Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

book suggestions

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:11 PM

So I've had a fine on my library card for a while and unable to pay it off, but I just got some birthday money and decided to screw everything else and pay it because I'm going insane without reading something lol I know I can easily go to the library and look around to find something to read, as I've done countless times in the past, but I wanted to hear book suggestions from y'all!!

My favorite genre is science fiction, fantasy, and romance. Naturally I've read most of the popular stuff, like Harry Potter and The Hunger Games, and books by Sarah Dessen. I'm about to start The Mortal Instruments. So um yeah, any suggestions? :)
*all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
~1996-2012~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: book suggestions

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter. :)

Re: book suggestions

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Okay, this is a long list, and I don't know if you've read any of them, but if you have, sorry. Some of these I have read, some I haven't yet read, but sound really good. Basically, it's a copy of my personal book list, or books I need to read or re read. So here goes:

Divergent
    The secret language of girls
    Bad Girls don't die
    Star Challengers
    Princess of the midnight ball
    Elixir
    Gregor the Overlander
    Skulduggery Pleasant
    Peter and the Starcatchers
    Beyonders
    Camp Confidential
    Kingdom Keepers
    Septimus Heap
    Beautiful Darkness
    Maze Runner
    Bloomability
    Gone with the wind
    Nancy Drew
    Clone Codes
    Confessions of a murder suspect
    I'd tell you I love you, But the I'd have to kill you
    Heist Society
    Being Nikki
    Twilight
    Evermore
    Princess Academy
    House of Night
    Vanished

By SwiftieForever 13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:20 PM

matched trilogy by ally condie
    sisterhood of the traveling pants series by ann brashares
    maximum ride series by james patterson

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I LOVE Libbra Bray's book Going Bovine and Liani Taylor's books Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Days of Blood and Starlight, and Lips Touch 3 Times.
    I'd also recommend
    Delirium by Lauren Oliver,
    the Gone series by Michael Grant,
    and the Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren Destefano.
    I also love the
    Soul Screamers series by Rachael Vincent,
    the Crank series by Ellen Hopkins,
    Looking for Alaska and the Fault in Our Stars by John Green (if you haven't already, READ THESE),
    I am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak,
    the Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein,
    and the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman,
    Go Ask Alice,
    Feed by M.T. Anderson,
    and The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting,
    The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton,
    Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs,
    The Absolutely Treuu Diary of A PArt Time Indian by Sherman Alexie,
    Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson,
    The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan,
    To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee,
    Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver,
    the Across the Universe Trilogy by Beth Revis,
    Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard,
    My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult,
    the Matched series by Ally Condie,
    the Maze Runner by James Dashner
    and Divergent series by Veronica Roth.
    Figment.com is a writing website that also has a lot of great writing by people, as well as Wattpad.com. I hope this helps!

Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Also like Swiftyforeva, "Divergent"(though it is kind of graphic and disturbing and adult at sometimes) and "Septimus Heap"(series of six books, seventh to come out in February) and Divergent has a sequel called Insergent(also kind of graphic and adult sometimes). Nicholous Sparks is such a good writer. Read his stuff. He's depressing(I bawled my eyes out during "The Best of Me" last night, but that gets graphic too). "Percy Jackson Series" is pretty good too. "Heaven is For real"!!!!!! You HAVE to read that book!!!! It changed my LIFE!!!!!!! I'm about to start "You have seven messages" by Stewart Lewis. Oh! And "Eleven Birthdays", "Finally" and "13 Gifts" are a series and they're sooooo good. Those are by Wendy Mass, also by Wendy Mass is "The Candy makers" that was really good. There's a book called "Trapped" that I'm about to read, it looks pretty good. That's about it, I hope you will consider these recommendations and that you are reading soon!!!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/228557749810555940/ (IMG)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM

The Matched trilogy by Ally Condie is a pretty good series

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I love love love Wendy Mass
    I've read all of her books besides Leap Day and the new ones
    When in doubt, read Harry Potter :D (lol, even though you've all ready read it)
    Some other books
    Girl Stolen
    Al Capone Does My Shirts
    Al Capone Shines My Shoes
    The Girl Who Could Fly
    Where The Mountain Meets The Moon

That's the REALLY good books I've read
    I know I'm missing like, a MILLION
    Love,
    Collie :)
    x.x
    RED.
    (My avatar is by Annie :D)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Divergent
    Insurgent
    Drought
    Maze Runner
    Twilight
    The Hunger Games
    Percy Jackson
    Heroes Of Olympus
    The Mortal Instruments
    Maximum Ride
    Matched Trilogy
    Harry Potter
    Land Of The Unicorns
    ( DROUGHT BY PAM BACHORZ )
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54490/353/26D255D54EEE7AF9C200E972D15234B6.png

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/user/PaintTheTownRed13/media/Taylor-Swift-RED-Black-White-1.jpg.html

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Hey guys, does anybody know what the order of the Matched trilogy is? I really want to read it but I don't want to screw it up and read them out of order :)

And dareyoutomove_x: Try the 1800-WHERE-R-U series, by Meg Cabot. It has tons of adventure and romance and fantasy.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Dancing Like Starlight 13- Matched, Crossed, Reached

and here are some suggestions:
    Delirium - lauren oliver
    Twilight :)
    Matched - Ally condie
    Fallen - Lauren kate
    Sweet Venom - Tera lynn childs
    House of Night - P.C. cast & kristen cast
    Ice Shattered - Me :)

Sigs and Avi by Through The Sleepless Night :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I should of mentioned I read Divergent trilogy and all those Percy Jackson books, including the ones about the Egyptian gods, too. :P I just read Mark of Athena :O some of my favorites! also I've been meaning to read the Matched trilogy! I'm so glad so many of y'all mentioned it. I like Lauren Oliver too.

