Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Spammers are back....

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:02 AM

The spammers are back on the forum.. They're spamming us with "fbhgb" and titles like "Canada", or "Canada vs New Zealand." I thought this was fixed. Now they're spamming about sports!

DAAA

I used to be letsheartheapplause(:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Spammers are back....

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Does it count that I made a "Hey, I'm back" forum?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Oh no... I hate spammers
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I just PMed a moderator about the problem. Stupid spammers annoy the daylights out of me!!!!!! I can't sound more stupider than saying 'annoy the daylights out of me'. Hahahaha :) Back on topic..

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:25 AM

DreamImpossibleThingslike wrote:

no

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:49 AM

spammers... smh, smh lol
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Spammers and scalpers are the worst!
    Jennifer

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Elysia (a user on here) made a thread informing us on the info and according to a mod they're working on it right now :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM

DreamImpossibleThingslike wrote:
    No, these sort of spammers aren't real forum members, they use the board to advertise and to try and get people to click on links. Your thread is fine.

Welcome back by the way :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Spammers are annoying but we shouldn't be saying things like I hate them.

[/url[/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Dream Impossible Things 13 wrote:
    Spammers are annoying but we shouldn't be saying things like I hate them.

[/url[/signature][/quote]

But we do hate them! We can say we dislike them ;(
    [signature][/signature]

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13![/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Aw man

Made by Polar13Bear

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:54 PM

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.