1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

13 things nobody knows

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:34 AM

13 things nobody knows about you. I'll go first.

1. This is my favorite song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnmY2srJ6uI along with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trj-W4sxZmA&NR=1&feature=endscreen and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeDEfJAn_g&feature=relmfu
2. I do good revenge. But I always take it over the top. I let my feelings control me.
3. I know we accept the relationships we think we deserve. My best 'friend' steals my things, including Taylor Swift perfume, a tablet, and cash.
4. I want to grow up and move out without actually growing older :/
5. I miss the old Taylor.
6. I don't like frosting
7. I don't know what I want to be when I get older
8. I'm really interested in wizard books like Wizardology! I made my own wand....
9. I'm scared to post this
10. I regret more then I don't regret
11. Without music I promise you I would NOT be here today
12. I hate watermelon
13. I have different personalitys for different people I meet.

The image above is NOT mine. I just found it online :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 13 things nobody knows

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:43 AM

TaylorSwiftFan1312 wrote:

1. This is my favorite song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnmY2srJ6uI along with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trj-W4sxZmA&NR=1&feature=endscreen and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeDEfJAn_g&feature=relmfu
    2. I do good revenge. But I always take it over the top. I let my feelings control me.
    3. I know we accept the relationships we think we deserve. My best 'friend' steals my things, including Taylor Swift perfume, a tablet, and cash.
    6. I don't like frosting
    8. I'm really interested in wizard books like Wizardology! I made my own wand....
    12. I hate watermelon

haha your bottom GIF used to be my signature. is that where you got it from?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:58 AM

1. I love reading fanfiction love stories.
    2. I love makeup and I'm wearing mascara now.
    3. I must have proper grammar while typing or else I go nuts.
    4. I hate too much text abbreviations. Like, "lol I gotta go" is fine, but if you say, "lol eye g2g c u tmorow bI eye luv u." then it'll annoy me.
    5. I just tried plucking my eyebrows last night. I didn't fail
    6. I envy 90's kids and would give anything to have been born in 1985 so I could've grown up in the 90's. (I was born in 2000)
    7. I want to be like a mixture of Rachel Berry and Quinn Fabray from Glee
    8. My first concert was Taylor Swift's Speak Now Tour.
    9. I have really bad stage fright.
    10. I have a bad habit of over-eating and then throwing up. (I don't make myself throw up.)
    11. My favorite movie is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
    12. I love the song It's Time by Imagine Dragons.
    13. My favorite Taylor song is All Too Well.

^Clara

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:58 AM

OH MY SWIFT!!!!!!!!! REALLY????? That's horrible!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:24 AM

1. I talk to myself a lot.
    2. I don't like Ke$ha, Carly Rae Jepson, or any of the other radio stars like them (unless you count Taylor as a radio star, but I mean kind of teenybopper-ish) that most people like.
    3. I always pretend I'm on Ellen or something being interviewed and I just answer questions that pop into my head
    4. I really want to be able to curl my hair.
    5. I love 60's sunglasses so much.
    6. I stay up really late on weekends.
    7. I'm shy until you get to know me.
    8. I'm afraid of clowns.
    9. When I'm home alone, I sing. Loudly.
    10. I dance around all by myself a lot #foreveralone
    11. I love sparkling cider.
    12. I don't like flavored water.
    13. I'm the ultimate dork.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Actually nope :p :D

Enchanted21 wrote:

6. I don't like frosting
    12. I hate watermelon

haha your bottom GIF used to be my signature. is that where you got it from?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:53 AM

14. I hate all soda.

^Clara

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Yes, really.... :/ She denies doing it, but we both know she did.

swiftyswizzle13 wrote:

OH MY SWIFT!!!!!!!!! REALLY????? That's horrible!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:58 PM

