Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

i'm about to cry

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:23 PM

all i was doing is trying to stick up for taylor. i NEVER once said you werent a swiftie. and why is it that when i post a thread about it i feel like i'm being attacked.
if you dont know what im talking about click here

did i EVER say that "you are not a swiftie" did i?? cuz i feel like i'm being attacked in the comments and now i think people hate me. now i kinda wanna leave tc.........
EDIT: this is not directed at one particular person, it's really mainly how i feel.

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: i'm about to cry

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I totally agree with you, and you never told anybody they weren't true Swifties....
    -Please don't leave or cry because of this misunderstanding:(

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:35 PM

BeautifulMagicalLoveStoryOfUs wrote:
    I totally agree with you, and you never told anybody they weren't true Swifties....
    -Please don't leave or cry because of this misunderstanding:(

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

i know but when i hurt other swifties, i cry

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I hope you didn't take what I said the wrong way! I wasn't trying to attack you! I'm sorry if you thought I was, but that wasn't my intent.. Don't leave TC!

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999
    Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    I hope you didn't take what I said the wrong way! I wasn't trying to attack you! I'm sorry if you thought I was, but that wasn't my intent.. Don't leave TC!

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999
    Cheese =D

its fine! i just get upset if i hurt other swifties!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Hey! Just calm down, take a deep breath. Don't cry! You don't need to get upset there has been a misunderstanding but you don't need to get super upset about it! As long as you both know what's happened and have apologized everything is fine! :) SMILE!!

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Aw! That's okay!! Don't be sad!! You did nothing wrong sweetie :) It was all a big,fat misunderstanding! People all have opinions, and sometimes they can get jumbled up and someone gets hurt, but it's all alright now. Listen to stay,stay,stay, dance around to starlight till your'e dizzy, watch Taylor preform Mean at the grammys ( that's all how I cheer myself up, maybe it will work on you as well) ;)
    Credit to SOUIAT :)

Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone (:

FRIEND ME PLEASE!! I'd l

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Aww, don't be sad! AND PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!! All of us will really miss you. Don't cry just because of one misunderstanding, you'll be ok sson. Don't worry, you did nothing wrong, we all still love you :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:12 AM

I don't think that she meant that you weren't a Swiftie. People on here say a lot without thinking about how others feel. Please don't leave!!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Please don't leave! Don't cry, it was just a misunderstanding. If you leave we will all miss you!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Don't leave! I love your threads. If there are certain swifties that have been attacking/feel like they've been attacked, send them a friend request, and send them a message apologizing and saying it was a misunderstanding and that you hope it will work out.

Swifties are so nice and sweet, I'm sure it'll be fine. But lets all try to be super nice to each other and not split apart like Miley's fans did.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Misunderstandings happen online, it's just one of those things where you can't read people the same with messages as you can by saying actual words. It's awful when it happens like this but *big hug* it will be okay, just move on and maybe avoid speaking to the person or people who made you feel rotten for a little while until you feel a little more confident again. You're not a bad person, these things just happen sometimes.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Misunderstandings happen. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE TC, you're my friend and I don't want you to leave. If you want someone to talk to I'm here, just don't leave!!!! Love you, swiftie!!

[/url[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.