Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

iCarly

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Did anyone else just watch the final episode of iCarly? I know I just did, and it made me cry like a baby.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: iCarly

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I didn't! What happened?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:02 PM

It isn't on for another two hours where I am.

yea what happened?

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

No i didn't :(
    Austin Mahone

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:03 PM

It isn't out yet in the UK, what happened? I saw the promo and did we find out who Carly and Spencer's Dad was? Was it Jim Carey? I have always thought that him and Spencer look so alike.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:04 PM

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:05 PM

the last hannah montana and HSM was worse.

My Graphic Shop

(^) Me

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Err! I don't want to ruin it for everyone! IT MADE ME CRY THOUGH

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:08 PM

RocketToTheSun wrote:

My Graphic Shop

(^) Me

That one made me cry too!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I did, and I surprisingly didn't cry. It's hard to register that there won't be another episode ever again.

MadeOfStarlight13:Me:DancingAroundAllAlo

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:19 PM

yea i watched it
    i teared up but i didnt really cry...andi'm not even a big fan of icarly

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I'm not even a fan of iCarly but I'm sort of curious to find out what happened! I'll Wikipedia it
    Credit to Guppy1313

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I agree with one of the above comments.. The Hannah Montana finale was way sadder.. But I'm sad to see iCarly end. I haven't really watched it for about a year, but still, I grew up watching it. :(

Boy Swiftie

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I didn't watch it yet! But I'm not really a fan of the show, I haven't seen it in years. I was planning on watching it though

^ made b

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:32 PM

i heard it was gonna end way b4 they announced it. my friend told me that "carly" was mean to 1D and that they were gonna end the show

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I actually cried lol. I mean I cried during the Hannah Montana finale too but this one was equally as sad! From when she was talking to Spencer while packing to the end I was in tears!

But we never did find out why Freddie says stuff randomly in Spanish...hmmm...

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I gotta be honest........... I MISS IT ALREADY! But Miranda has gone to college, Jennette is becoming a singer, and I have no clue what Nathan is going to do. But hopefully he'll do great! I mostly gonna miss my one fav phrase......... GIBBAAAY!!!

^Thanks to Dancing Like Starlight 13^

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM

RocketToTheSun wrote:

My Graphic Shop

(^) Me

Yeah, I agree! Especially Hannah Montana.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Theres a rumor that their will be two spinoff shows but don't quote me because they haven't been confirmed.

Spinoff 1: It'll be about Gibby.

Spinoff 2: It was ;ike Sam goes and moves into an apartment and runs a daycare with CAT (from Victorous)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:
    Theres a rumor that their will be two spinoff shows but don't quote me because they haven't been confirmed.

Spinoff 1: It'll be about Gibby.

Spinoff 2: It was ;ike Sam goes and moves into an apartment and runs a daycare with CAT (from Victorous)

That's not a rumor.. It's been 100% confirmed by Jennette McCurdy and Dan Schnieder(the guy who makes the show) and Ariana Grande and Nickelodeon.
    Sorry.. I'm a icarly/victorious nerd XD
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.