Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: pet peeves

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Everytime I hear someone say tamal-e, it drives me crazy!
    Because it is not tamal-e it is tamal. (Spanish: tamal [taˈmal]
    You see.... in spanish when a word doesnt end with a vowel you add an 'es' to make it plural... thus, the singular form of tamales is tamal... no 'e'!

Also, when people say, dolce the leche. dolce is an italian word and leche is an spanish word.
    It is DULCE de leche.... both spanish words!

The italian word for milk is, latte.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:27 AM

when people are writing in all caps and they want to (') a word, but they dont let go of the shift and it ends up like this (").

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:33 AM

When people put the volume on the radio on an odd number. Its got to be an even number!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:45 AM

When people keep on sniffling when there's a box of tissues RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:12 AM

When people smoke right infront of a NO SMOKING SIGN!!

SOME PEOPLE!! RIGHT?!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:14 AM

When people DONT EAT JAFFA CAKES IN 3'S!!!!!!!!! I mean, they come in packets of 15 and 12...3 IS THE PERFECT NUMBER!!!!!!! O_O :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:17 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    When people DONT EAT JAFFA CAKES IN 3'S!!!!!!!!! I mean, they come in packets of 15 and 12...3 IS THE PERFECT NUMBER!!!!!!! O_O :P :) x

I had to look that up.

Jaffa Cakes are circular, 21⁄2 inches in diameter and have three layers: a sponge base, a layer of orange flavored jelly and a coating of chocolate.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:18 AM

ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I had to look that up.

Jaffa Cakes are circular, 21⁄2 inches in diameter and have three layers: a sponge base, a layer of orange flavored jelly and a coating of chocolate.

Yeah...Ok...Did you just add maths and science to my 2nd fave food? :/ :P :) x

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:20 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I had to look that up.

No....

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:22 AM

ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I had to look that up.

No....

Sorry, just kidding, your definition was right - They're so common in England I get a bit confuzzled when people dont know what they are :P

Ugh, another thing I hate - When people always turn the volume down on radios when songs you like are on :/ :P :) x

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:24 AM

i hate it when i (100% sure) that someone isn't the way they're acting and they're just faking it, yet they keep up the whole charade
    also when my hands don't feel normal
    or my keyboard
    (etc liquid on them or greasy or dirty)

and yes i made my own siggies.
    long live

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:24 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I had to look that up.

No....

Sorry, just kidding, your definition was right - They're so common in England I get a bit confuzzled when people dont know what they are :P

Ugh, another thing I hate - When people always turn the volume down on radios when songs you like are on :/ :P :) x

I know.

That is actually one of mine, only in reverse.
    I hate it when people turn it up, just becaues they like that song.

THE VOLUME IS FINE!!! NO TOUCHIE TOUCHIE!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:27 AM

ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I had to look that up.

No....

I know.

That is actually one of mine, only in reverse.
    I hate it when people turn it up, just becaues they like that song.

THE VOLUME IS FINE!!! NO TOUCHIE TOUCHIE!

Lol, I have specific volumes for each places :P
    iPod - A little below half way
    Car - 6
    iPod Dock - 8
    But if a song is reallly loud and shouty, I may turn it down :P But ITS MY CHOICE!!! No one else can control the volume - ITS MINE! :P :) x

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:29 AM

When guys rev their engine right next to you. it's like, I'M WALKING HERE!! I dont want to hear your annoyingly loud car!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:31 AM

AT THE MOVIES

When people talk.
    When they take out their cell phones!!
    When they put their NASTY feet up on the chair. I do it too... but only if I'm sure nobody is sitting infront of me.
    When they kick your seat from behind.
    When they talk to the screen.
    They OVER REACT TO THINGS!
    EX:
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    AGH!!! AGH!! AGH!!!

it's like, COME ON! REALLY?!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:33 AM

The list of quotes was getting too long...Why is that too loud? O_O :P :) x
    Edit: Whoa...did a comment just disappear? Cos I responded to nothing...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:36 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I was going to edit it and accidentally deleted it.
    It's too loud because, I just have sensitive hearing.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:38 AM

ArieTSA wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I was going to edit it and accidentally deleted it. I just have sensitive hearing.

Oh, thank god...Thought I was going insane...
    I used to have them alot quieter...then I got addicted to music so I love to play it louder than needed :P

I dont like it when people stack books badly...Like they'll just chuck their books in a pile and I'll have to sort it out...cos otherwise it'll bug me for ages :/ :P :) x

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:54 AM

anyone else got some?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:57 AM

When people dont write out the whole year.

WRITE 2012!

Ever since i read a story in class, they said they werent sure waht century it was from since the author neglected to write it.