Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Christmas List

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Just thought i'd share to get some ideas for others. also post what you want cuz i wanna know!!!!

iPhone 4 in white
koa ukulele
legacy leather mini saddle bag(coach.com)
friends season 1 dvd
turn lock wallet in twirly birds navy(verabradley.com)
womens lattice cardy sand ugg(uggaustralia.com)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Christmas List

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I have a white iPhone 4 and I absolutely adore it! It's one of my favorite things that I have ever gotten. Make sure you ask for a pretty case! You want to protect it from getting scratched.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:51 AM

iPhones iPhones... my dad has one. But i am more than happy about my Samsung Galaxy Ace!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I want Taylor Swift stuff

Made by Polar13Bear

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I want 1D and Taylor merch. And lots of music!

Both by Maci

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Christmas list

Peace stuff

Tie dye stuff

Itunes gift card

Target gift card

Boy meets world dvds 1,2,3

Taylor Swift or Glee wall calendar

Taylor Swift or Glee desk calendar

Dr Seuss the lorax dvd

Taylor Swift wonderstruck perfume

Zac Efron poster

Blue stuff

Jelly beans

Taylor Swift Stocking Stuffer Package #1

Taylor Swift Multi Charm "Love" Bracelet

Taylor Swift Red Dress Poster

Taylor swift silver “like ever” necklace

Thank you Annie for my avatar!
    Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I want some Taylor merch, since my mom bought tickets to her concert for the RED tour, and it totaled up to almost $400 for me and my sisters, so that's alot of my Christmas gift already, aha. (:

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I want a new camera, clothes, gift cards, and Taylor merch

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:26 AM

An electric guitar and Taylor merch.......that's it pretty much :p
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Love, Eva :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I want the Target Edition of RED
    combat boots!
    Softball net
    moccasins (ugg)
    Wonderstruck Enchanted
    and some softball clothes!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Taylor VIP tickets for me & Dad. Mom alREDy bought me a laptop. Grandma&Grandpa Wonderstruck Enchanted. Sister Taylor Walgreens Merch. Aunt & Uncle Abercrombie Clothes.

I had bought my friend Blaire , Wonderstruck giftset but she isn't my friend anymore so that can be MINE now.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I want
    Wonderstruck Enchanted
    Clothes
    Or a Tablet
    That's pretty much it...xx
    "Just be yourself, there's no one better."

Peace, Love, & Taylor Swift!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:39 AM

taylor swift is a legend from now until the world ends wrote:
    I want Taylor Swift stuff

Made by Polar13Bear

Me too
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:19 PM

my christmas list:
    wonderstruck enchanted perfume
    target edition of red
    other CD's by my favorite bands
    alice in wonderland eos lip balm set
    polaroid camera
    taylor swift posters

and yes i made my own siggies.
    long live

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:40 AM

My christmas list
    New look voucher
    Denim shirt from H&M
    Plaid shirt from H&M
    Jeans from Forever21
    Knit jumper from Forever21
    Cowboy boots (My mum already bought them for me!!!)
    Union jack ukulele

The only reason I want so much clothing is because I've grown again so I've grown out of my clothes.

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM

bump

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Ahh! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.