Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Spammers pages UNAVAILABLE

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I just posted about how the random lettered posts by kazi5600 and garad5600 are SPAM by SPAMMERS! DO NOT reply to them otherwise they might be able to hack your account! Anyway, I have been flagging they're posts and I realized that, as I was going to flag they're accounts, if you click on them, THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Meaning they have hacked into the mainframe and DO NOT actually have accounts with valid email addresses.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Spammers pages UNAVAILABLE

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:34 PM

shoot.

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:35 PM

so does that mean are accounts might be in danger of being hacked right now?

Cheese

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Berrysis wrote:

Cheese

Not necessarily. Only if you comment on one of their spam posts. I'll contact mods.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    Berrysis wrote:

Cheese

Not necessarily. Only if you comment on one of their spam posts. I'll contact mods.

ok, thank you. This is very annoying and a little nerve wracking... is there anything else we can/should do besides contacting the mods?

Cheese

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    Berrysis wrote:

Cheese

by spam posts do you mean mail?

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    Elysia Swift wrote:
    Berrysis wrote:

Cheese

ok, thank you. This is very annoying and a little nerve wracking... is there anything else we can/should do besides contacting the mods?

Cheese

^this

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    Berrysis wrote:

Cheese

Thanks! My back-up accounts have apperently been hacked, and if I change browsers, I can stay online.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM

DreamImpossibleThingslike wrote:
    Elysia Swift wrote:
    Berrysis wrote:

Cheese

Thanks! My back-up accounts have apperently been hacked, and if I change browsers, I can stay online.

really?! What were your backup accounts?

Cheese

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Shoot! If I find any posts, I WILL flag them. Just 56's?? I am searching for accounts RIGHT now! How dare they do that!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:48 PM

"Thanks! My back up accounts have been hacked."
    Oh my swift! That's awful! This also means they could possibly hack the online store! Okay, everyone, DO NOT log out of your account or x out of it! keep the page up so that its busy and they can't get into it! I'm really scared now

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    Oh my swift! That's awful! This also means they could possibly hack the online store! Okay, everyone, DO NOT log out of your account or x out of it! keep the page up so that its busy and they can't get into it! I'm really scared now

crap. where are the mods?!!

Cheese

Elysia Swift wrote:

i logged out before you said that im scared

Berrysis wrote:
    Elysia Swift wrote:

crap. where are the mods?!!

Cheese

^this
    MODS!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:51 PM

taylorgirl27 wrote:
    Shoot! If I find any posts, I WILL flag them. Just 56's?? I am searching for accounts RIGHT now! How dare they do that!

56, 5600, 560, or anything like that! The accounts do not show up, meaning they have broken into the mainframe and appear to have accounts though they do not. I don't know what to do! And I COMPLETELY agree with you! THERE IS NOTHING WE DO BETTER THEN REVENGE

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:52 PM

WAIT.
    if the pages are unavalible, that also could mean they were removed from the site, like some people that were banned's pages are unavalible
    when was the last time they posted?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Elysia Swift wrote:

should we do the same with our emails?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:54 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    WAIT.
    if the pages are unavalible, that also could mean they were removed from the site, like some people that were banned's pages are unavalible

oh. that's better be it.

Cheese

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    WAIT.

oh. that's better be it.

Cheese

i sure hope so

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    Elysia Swift wrote:

should we do the same with our emails?

Though I don't think the operation is that big yet, the emails are connected to TC, so YES. keep your emails up and don't x out of them! If have tweets streaming on your page, DO THE SAME for Twitter.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Is it safe for me to log out? Cause I really need to....

Cheese

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.