Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A Thousand Years

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Hi! I just wrote this song and I was wondering what you all think! :)
love,love,love -K-

A Thousand Years

You take my hand
And lead me to the floor
Your eyes so soft
Your touch so slow
And something about the way
You look at me, it’s captivating
You make this feel like a dream
And I start to wonder

Chorus:
Is this love at first sight?
I’m not sure; I’ve never felt this way before
But I think this might be real
Cause it feels like I’ve known you
For a thousand years

When the music stops playing
You’re still holding me
Our eyes are locked
Not a word is being said
But you take my hand
And lead me through the door
Suddenly I want so much more
I just want you…

Chorus

I might be lost and lonely
But with you I feel whole
Like nothing will hurt me at all
All of my fears are gone
My tears are all dried up
I’m ready to fall
As long as you’re the one
Who catches me

Chorus x2

It feels like I’ve known you
For a thousand years

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: A Thousand Years

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:44 AM

THAT IS SO GOOD
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.12 * 04.19.12 * 09.21.12

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I LOVE THIS

Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Wow, amazing! This is really, really good! Nice job. :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Lovely! Amazing lyrics. Keep writin!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM

So good!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:11 AM

thats really good!

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM

it's Enchanted!
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

RE: A Thousand Years

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM

First one I've seen which I've really loved!:)xx

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Wow. Just wow. That is so amazing. I might do a cover of this song.
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?
    taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Hi!! Could you enter that for my song writing contest??? Just send it to LeLe Hammel!!
    LeLe Hammel!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.