Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ATTENTION SWIFTIES: RED TOUR IDEA. HELP NEEDED!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:41 PM

*EDIT.
I am creating a new topic called LETTERS TO TAYLOR. This will have everything we have come up with. If you commented below with a tour date saying you were interested, i wrote your name down! Please go to the new page for details. Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ATTENTION SWIFTIES: RED TOUR IDEA. HELP NEEDED!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Hmm... Last time I made a canvas but we could get some of us to get like a little canvas and paint, draw or print like something red on the canvas then we give it to Taylor so she can have like a red wall! :D

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I'd love to join in whatever you do!!!

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Hmmm... how about doing sort of the same thing, only with the picture of her and Mer? You know, the one where she's lying on the floor in a red dress with Mer. She posted it on Twitter with the tagline "I'm thankful for friendships like this."

Oh, I found it! Here's the pic:

Or we could do a sort of mosaic with the pictures she posted on Twitter in the days leading up to Red - The ones that were like "9 days till Red. 9 vintage shoe forms."

Or we could have graphic makers on TC make graphics with pictures from her world tour - maybe like a different one for each show - and then we could print them all out on high quality paper, put it in a photo album, decorate the cover, and give it to her?

I don't know... those are just my ideas :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:47 PM

all of these ideas are good! keep brainstorming. also if you want to include the city you'll be attending the show at, i'll put down your username and that way when we have a good idea, i can have a contact for each city. I'll be going to Indianapolis!
    *mallory layne

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I'm going to Tacoma! I remember reading a few weeks back that the person(s) that started the puzzle piece project didn't want others taking their ideas, so I guess that means we have to do something new.
    So maybe, what if for each venue, a Swiftie or a group of Swifties or whatever bring a present or something? I was thinking we could each write something, and then when you piece all the writing together it makes something. OMG. What if we each wrote Taylor something, had a number from 1- whatever on the back, and then in our writing, we highlight a single letter like she does in the album booklet, and we give each writing to her at our concert? I think if you don't want to do this, I'll start something with this, but if you do want to use this idea I'd love to help in every way possible! (meaning in the end, it will make a sentence of some type which Taylor decodes!)

Cheese

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    I'm going to Tacoma! I remember reading a few weeks back that the person(s) that started the puzzle piece project didn't want others taking their ideas, so I guess that means we have to do something new.
    So maybe, what if for each venue, a Swiftie or a group of Swifties or whatever bring a present or something? I was thinking we could each write something, and then when you piece all the writing together it makes something. OMG. What if we each wrote Taylor something, had a number from 1- whatever on the back, and then in our writing, we highlight a single letter like she does in the album booklet, and we give each writing to her at our concert? I think if you don't want to do this, I'll start something with this, but if you do want to use this idea I'd love to help in every way possible! (meaning in the end, it will make a sentence of some type which Taylor decodes!)

Cheese

Also, if we do this, then we shouldn't give it to her in order so she can't figure it out until the end of her tour. Meaning, we give 1 to her at the first show, then 8, then 113, then 2, etc.

Cheese

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    Berrysis wrote:

Cheese

Also, if we do this, then we shouldn't give it to her in order so she can't figure it out until the end of her tour. Meaning, we give 1 to her at the first show, then 8, then 113, then 2, etc.

Cheese

Ahh, I'm sorry, I'm really excited about this idea. If you don't want to use it then I think I will... I hope you don't mind... :) But if you do, then could you PM me? And if you need help organizing, I'd love to help :)

Cheese

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Mallory Layne wrote:
    Berrysis wrote:
    Berrysis wrote:
    Berrysis wrote:

Cheese

Cheese

Ahh, I'm sorry, I'm really excited about this idea. If you don't want to use it then I think I will... I hope you don't mind... :) But if you do, then could you PM me? And if you need help organizing, I'd love to help :)

Cheese

AH this is perfect. we can't give it to her in order. International fans are welcome too! I'm seriously willing to put in a large amount of time into doing this, and making something really awesome. I'll count up the shows and see how many there are right now. we'll make that many pieces of whatever we are making. Also we need a name!
    *mallory layne

Yes! Ah, I'm PMing you...

Cheese

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:20 PM

i would love to help!! i'm going to DC and philly & newark if i get tickets (:

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I dunno what concert I'm going to yet because I'm from Australia!!! But it's still an awesome idea and I'd love to help! :)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:47 PM

what should we make the message say? i think this would be interesting i love my friends on here. so creative and smart.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Hi everyone! I'm hoping to make a new forum with rules to make everything more clear within the hour. Hopefully it'll be under RED TOUR PROJECT so keep your eyes open. We need all the help we can get. We've got some solid ideas already, and i'm getting excited!
    *mallory layne

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:10 PM

well im thinking of going to Vancouver. how bout we make a heart or the word red with pics of her wearing red clothes or something like that or pics of fans wearing red?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Commented on your other forum but this is such a good idea. Ill be at the Toronto show if you need someone for that!

credit to the great SparklesLover13!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

SUCH a good idea! I'm going to the Detroit show and would love to help!

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:46 AM

This is an awesome idea!!!!:) I would live to do this... I'm going to the Los Angeles one for sure...:) I was thinkIng something similar to the other comments like do a decoding Likwe she did jnthe album!!!!!!:) please let md know if I would be able to do this
    STAY BEAUTIFUL :D

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:38 AM

It could be a reversible puzzle. On one side it makes up the red album cover and on the back each piece has a message from the swiftie who made that certain puzzle piece.

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I'd love to help! I'm going to the Chicago show! :)
    "Being Fearless isn’t being 100% unafraid, it’s being terrified but you jump anyway"
    People Haven't Always Been There For Me, But Taylor Swift always has

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I'd love to help also! I'm going to the show in Raleigh, NC. All the way in September...

1. Heleh
    2. Me - my third graphic, like EVER!
    3. Favorite

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM

We could all print a pic of a vintage item and have it form something?
    NEVER forget the essence of your Spark!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.