Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Sarah Fredriksson wrote:
    To Just_Another_Fangirl456: Are you sick? I hope you get well very soon and I also hope that you will feel much better soon, of course, too.

Me too, I hope you feel better soon!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    I bought a shirt today that says 'I Woke Up Like This'. I needed that for so long.

Natalie/Meg

Haha yeah! Did you get it from TopShop? Because i have one that says the same thing from there!!

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Last night my family had a house warming party (we moved a month ago) and we had a bonfire. It was so much fun I spent most of the time laughing with my friends I also tripped over this log which was nearish the campfire but as it was pitch black I couldn't see it, cue hilarious re-enactment by one of my friends older brother It would have been funnier if he'd re-enacted the earlier trip over a long which was placed right behind some chairs (why mum?) when I fell flat on my face Everyone probably thinks I'm an idiot now.
    I did have a great time apart from that my best friends were there so it was awesome...but why am I always the awkward clumsy fool?

^ileftmyscarfthere

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 9:45 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    Last night my family had a house warming party (we moved a month ago) and we had a bonfire. It was so much fun I spent most of the time laughing with my friends I also tripped over this log which was nearish the campfire but as it was pitch black I couldn't see it, cue hilarious re-enactment by one of my friends older brother It would have been funnier if he'd re-enacted the earlier trip over a long which was placed right behind some chairs (why mum?) when I fell flat on my face Everyone probably thinks I'm an idiot now.
    I did have a great time apart from that my best friends were there so it was awesome...but why am I always the awkward clumsy fool?

^ileftmyscarfthere

Oh and I also spilt lemonade all down my arm

^ileftmyscarfthere

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 9:46 AM

inevermissabeat wrote:
    ShandiMusic94 wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    FragileLine wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    So I almost went to the emergency room today. Funnnn.

Oh my god, is everything okay??

+13000000000

I'm okay now guys! So what happened was (this may be long idk) I woke up at 5:40 this morning with cramps. I had some yesterday so I figured they'd pass- well they didn't. It was kind of like contractions would be, I would get the random massive pains then I'd be okay, but at first it was hardly happening. But then it got more and more and more painful. I went back and forth to the bathroom trying to see if maybe I had to go or something, maybe I hate something that didn't agree with me y'know? But the pain got so severe, and I clearly didn't have to go, (it had been an hour since I woke up) so I knew I had to go get my mom. I started walking down the hall and I got so dizzy I couldn't see or focus on anything. I had to stop for a minute and then go down the stairs, that's when I saw my mom and said as loud as I could "mom"- except I couldn't really speak so it wasn't that loud. She looked up at saw me so I told her I didn't feel good and she looked horrified (she later told me I had no color and my lips were blue from almost passing out) and I pretty much walked down the rest of the way and just collapsed on the hardfloor in front of the kitchen. So she called my dad and he carried me to my parents room and into their bed which is when it got really bad. The pain was like every two minutes and was so bad I was literally screaming and pretty much clawing at everything while in the fetal position. My parents made me drink water, which about half an hour later I threw up (three times, just water though thank god). I pretty much couldn't move but after throwing up I felt better only because I wasn't fighting back vomit AND bad pains. Eventually I just fell asleep, and when I woke up it wasn't AS bad, I just couldn't stretch out at all. I drank some more water and went to my bed (which was like 9:30, so I was screaming in pain for about 2 or 3 hours) and slept pretty much the whole day. My body was pretty much exhausted from being in that much pain (I've never been in that bad of pain in my entire life). We don't really know what the problem was, digestive things run in our family so my dad thinks I might've gotten really bad blockage in my small intestines, or something didn't digest was scraping along. The only reason I didn't go to the ER was because my dad said my was color was fine (after recovering from the blue lips haha) and my heart rate was completely normal. I only ate one meal today so I'm weak from that but all in all I feel perfectly fine now.

Omg that's scary! I'm glad you're okay! :)

Katie | Dark Blue Tennessee

Woah, I hope you're okay! :) Get well soon!

That sounds so scary! I hope it won't happen again! Glad you are okay!

Natalie/Meg

Omg that sounds awful!!!! I hope you feel better!!!!!!! Glad you are feeling better x:):)

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 9:49 AM

To Talks Like June: I hope you feel better! That must have been scary!

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 9:50 AM

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    I bought a shirt today that says 'I Woke Up Like This'. I needed that for so long.

Natalie/Meg

Haha yeah! Did you get it from TopShop? Because i have one that says the same thing from there!!

That's amazing! I want a shirt like that.

^ileftmyscarfthere

Oh and I also spilt lemonade all down my arm

^ileftmyscarfthere

Omg that sounds embarrassing, but very fun!!! Don't worry, everyone falls over and embarrasses themselves; I accidently walked into a glass door at school the other day. Haha at least you can joke about it and still had fun! :)

inevermissabeat wrote:
    I can't help but see my favourite characters when I see the actors who play them and then I feel bad for them because it must be a terrible burden to always be fictional in the eyes of millions of people.

