Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Winnie The Pooh Fans!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Who here loves Winnie The Pooh and his friends from the One Hundred Acre Wood?

If you do then you have come to the right place! Chat here about all things Pooh Bear related!

Have fun! :)

Love Love Love Louis x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Winnie The Pooh Fans!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Omg!!
    I love him!
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I love Winnie the Pooh!! So cute!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I love Winnie the Pooh! My nickname is Pooh Bear! :)

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:37 PM

"Winnie The Pooh lives in 100 Acre Woods." EVERYBODY LOVES HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:45 PM

He is like my dream husband! {or my dream husband would be like him. except not a bear}

Check out this pic I made! Hope you like it :)

Love Love Love Louis x

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:08 AM

OH MY GOSH EEYORE IS MY LIFE

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
    THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:19 PM

LOVE!!! My nickname when I was little was Pooh!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:58 PM

When I was little I had a Pooh Bear teddy. I took him EVERYWHERE {literally}
    One day at kindergarten I lost him. It was the end of the world {again literally}
    My mum and dad bought me all different Pooh Bear teddies but I didn't want them. I just wanted my Pooh Bear.
    One day I went to kindergarten, and there he was, stuck in the fence. Someone had found him and put him there. {and to this day I don't know who found him, but I am SO grateful to that person}

I still have Pooh Bear now, and I am 14 years old. That was about 11 years ago, and I still love my Pooh Bear unconditionally. He is my most prized possession.

I will love him forever x

Love Love Love Louis x

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.