So I've got all y'all lists up and I'm on my library page looking them all up :D thank you guys sooo much ♥
    *all graphics by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Oh my gosh, I swear I have like a fine of 30 dollers right now:) Here are some good books:
    Bone chiller
    All you get is me
    Confessions of an Angry Girl
    Twilight:)
    Ice shattered:)
    Ansy does time

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Liketheweather wrote:
    Oh my gosh, I swear I have like a fine of 30 dollers right now:) Here are some good books:
    Bone chiller
    All you get is me
    Confessions of an Angry Girl
    Twilight:)
    Ice shattered:)
    Ansy does time

lol i've had that much before.... x) I'll see if my library has them! I've decided to do post by post... I can't request all suggested at once and have 50 books out. I'll end up back where I started! haha
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM

PiecesIntoPlace13 wrote:

Requested the first book in this! Eeep it looks really good :D
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:18 PM

dareyoutomove_x wrote:
    PiecesIntoPlace13 wrote:

*signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

It is an awesome series!!! :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    I LOVE Libbra Bray's book Going Bovine and Liani Taylor's books Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Days of Blood and Starlight, and Lips Touch 3 Times.
    I'd also recommend
    Delirium by Lauren Oliver,
    the Gone series by Michael Grant,
    and the Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren Destefano.
    I also love the
    Soul Screamers series by Rachael Vincent,
    the Crank series by Ellen Hopkins,
    Looking for Alaska and the Fault in Our Stars by John Green (if you haven't already, READ THESE),
    I am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak,
    the Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein,
    and the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman,
    Go Ask Alice,
    Feed by M.T. Anderson,
    and The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting,
    The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton,
    Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs,
    The Absolutely Treuu Diary of A PArt Time Indian by Sherman Alexie,
    Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson,
    The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan,
    To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee,
    Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver,
    the Across the Universe Trilogy by Beth Revis,
    Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard,
    My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult,
    the Matched series by Ally Condie,
    the Maze Runner by James Dashner
    and Divergent series by Veronica Roth.
    Figment.com is a writing website that also has a lot of great writing by people, as well as Wattpad.com. I hope this helps!

Cheese =D

omg Speak is one of my favorite books ever! And there's some here that I didn't know that had been made into a trilogy and now I'm suddenly super de duper excited!!
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:22 PM

PiecesIntoPlace13 wrote:
    dareyoutomove_x wrote:
    PiecesIntoPlace13 wrote:

*signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

It is an awesome series!!! :)

It looks like it!

Man I didn't expect people to actually give me suggestions lol I think I'm good till next summer now on books!!
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Actress13 wrote:
    Also like Swiftyforeva, "Divergent"(though it is kind of graphic and disturbing and adult at sometimes) and "Septimus Heap"(series of six books, seventh to come out in February) and Divergent has a sequel called Insergent(also kind of graphic and adult sometimes). Nicholous Sparks is such a good writer. Read his stuff. He's depressing(I bawled my eyes out during "The Best of Me" last night, but that gets graphic too). "Percy Jackson Series" is pretty good too. "Heaven is For real"!!!!!! You HAVE to read that book!!!! It changed my LIFE!!!!!!! I'm about to start "You have seven messages" by Stewart Lewis. Oh! And "Eleven Birthdays", "Finally" and "13 Gifts" are a series and they're sooooo good. Those are by Wendy Mass, also by Wendy Mass is "The Candy makers" that was really good. There's a book called "Trapped" that I'm about to read, it looks pretty good. That's about it, I hope you will consider these recommendations and that you are reading soon!!!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/228557749810555940/ (IMG)

Wrote them all down! I've read The Notebook and The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks... yeahhh I bawled my freaking eyes out. And Divergent series is one of my all time favorites! I put all of them down on a list and I'll definitely try to read them!
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:29 PM

ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    I love love love Wendy Mass
    I've read all of her books besides Leap Day and the new ones
    When in doubt, read Harry Potter :D (lol, even though you've all ready read it)
    Some other books
    Girl Stolen
    Al Capone Does My Shirts
    Al Capone Shines My Shoes
    The Girl Who Could Fly
    Where The Mountain Meets The Moon

That's the REALLY good books I've read
    I know I'm missing like, a MILLION
    Love,
    Collie :)
    x.x
    RED.
    (My avatar is by Annie :D)

That's my motto ;) I've read the whole series a few times and I plan on going back and reading them again soon lol
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Paint The Town Red wrote:
    Divergent
    Insurgent
    Drought
    Maze Runner
    Twilight
    The Hunger Games
    Percy Jackson
    Heroes Of Olympus
    The Mortal Instruments
    Maximum Ride
    Matched Trilogy
    Harry Potter
    Land Of The Unicorns
    ( DROUGHT BY PAM BACHORZ )
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54490/353/26D255D54EEE7AF9C200E972D15234B6.png

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/user/PaintTheTownRed13/media/Taylor-Swift-RED-Black-White-1.jpg.html

Thanks! Land of the Unicorns really catches my eye :o
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.