Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Friends

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Hey! I really want to get to know some of you guys better! I really joined this site for the life long friends and I have made a few close friends but nobody who I chat with all night! So if any of you wanna chat with me message me and we can be BESTIES!! BTW Happy Thanksgiving to our American Swifties!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/fo

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Friends

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Hi your welcome to message me!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Hey I love having friends
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I like having friends! :) Message me anytime! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:42 PM

you can message me anytime!
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I would love to be one of your besties!!!!!

[/url[/signature]

RE: Friends

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:39 PM

hi! i lovelovelove friends and i promise im friendly lol you can message me if you like :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:00 PM

we could be friends!!!! :) i'm sure the others won't mind.... :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Hi, how are you ?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:42 AM

ya me niether :/ i would love to b friends

~TSFOREVER

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.