1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Any Good Books To Read?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I haven't been able to read any good books lately so I thought I'd ask you guys for suggestins. I've already read the Hunger Games, Witch and Wizard and only part of a book which I forgot the name of. I love fantasy, adventure and romantic books the most. Thanks :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Any Good Books To Read?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Have you read harry potter?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Read "The Help" or "The Perks of Being a Wallflower."

FEARLESS, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
    -STELLA (STELLASWIFTY)

P.S. Leave a message, make it hot. :)

RE: Any Good Books To Read?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Try the Rangers Apprentice; Book One Ruins of Gorlan.
    There are 10 books in the series i think,there such good books!
    My older brother got me into them!
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:39 PM

READ REAL BOOKS!!!! Like Mark Twain, Jane Austen, its better for you're mind!! haha! (P.S I do not mean to offend anyone, just my preference) :D
    Sarah

I love you like I love sparkles and cupcakes and autumn, and that's real love!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I LOVE Libbra Bray's book Going Bovine and Liani Taylor's books Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Days of Blood and Starlight, and Lips Touch 3 Times.
    I'd also recommend
    Delirium by Lauren Oliver,
    the Gone series by Michael Grant,
    and the Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren Destefano.
    I also love the
    Soul Screamers series by Rachael Vincent,
    the Crank series by Ellen Hopkins,
    Looking for Alaska and the Fault in Our Stars by John Green (if you haven't already, READ THESE),
    I am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak,
    the Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein,
    and the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman,
    Go Ask Alice,
    Feed by M.T. Anderson,
    and The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting,
    The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton,
    Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs,
    The Absolutely Treuu Diary of A PArt Time Indian by Sherman Alexie,
    Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson,
    The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan,
    To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee,
    Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver,
    the Across the Universe Trilogy by Beth Revis,
    Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard,
    My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult,
    the Matched series by Ally Condie,
    the Maze Runner by James Dashner
    and Divergent series by Veronica Roth.
    Figment.com is a writing website that also has a lot of great writing by people, as well as Wattpad.com. I hope this helps!

Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:43 PM

If you love romance, you should definitely try Sarah Dessen's books!!Lately posted on the forum about her! And for fantasy, there's a series called "Hush,Hush" It's sooo goood!!!
    'Fearless' is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

RE: Re: Any Good Books To Read?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    I LOVE Libbra Bray's book Going Bovine and Liani Taylor's books Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Days of Blood and Starlight, and Lips Touch 3 Times.
    I'd also recommend
    Delirium by Lauren Oliver,
    the Gone series by Michael Grant,
    and the Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren Destefano.
    I also love the
    Soul Screamers series by Rachael Vincent,
    the Crank series by Ellen Hopkins,
    Looking for Alaska and the Fault in Our Stars by John Green (if you haven't already, READ THESE),
    I am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak,
    the Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein,
    and the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman,
    Go Ask Alice,
    Feed by M.T. Anderson,
    and The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting,
    The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton,
    Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs,
    The Absolutely Treuu Diary of A PArt Time Indian by Sherman Alexie,
    Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson,
    The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan,
    To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee,
    Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver,
    the Across the Universe Trilogy by Beth Revis,
    Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard,
    My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult,
    the Matched series by Ally Condie,
    the Maze Runner by James Dashner
    and Divergent series by Veronica Roth.
    Figment.com is a writing website that also has a lot of great writing by people, as well as Wattpad.com. I hope this helps!

Cheese =D

I LOVE Before I fall!!
    'Fearless' is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Well i'm currently reading between shades of grey which so far is super good
    there is also a series of Alice books by phyllis reynolds naylor those books are also really good!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I really like the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. I also really like the Tigers Curse series by Colleen Houck. Those two are like my favourite book series ever.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:56 PM

READ THE GONE SEIRIES BY MICHEL GRANT I LOVE IT
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:02 PM

maximum ride series by james patterson because it has romance and adventure and i think a bit of fantasy.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Tomorrow when the war began
    by John Marsden
    It is one of may favourite books
    I spoke now on the 4th of March 2012 :D
    "don't you see the starlight, starlight? don't you dream impossible things" :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:24 PM

The Twilight series! Everybody is stereotyping it as only good for teenage girls, but I think it's a lovely book for all ages!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Have you ever read a book about philosophy ?

Aesthetics After Metaphysics : From Mimesis to Metaphor ( Routledge Studies in Contemporary Philosophy ) by Miguel Beistegui.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Elixir and devoted by Hilary Duff

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:09 PM

The summer I turned pretty series!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Books by Shannon Hale!! The goose girl and princess academy are some of my favorites!!
    the Eragon series is also fantastic!!
    Harry Potter series!
    The Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings!!
    The Percy Jackson series, and the Lost Hero books are great
    The Matched series! The third book came out a couple weeks ago!

And yeah!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM

The Shadow Children series by Margaret Peterson Haddix is really good. There are six books but they aren't super long. They are set in a dystopian society where it is illegal to have more than two children and the series follows the lives of different third children who live illegally and are either hidden by their parents or have false identities. Through the series an uprising and rebellion occurs so that they can try to gain their freedom. The first book is called Among the Hidden.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Enna burning by Shannon Hale, The Giver by Lois Lowry and Eve and Adam (I don't know the author).
    tumblr_mdu3sq5oG41rju0pto1_500.png[IMG][/signature][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:04 PM

TaylorGirl wrote:
    Enna burning by Shannon Hale, The Giver by Lois Lowry and Eve and Adam (I don't know the author).
    tumblr_mdu3sq5oG41rju0pto1_500.png[IMG][/signature][/signature][/quote]

I love The Giver! Did you know the author just wrote a fourth book in that series? I haven't read it yet but I want to!