1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help!! Someone may kill them self!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I'm not sure if she is looking for sympathy, but send her love anyway, because if she is looking for sympathy like this she is obviously neglected.

http://tomlinsnowman.tumblr.com/

Both by Maci

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Help!! Someone may kill them self!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM

That's horrible! Thank you so much for sharing this, I just sent some love her way!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:19 PM

^^^Good!! I've been spamming her ask box!

Both by Maci

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Not on Tumblr myself, but saw this thread scrolling on the homepage. I'll see what I can do as far as grabbing some extra help offsite.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM

burningR3D wrote:
    That's horrible! Thank you so much for sharing this, I just sent some love her way!

same

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Update from the poster, who stopped counting after the vote got to 318-23 in favor of 'no, don't kill yourself':

thanks and to everyone that thinks I'm just doing this for attention, I'm sorry. I'm not sorry I posted it though you want to know why? because I've read all the messages telling me their story and telling me that I shouldn't do it. and everyone is just so f***ing strong. you guys just keep going everyday. and even though I don't see it now maybe I can hold on. I already planned on holding on until past christmas. maybe I can. I don't want to disappoint you people and even though not a lot of people care about me in real life, you guys do and you guys will be there for me. I hope I can be as strong as you guys. I mean its not like I want to die, I just don't want to live. I don't see the point of getting up everyday and breathing and going to school and talking to people who don't really care and laughing at my teachers jokes and dealing with my english teacher saying I'm never going to amount to anything and dealing with comments about me being a b**** and me being annoying and then going home and getting yelled at because I didn't do the dishes and getting yelled at because I'm always in my room and getting yelled at for not eating and getting yelled at for eating too much and being fat and being told that I'm a b**** so its okay for my brother to call me that because its true. and I just don't see the point anymore, but maybe if I stay here and stay strong and stop cutting I'll finally get it. and I'll finally be happy and have friends and just be okay. but until then I'm going to contemplate everyday whether or not I should killmyself. I'm going to contemplate why I'm even here in the first place because I don't deserve to be. but I will keep fighting.

And then soon after:

okay guys. I asked you earlier today if I should kill myself and I got hundreds of answers. Most of them no. and I just didn't think anyone cared. I mean why would you? while I appreciate the love, I'm still undecided. I mean I don't want to kill myself, I just really really want to die, I don't want to live. I want to get out of here and never have to look back. But it isn't that simple. So I'm really going to try to stay here. for you guys. for all the people that said they'd be upset if I did and for all those people that sent me their story and said it does get better, I'm counting on that. I'm going to try to stay here for you guys and for my best friend. its just really hard when all I really want to do is die. sorry for inconveniencing all of you guys and sorry to the people who said yes and wanted me to. maybe you'll get your wish but for now, I'm going to stick around.

Serious or attention-seeking, this looked sorely needed. (Especially with the note about cutting that got tossed in there.) Still a very good idea to stick by her, but she may have just been brought down from the ledge.

Not that she isn't still close to it.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Coming from someone who's battled depression my whole life, I can't say I don't know how she feels, but despite the fact that many can tell her not to do it doesn't mean she shouldn't try to seek help from a professional as well. It takes an army to fight a battle like depression or suicidal tendencies and sometimes even saying 'don't do it' isn't enough for some people.

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:59 PM

all i am saying its not worth it. you have your whole life head of you. please take care and write me if you need to.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Not me, happy13. (Though thank you.) I'm just quoting. The link to the person's Tumblr is up top in the OP.

...she's buried the whole conversation from earlier with One Direction pictures for some reason.