1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Castle Fans?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:18 PM

So, not many people I know watch ABC's show called 'Castle' so I mainly have to fan-girl by myself...
So does anyone else watch this show? If so, who is your favourite character?
I think I really like Castle (Obviously... he just is hilarious) but I also love Esposito too.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Castle Fans?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I love Castle!! I'm soo addicted to Castle and Beckett's relationship..they are the cutest couple ever! I just love this show, its my favourite along with Glee! I'm so pumped for the Christmas episode in two weeks it looks awesome!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Yes! Someone else who loves them! Really, there's a Christmas special? I am in the UK so unfortunately, it means that we here have only just finished the MAJOR cliff hanger that was season 4...literally was shaking the TV with frustration. I have been re-watching the seasons though so I don't miss out :) Are they finally together though now? *Crosses fingers*

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Yes, they are together! :) I found the Season 3 cliffhanger way worse than the Season 4 one, but in general cliff hangers are the worst! Season 5 is awesome though! You'll love it! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:27 AM

YAY hello fellow castle fans
    i ship castle and beckett so hard
    their relationship makes me wanna asdfghjkl;

and yes i made my own siggies.
    long live

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Hi! Yes I have to agree that season 3's cliff hanger was a major ahhghghgh moment. But it's annoying we have to wait so long for season 5 over here. :( but it will be worth the wait. I love working out who was the killer before they do. I get it right most times but there is the times when I am like and I didn't see that one coming! Do any of you have a favourite episode?

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I love Castle!!! He's so funny! I just love the show as a whole! Castle is so funny and witty! You are not alone! I am a fangirl too!
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here."
    I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Heyy fellow castkett shippers!!
    I adore the show I follw it every week, I've seen ever episode and I write quotes from it all other stuff and my friends are always astounded by the fact that from like any topic I can relate it to either Taylor or Castle!!
    I love Castle cause he's such an adorable person!! I mean come on!! I really love Det. Ryan!! He's so miss understood! AND THE ACTOR SEAMUS DEVER (RYAN) ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK!!!
    I think my fave episode is Flowers For Her Grave, cause its the one hat started the partnership, introduced us to the brilliant cast, showed us a sneak peek of what the shop show had instore and its episode that made me fall in love with it. I. Love. Every. Single. Episode! The little 'handshakes' that have now developed in season 5. The finishing eachothers sentences. The banter!
    Oh my it's the best show ever and will be ... Always

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:16 AM

BRB.. Jumping up and down yelling "I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE" over and over.

I love the show its my tied favourite show (full house is my other one)

I love All the characters, Sir has to grow on me though still a bit unsure on here.

Molly Quinn (Alexis) tweeted me once

I screamed when I saw it!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:40 AM

i love Castle. I had a thread on here before about but then I deleted it cause no one had commented in a while

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Never Grow Up wrote:
    i love Castle. I had a thread on here before about but then I deleted it cause no one had commented in a while

if that happens with my threads I just add info to them. If I had of known about your post I would have been in it talking to everyone nonstop!

*********On A Different Note: Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.*********

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:17 PM

omg i luv castle!
    being fearless is not living without fears, its living in spite of the things that scare u to death.
    i dont think u should wait, i think u should speak now. you call me up again just to break me like a promise. so casually cruel in the name of being hone

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Hi! I'm a huge fan too

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 5:29 PM

HUGE FAN!!! counting down the days for the season 6 premiere! anybody that wants to fan girl about castle PLEASE EMAIL ME!!! my email is... biblejoy@hotmail.com

(Me)(brooker27)(Amanda)

Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 5:31 PM

sparklexxx wrote:
    Heyy fellow castkett shippers!!
    I adore the show I follw it every week, I've seen ever episode and I write quotes from it all other stuff and my friends are always astounded by the fact that from like any topic I can relate it to either Taylor or Castle!!
    I love Castle cause he's such an adorable person!! I mean come on!! I really love Det. Ryan!! He's so miss understood! AND THE ACTOR SEAMUS DEVER (RYAN) ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK!!!
    I think my fave episode is Flowers For Her Grave, cause its the one hat started the partnership, introduced us to the brilliant cast, showed us a sneak peek of what the shop show had instore and its episode that made me fall in love with it. I. Love. Every. Single. Episode! The little 'handshakes' that have now developed in season 5. The finishing eachothers sentences. The banter!
    Oh my it's the best show ever and will be ... Always

HE DID NOT?!!!! WHATTT?! HES SO CUTE AND AWESOME!!!

(Me)(brooker27)(Amanda)

Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I love Castle and Caskett

Im from New Zealand so we are behind, currently getting Castle season 5 on monday nights and currently rescuing Alexis from Paris (sorry if someone who hasn't seen the episode reads this). Castle is probably my favourite TV show and I love watching Castle and Beckett flirt and just be awesome.

I had enough self restraint which is more than what I had for Taylor (watching RED Tour videos, before my concert) to not watch the season 5 premier until it appeared on my Tv, but dont know how I will wait until season 6 comes out in NZ which will be about May 2014 :(

Thanks to NTSF001's Graphics

Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I can't wait for the season 6 premiere!! Only a week and a bit away!!! :D :D

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 was burning RED

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 7:50 AM

I LOVE Castle I'm obsessed with crime shows

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 8:09 AM

DreamyMe wrote:
    I LOVE Castle I'm obsessed with crime shows

Me too! I like the sort of charm Castle has compared to other shows like the CSIs.

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 8:16 AM

omg I love Castle!! :)
    I can't believe the season 6 premiere is on tonight!! ^_^
    we're bound by our choices but we are more than our mistakes

Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I'm a huge fan of the show.