Christmas lights, and basically anything you could think of. Make sure to wave it around to get peoples attention! I watched a few videos on Youtube like these 2 girls made her a apron and somebody told them to wave it around and one of the members from Taylor's mom's crew gave them T-party passes. And just dance crazy and sing and have the best time evaaa!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Red plus Me equals Love wrote:
    I think you anywhere but, the pit is fair game. All you need to do is make a sign that's no body ever made before like lots of glitter,glow in the dark paint,Christmas lights, and basically anything you could think of. Make sure to wave it around to get peoples attention! I watched a few videos on Youtube like these 2 girls made her a apron and somebody told them to wave it around and one of the members from Taylor's mom's crew gave them T-party passes. And just dance crazy and sing and have the best time evaaa!!!!!!!!!

I remember that vid! that's from when they went on the Fearless Tour and they probably went to the Speak Now Tour. I have this amazing idea to get into the T-Party and I hope it works

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Red plus Me equals Love wrote:

cool! (i got the worst seats you could get )

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

RE: T-party questions

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM

maybe on the seats where is kinds leans so they could see ur poster!! and make somthing super cool to make them kno that ur a big fan!! or just act REALLY crazy!!(: xoxo txswifty4life
    my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

[url=http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Thanks! :)

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Read the T-Party FAQ
    Jennifer