Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Girl names for my book

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I have to write a story in school and I have no idea what the girl, the main character's name should be. I want a pretty, but a unique name for the main character. It will be so much help if you give me a name..even your name counts...SO!!Please help me!!Swifties!!
'Fearless' is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Girl names for my book

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Girl names for my book

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:26 PM

i like:
    accacia :)
    lily
    ooh. ANNABELLE!
    rosalie (haha twilight it's really pretty though)
    adela
    autumn's nice too
    hope i helped?!?! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Hayden
    Bree
    Natty
    Kailyn
    Mackenzie

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999
    Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Pearl
    Lucy
    Sophia
    Kate

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Thanks !!! Helping a lot!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Also Scarlett.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Shiane
    Emmaline
    Eden
    Blanche
    Shania
    Jacinta
    Maryana
    Saffron

Hope you like these

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Ada
    Adeleine
    Olivia
    Serena
    Rebecca
    Ava
    Arianna
    Grace
    April
    Lilianna
    Haley
    Alina
    Allison
    Juliet
    January

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Scarlett
    Amy
    River
    Melody
    Melanie
    Rose
    Elizabeth
    August
    Cleo
    Nina
    Grace
    Snow
    Emma
    Rikki
    Hannah
    Lily

hope this helps

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Sienna
    Cinzia (Chin-sia)
    Alianna (Allie-Anna)
    Ariella
    Zaria
    Roshani
    Zania
    Ellia
    Elvia
    Cia

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:27 AM

i love the name Maya :D

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:38 AM

So far, I like Bree, Scarlett, Hayden, Anabelle.....Thank you guys!!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Amethyst
    Genevieve
    Alyssa
    Colbie
    Colette

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:27 AM

And Dakota, Miranda, and Jacqueline would be cool! :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Journey
    Violet
    Iris
    Essie
    Jo-Lee
    Jayleen
    Jaida
    Lucille
    Winter
    Gemma
    Lottie
    :)
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Abilene
    Avelyn
    Aliyah
    Emmeline
    Evangeline
    Caiden
    Isla

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Evangeline is one of my favorites (:

^^Credit to Calizzle4^^

RE: Re: Girl names for my book

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:45 PM

JustAnotherWideEyedGirl13 wrote:
    Journey
    Violet
    Iris
    Essie
    Jo-Lee
    Jayleen
    Jaida
    Lucille
    Winter
    Gemma
    Lottie
    :)
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

I've always liked the name Gemma!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:43 AM

here are some ideas:)
    Saskia
    Elspeth
    Rosannne
    Madelinne
    Belle
    Evelyn
    Summer
    Lana
    Melody
    Harmony
    Dawn
    greece. loves. taylor.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.