Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Sun, May 1, 2016 at 3:42 PM

13 Silver Keys wrote:
    hey everyone

| Nina | Me |

HEY YOU!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, May 1, 2016 at 3:48 PM

13 Silver Keys wrote:
    Hey everyone

Hi, Silver. How are you? :)

Mon, May 2, 2016 at 9:01 AM

If anyone is looking for a new lip balm, Burt's Bees with coconut and pear is 10/10

Mon, May 2, 2016 at 5:14 PM

13 Silver Keys wrote:
    hey everyone

Hiiiiiii

Anna | Silver

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Tue, May 3, 2016 at 6:04 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    If anyone is looking for a new lip balm, Burt's Bees with coconut and pear is 10/10

hmm, i saw one of those over the weekend and theyre really pricey here in the philippines but oh well ill give it a try

_____

sig star

Tue, May 3, 2016 at 2:03 PM

I really want to find some new skirts and dresses, but I haven't found much lately, considering I have only been to Target and nowhere else. Gotta go to Ross....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:19 PM

Prom is this Saturday. I am so excited.

Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:20 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    demonsanddarling wrote:
    This dress is gorgeous, Callie. You'll look amazing in it. I love how modest it is, yet elegant. It's perfect.

Thank you so much, Maddie! That was nice of you to say. I hope that I'll look okay or good in this dress that I ordered tonight. I hope that my measurements that I did tonight are okay/alright too, but since it's custom made for my measurements, I guess that it should fit pretty well when I finally get the dress in the mail in like a month haha. And yes, I wanted something that was more modest and I wasn't comfortable with wearing a strapless or revealing dress, so when I found this dress online (which seems to be the only dress that I've seen so far like it), I loved it. I didn't know when I was looking at this dress online for the first time that I would like it this much and that I'd end up ordering it down the road (I think that I originally looked at this dress for the first time was a month or two months or so ago)...I also wanted something with some sparkles on it and this dress does have some sparkle detailing on it so that's good. The sparkle detailing on it is also kind of in a floral detailing/pattern, which is also nice. This dress is supposed to be made of chiffon and lace I guess. I think that this dress is very nice in my opinion and I feel excited that I got it ordered tonight but I also feel anxious and nervous for how it will fit and look on me, but I hope that everything goes okay and I hope that this dress will look okay or good on me once I finally get it in the mail.

You'll have to tell us when it comes, it is so beautiful.

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 9:47 AM

demonsanddarling wrote:

TODAY.

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 9:49 AM

demonsanddarling wrote:
    demonsanddarling wrote:

TODAY.
    Enjoy!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 10:26 AM

demonsanddarling wrote:
    demonsanddarling wrote:

TODAY.
    Have fun!

This graphic was made by the lovely Taryn!

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 5:11 PM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    I really want to find some new skirts and dresses, but I haven't found much lately, considering I have only been to 'Target' and nowhere else. Gotta go to 'Ross'....

I like the thought of skirts and dresses but I've never really been much of a "girly-girl" in reality. I usually only ever wear shorts or capris or jeans and t-shirts and hoodies and things in the summer time (when it's warmer outside).

I love 'Target' though and it sucks that 'Target' pulled their stores out of Canada after them only being here for about a year, although the 'Target' stores in Canada kind of had a crappy selection of products and things compared to what the 'Target' stores in the United States have to offer (for products and things).

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 5:13 PM

demonsanddarling wrote:

Have fun, Maddie! I don't know what prom events are, but they must be events related to high school graduation(s) or just the end of school years (in/for high school) in the United States?

It's weird to me how school in the United States usually ends in May, while school in Canada usually ends in June.

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 5:16 PM

demonsanddarling wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    demonsanddarling wrote:
    This dress is gorgeous, Callie. You'll look amazing in it. I love how modest it is, yet elegant. It's perfect.

Thank you so much, Maddie! That was nice of you to say. I hope that I'll look okay or good in this dress that I ordered tonight. I hope that my measurements that I did tonight are okay/alright too, but since it's custom made for my measurements, I guess that it should fit pretty well when I finally get the dress in the mail in like a month haha. And yes, I wanted something that was more modest and I wasn't comfortable with wearing a strapless or revealing dress, so when I found this dress online (which seems to be the only dress that I've seen so far like it), I loved it. I didn't know when I was looking at this dress online for the first time that I would like it this much and that I'd end up ordering it down the road (I think that I originally looked at this dress for the first time was a month or two months or so ago)...I also wanted something with some sparkles on it and this dress does have some sparkle detailing on it so that's good. The sparkle detailing on it is also kind of in a floral detailing/pattern, which is also nice. This dress is supposed to be made of chiffon and lace I guess. I think that this dress is very nice in my opinion and I feel excited that I got it ordered tonight but I also feel anxious and nervous for how it will fit and look on me, but I hope that everything goes okay and I hope that this dress will look okay or good on me once I finally get it in the mail.

