1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Letter He Never Read...by IHEART13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:20 AM

So one night i was doing the usual, writing Taylor's lyrics down, messing around, and then it struck me. You know how some people put the titles of her songs into paragraphs and stuff? Well, I thought a letter would be pretty cool.
Here's what I came up with:

DEAR JOHN,
I still remember our STATE OF GRACE, and how ENCHANTED i was to meet you. I still go BACK TO DECEMBER, because I remember ALL TOO WELL how HAUNTED you looked. Still, I wish you would COME IN WITH THE RAIN when I sing MARY"S SONG out the window. I was only FIFTEEN, so TELL ME WHY our LOVE STORY unravelled to be SAD, BEAUTIFUL, TRAGIC. You were UNTOUCHABLE, but when you said YOU BELONG WITH ME, I decided to JUMP THEN FALL anyway. You said you would CHANGE, but YOU"RE NOT SORRY for THE WAY I LOVED YOU. When you said we'd be together FOREVER AND ALWAYS, I had THE BEST DAY, watching the SPARKS FLY.
And then she came along, and I decided there was nothing I could do BETTER THAN REVENGE - except maybe SPEAK NOW when I knew you were on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR. I wanted to be FEARLESS and dance in the STARLIGHT with you, no matter how TREACHEROUS it was. I couldn't BREATHE without you, or listen to TIM MCGRAW without thinking of OUR SONG, because you were my SUPERSTAR, my SUPERMAN, my Prince Charming on your WHITE HORSE.
And then the teardrops came, the TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR, because I was INVISIBLE to you. I tried to tell myself you were just a PICTURE TO BURN, and then I said "HEY STEPHEN", and had a new love. But it wasn't right.
I wished you would COME BACK...BE HERE with me, because right then I was a GIRL AT HOME, trying to find A PLACE IN THIS WORLD.
When THE STORY OF US started to BEGIN AGAIN, I knew you would be MINE someday, because our love was INNOCENT. I told you to STAY STAY STAY, and for a while I was THE LUCKY ONE. Where we stood was HOLY GROUND, and no matter what happened, the love was OURS. LONG LIVE the moments we shared, when I wished I would NEVER GROW UP. Your BEAUTIFUL EYES stared into mine, and even when I SHOULD'VE SAID NO, I gave in to you because we were TIED TOGETHER WITH A SMILE. You had a PERFECTLY GOOD HEART on THE OUTSIDE, but truly, I had never been anywhere COLD AS YOU. All you were was MEAN. I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE when our love turned RED.
You ask if I wish I could go back? I ALMOST DO. But I was 22, and I knew that WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER. IF THIS WAS A MOVIE, our LAST KISS would've been long ago, and that was THE MOMENT I KNEW.
I had fallen for you for THE LAST TIME, and now EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.
lovelovelove,
Taylor

(I signed it Taylor cuz that's actually my real name:)
So...whatcha think? I really want to send it to her, but i know she's on the move so she would never get it. The next best thing is posting it on here, to see what her devoted fans think!!!!!
(i can't officially copyright it, but i hope my work isn't copied. i worked hard, and i'd like it if a million of these didn't end up all over TC. thanks!:)
"That's why i write songs. Because i think love is Fearless." -Taylor Swift :)

^credit to Allyouareismean :):):)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Letter He Never Read...by IHEART13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:30 AM

That is SO cool, try and send it to her, it's so good! Maybe you could make it like this, where like, the titles are written in cool fonts, and then the rest of the handwriting is normal, so the titles stand out. (like, write it out as if it's an actual letter) (: Or you could have it all normal handwriting, except the titles are highlighted or colorful, like rainbow-colors or something?(:

Or if you're going to a concert, you could try and get it to her before the concert. (:
    Either way, it's really good!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Oh my Swift, that's great! And it actually makes sense. XD
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Thats so cool! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM

You should so send that to her! She would love it!

Made by Polar13Bear

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:03 AM

awesome

Both made my me

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM

You really are an amazing swiftie
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:26 AM

you are so clever i bet taylor would love that try to send it to her because i heard that her friends get the mail and let taylor read it when she can
    Be in love don't fall in love because everything that falls breaks

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Awesome, you did fantastic work with it. You should definitely send it to her!! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I love it!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and TaylorHeart13 for t

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:35 AM

That's super cool! Good job!
    [signature

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Awesome! Well done :P :P
    ]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM

This is amazing, I love it

RE: The Letter He Never Read...by IHEART13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM

That is so cool:) It must have taken you ages!xxx

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM

So cool!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM

That's soo cool!

I love you, Evann

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:07 AM

very cool and very creative.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:14 AM

wowie! thats awesome!
    Some fave quotes:

"The world will be watching! May the odds be ever in your favor"-Hunger Games
    "For Narnia!"- Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe
    "If he asked me if I loved him I'd lie"-T.S
    "I have an Army"..."We have a hulk!" -Avengers

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Wow, you done well getting so many in there! Well done :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM

This is sooo great! :)

^Credit and thank you to autumn leaves falling!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I LOVE THAT TOO MUCH.