1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

happy swift/thanksgiving!!!! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Last night my band, crew, and I ate Japanese food and went around the table saying what we're thankful for. I could've gone on for an hour.
- taylorswift13
Posted about 1 hours ago

i just saw this and i think that taylor is so great. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: happy swift/thanksgiving!!!! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Happy Swift/thanksgiving!! ;) ♥

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Aw! I. Love. Her.
    Happy Swift/Thanksgiving!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I know! I was like I love you

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:27 PM

burningR3D wrote:
    Aw! I. Love. Her.
    Happy Swift/Thanksgiving!

^this :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Im Canadian
    Our Thanks Giving was like a month ago
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

RE: happy swift/thanksgiving!!!! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I am Australia and we dont have thanks giving but I saw this and could have cried....
    I am so thankful for Taylor she is amazing and beautiful both inside and out :)
    I spoke now on the 4th of March 2012 :D
    "don't you see the starlight, starlight? don't you dream impossible things" :)