You'll have to tell us when it comes, it is so beautiful.

Yes, I'll have to post a picture of my dress for my high school graduation when it finally comes. I wonder when it will finally get here. I think when I logged into my mom's account on the dress website where I bought my dress from (for my high school graduation) it said that the order was still "processing" so they must still be making my dress (for my high school graduation). I hope that the dress isn't too bent and whatnot from being in a box or something when it gets shipped to my address (which will go to the post office since my address is a rural address outside of the city that I live close to or in sort of).

I don't know how I would feel about posting a picture of myself in my dress (for my high school graduation) once I finally get it...I would definitely post a picture of the dress, but probably not a picture of me wearing the dress...

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 5:26 PM

I think that I'm glad that I decided on ordering and buying a dress in a green color for my high school graduation banquet thing (in June) since I've come to realize that I think that red is a popular color of sorts for graduation/prom dresses this year (at least at my high school I believe). I think that dark colors are quite popular this year too for graduation/prom dresses. I'm going to wear a green dress (that I ordered/bought) for my high school's graduation banquet thing in June, so I think that it will make me unique, since I almost could've chosen to wear (and order/buy) a red dress for my high school's graduation banquet thing in June and a lot of other girls seem to have red dresses that they're going to wear to my high school's graduation banquet thing in June.

Being the kind of slight analyst of sorts that I am, I made a ratio of the color of dresses that the girls (including myself) from my high school will be wearing for my high school's graduation at the end of June (this year). I looked at all of the posts that girls (including myself) have made on my high school's unofficial 'Grad Dresses 2016' 'Facebook' closed group and saw the different colors of dresses that girls will be wearing to my high school's graduation banquet thing in June. I just find it interesting to see what color of dress the girls (including myself) will be wearing to my high school's graduation banquet thing in June. I don't know exactly how many girls there are in the senior class from/at my high school, but there are at least 13 girls that I know of that either haven't posted a picture of their dress that they are going to wear to my high school's graduation banquet thing in June or they either aren't apart of the 'Facebook' group or don't have a 'Facebook' account or they possibly might not be going to my high school's graduation banquet thing in June, so I'm not entirely sure what color of dress all of the girls will be wearing to my high school's graduation banquet thing in June.

Red (7) : Dark (Black/Navy) (6) : Peach/Pink (5) : Blue (3) : Gold (2) : Purple (2) : Green (2) : Other (2) : White (1) : Unknown (13+)

There must be more girls in the same grade as me (seniors at my high school currently) than boys, because I think that there's only about 80 or so (or less) graduates (at my high school) this year, and so if there's at least 41 or so female graduates, that means that there's a (even a slight) majority of female graduates this year (in the same graduating class as me)!

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 6:02 PM

My nails. I hate them so much. They are so brittle and weak, and they peel all. the. time. It's been like this for years too. Does anybody have a solution to this unbearable problem!?!?

Hattie's Inner Monologue

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Sun, May 8, 2016 at 3:25 AM

My nails. I hate them so much. They are so brittle and weak, and they peel all. the. time. It's been like this for years too. Does anybody have a solution to this unbearable problem!?!?
    Have you tried a strengthening polish?

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Sun, May 8, 2016 at 3:23 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    demonsanddarling wrote:

Have fun, Maddie! I don't know what prom events are, but they must be events related to high school graduation(s) or just the end of school years (in/for high school) in the United States?

It's weird to me how school in the United States usually ends in May, while school in Canada usually ends in June.

Prom is just a formal dance. I thought they had them all over the world. And I wish my school for our in May. I don't get done until June 7th I believe.

Sun, May 8, 2016 at 8:31 PM

Clueless wrote:
    Have you tried a strengthening polish?

Yeah, but it doesn't help much.
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Tue, May 17, 2016 at 7:03 PM

To anyone who wants to do marble nails: use Vaseline for the skin around your nails. It made clean up a hell of a lot easier than tape or glue.

Hattie's Inner Monologue