Wow i never thought about it that way...

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

Natalie/Meg

That's amazing! I want a shirt like that.

Haha you should get it! Its really comfy and nice! Its about £20 from topshop :)

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 9:55 AM

inevermissabeat wrote:
    I can't help but see my favourite characters when I see the actors who play them and then I feel bad for them because it must be a terrible burden to always be fictional in the eyes of millions of people.

I totally know what you mean! I think that's why some celebs go slightly bad because they want to get away from there character image! I think it must be even worse for people who have been in the centre of gossip magazines because then that's sometimes the only thing that people hear about them :(

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I'm making a CD for my best friend who's going through depression. She started self-harming and now I'm making a CD filled with songs that helped me when I was going through self-harm. She's a huge music lover so I hope she likes the Cd. :) Does anyone have song recommendations?

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:08 AM

InRedLipstick13 wrote:
    I'm making a CD for my best friend who's going through depression. She started self-harming and now I'm making a CD filled with songs that helped me when I was going through self-harm. She's a huge music lover so I hope she likes the Cd. :) Does anyone have song recommendations?

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

What do you have on there already?

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:16 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    InRedLipstick13 wrote:

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

All About That Bass-Meghan Trainor, Same Love -Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Someday- The Summer Set, Disconnected-5SOS, Really Don't Care-Demi Lovato, Bathroom Sink-Miranda Lambert, Flashlight-Hunter Hayes, Break Free-Ariana Grande, I Don't Care-Fall Out Boy, The Reckless and The Brave-all Time Low, My Wish-Rascal Flatts, Change-Taylor Swift, I Swear This Time I Mean It-Mayday Parade and Don't Cry-Guns N Roses. I'm thinking about 3 or 4 more songs on there.

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Just_Another_Fangirl456 wrote:
    I hate being sick.

I hate being sick too (getting colds, etc.).

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:40 AM

InRedLipstick13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    InRedLipstick13 wrote:
    I'm making a CD for my best friend who's going through depression. She started self-harming and now I'm making a CD filled with songs that helped me when I was going through self-harm. She's a huge music lover so I hope she likes the CD. :) Does anyone have song recommendations?

'All About That Bass' - Meghan Trainor, 'Same Love' - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, 'Someday' - The Summer Set, 'Disconnected' - 5SOS, 'Really Don't Care' -Demi Lovato, 'Bathroom Sink' - Miranda Lambert, 'Flashlight' - Hunter Hayes, 'Break Free' - Ariana Grande, 'I Don't Care' - Fall Out Boy, 'The Reckless and The Brave' - All Time Low, 'My Wish' - Rascal Flatts, 'Change' - Taylor Swift, 'I Swear This Time I Mean It' - Mayday Parade, and 'Don't Cry' - Guns N Roses. I'm thinking about 3 or 4 more songs on there.

I don't know if you've heard 'Why' by Rascal Flatts before but it's about self harm/suicide. It may be a little sad to put on the CD but you could listen to it and see what you think about including it on the CD for your friend.

'Invisible' by Hunter Hayes may be a good song for your CD too but maybe you've heard it before and didn't think that it would fit on the CD...

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:49 PM

3 NEW SONG TITLES!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 1:21 PM

3 NEW SONG TITLES!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Thank You for Being a HeForShe

You are man number 3,354 to take the commitment. Every person makes a difference. Help us reach number 100,000.

Emma Watson's words are good

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 8:06 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    InRedLipstick13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    InRedLipstick13 wrote:
    I'm making a CD for my best friend who's going through depression. She started self-harming and now I'm making a CD filled with songs that helped me when I was going through self-harm. She's a huge music lover so I hope she likes the CD. :) Does anyone have song recommendations?

'All About That Bass' - Meghan Trainor, 'Same Love' - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, 'Someday' - The Summer Set, 'Disconnected' - 5SOS, 'Really Don't Care' -Demi Lovato, 'Bathroom Sink' - Miranda Lambert, 'Flashlight' - Hunter Hayes, 'Break Free' - Ariana Grande, 'I Don't Care' - Fall Out Boy, 'The Reckless and The Brave' - All Time Low, 'My Wish' - Rascal Flatts, 'Change' - Taylor Swift, 'I Swear This Time I Mean It' - Mayday Parade, and 'Don't Cry' - Guns N Roses. I'm thinking about 3 or 4 more songs on there.

I don't know if you've heard 'Why' by Rascal Flatts before but it's about self harm/suicide. It may be a little sad to put on the CD but you could listen to it and see what you think about including it on the CD for your friend.

'Invisible' by Hunter Hayes may be a good song for your CD too but maybe you've heard it before and didn't think that it would fit on the CD...

Thank you so much for the help

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.