1. i can't stand most pizza, the grease makes me sick to my stomach
    2. like TaylorSwiftFan1312 said, I do good revenge
    3. 2 girls on an app Gifboom that got over their depression are some of my hugest inspirations
    4. i miss taylor's curls
    5. i use a hairbrush as a microphone and pretend to be taylor
    6. i write stories but don't finish them because i know they are never going to be good enough so people will notice them
    7. a girl in my school was always better than me at academics and everyone said "your the smartest person in the grade!" or "you're the best artist in the grade! maybe even the school" to her in front of my face which ruined my confidence in art and stuff
    8. i'm terrified to post this
    9. i told my old friend a secret for a secret and we both have to take the secrets to the grave (that means not tell anyone until we die) but i'm terrified she's going to or already told someone my secret because she's not really my friend anymore, we kinda drifted away from each other
    10. i'm VERY competitive
    11. i wish i could never grow up, life will just be like this forever
    12. i cry if anyone calls me spoiled, and that reason i will not tell on here
    13. I hat junk-food but i love ice cream

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:34 PM

1. I act completely different around my friends, then I would a normal person.
    2. I almost always feel self-consious nomatter where I go
    3. I hate it when my friends judge other people without really knowing them.
    4. I can't stand chocolate or mint,junior mints are my worst nightmare.
    5. I get really depressed sometimes-for no particular reason
    6. I'm competitive at everything I do, I just don't show it.
    7. I wish I was half as talented as Taylor
    8. If I could only listen to Taylor sing for the rest of my life, I probably would
    9. I know that a lot of kids at my school think it's weird how much I like Taylor-which only makes me like her more.
    10. I'm pretty sure I know every word to every Taylor song she's ever released.
    11. I want Taylor's curls for my own hair really badly.
    12. I tend to always be questioning whether I like somebody without telling my friends.
    13. I have a really weird feeling I'm gonna meet Taylor July, 24th 2013
    i like glee. meredith's cool. let's have a dance party.

RE: 13 things nobody knows

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:57 AM

Nobody knows any of these. Except for you guys.
    1. I cry myself to sleep most nights because nothing ever goes right and everyday is terrible.
    2. I am too scared of getting hurt to trust anyone.
    3. I think all my friends are sick of me.
    4. I want to be a singer/songwriter but once when I told someone they laughed so I pretend I want to be a lawyer.
    5. I keep my songbook in a shoe box beneath my bed.
    6. I pretend it doesn't bother me when my two best friends go off together everyday when inside I just want to cry.
    7. I'm too scared to 'speak now'.
    8. I sit alone in my room with door jammed shut in the dark listening to sad songs and crying.
    9. I'm too scared to pursue my dreams.
    10. I hate how I look but pretend I'm fine with it since I don't trust anyone.
    11. I don't believe I have what it takes to make it big.
    12. I want my life to be like a '60's movie.
    13. I feel guilty even when it's not my fault.

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:06 AM

1. I'm afraid of love because I've been hurt by it so many times.
    2. Disney got me out of my depression.
    3. I'm a dreamer so I hardly ever think of reality. Which backfires a lot.
    4. I spoke now for REAL for the first time this year.
    5. My first real kiss happened this month.
    6. I live in the moment.
    7. Being in Walt Disney World this summer was the happiest I'd ever been. I had NO worries whatsoever.
    8. I fall for guys with beautiful personalities, not looks.
    9. I'm super insecure.
    10. I write songs and draw to get my emotions out.
    11. I'm afraid that in the future I won't be happy.
    12. I fall way too fast.
    13. I am a believer. I believe that God has a beautiful plan for all of us.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:42 AM

#5... I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

13ultimateswiftie13 wrote:
    1. I act completely different around my friends, then I would a normal person.
    2. I almost always feel self-consious nomatter where I go
    3. I hate it when my friends judge other people without really knowing them.
    4. I can't stand chocolate or mint,junior mints are my worst nightmare.
    5. I get really depressed sometimes-for no particular reason
    6. I'm competitive at everything I do, I just don't show it.
    7. I wish I was half as talented as Taylor
    8. If I could only listen to Taylor sing for the rest of my life, I probably would
    9. I know that a lot of kids at my school think it's weird how much I like Taylor-which only makes me like her more.
    10. I'm pretty sure I know every word to every Taylor song she's ever released.
    11. I want Taylor's curls for my own hair really badly.
    12. I tend to always be questioning whether I like somebody without telling my friends.
    13. I have a really weird feeling I'm gonna meet Taylor July, 24th 2013
    i like glee. meredith's cool. let's have a dance party.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Thanks to everyone posting here... :)

Strawberries taste how lips do...
    -Ed Sheeran