Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:10 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    Can anyone recommend a cheap (but good) under eye concealer?

I can't seem to find a really good one that actually works...

I love the Bourjois healthy-mix concealer, but I think it only comes in 3 shades for fairly pale skin... :3

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Natalie/Meg

Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi. It's definitely available in North America and it's good at concealing as well as brightening so it will make you look more awake. It's like a pen with a brush at the end but you're better just dabbing it on with the brush and then patting it in with your fingers rather than the brush. Since it's Maybelline as well, it should only be a few dollars. It's like £7 here so it'll be even less than that in North America.

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:21 AM

inevermissabeat wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

I can't seem to find a really good one that actually works...

I love the Bourjois healthy-mix concealer, but I think it only comes in 3 shades for fairly pale skin... :3

Ooo Bourjois is another really good one if you've got yellow toned skin. The Healthy Mix stuff also smells really nice since it's got loads of fruit and stuff in.

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Ok, this might seem random but I need to make something homemade for a friend as something they can remember me and my friends by but I don't know what to make. Any suggestions?

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 12:16 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Ok, this might seem random but I need to make something homemade for a friend as something they can remember me and my friends by but I don't know what to make. Any suggestions?

Try searching on Pinterest. They always have the cutest crafts :)

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Linny wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

OMG LINNY YOU'RE BACK!!!

Emma, if it's a gift for someone to "remember you by," sentimental gifts are probably good ideas. Like memory jars, shadow boxes/collage frames with pictures and accessories that are personal and nostalgic, etc :) As long as it's personal and you put effort into it, I'm sure your friend will love it!

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:51 PM

i am sooooo tired

Me | Me | Heather

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Linny wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Yes pintrest is a great place to look! You can get mugs and pottery pieces with peoples names on them and stuff. Maybe something like that??

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:19 PM

I'm Soo Sick! UGH!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:19 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    InRedLipstick13 wrote:
    When attractive guys try talking to me and I just sit there wondering why they even try to associate with an awkward, coy soul like me. Why do they even talk to me. Attractive guys make me nervous.

That never happens to me anyways but if it did I would wonder why they would even want to be in the same breathing distance as me.

This actually happened to me yesterday. The boy I've kind of had a crush on for two years who goes to the same high school kind of asked me if I was excited at the start of 'Biology' class because we were going to dissect that day and I was kind of sitting at the counter looking around and looking at the boxes with the things we were going to dissect in them and I think he came to look in the boxes too and when we was going back to his desk he kind of asked me if I was excited. I was thinking 'why are you even talking to me?' because he's attractive and I'm ugly and shy and we've never talked before.

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:31 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    'Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection' is SO good especially when you factor in the price - liquid with a doe foot applicator. My favourite is 'Boing by Benefit' which is a tad pricier but the product itself is literally industrial strength.

But both of those are always in my makeup bag, best re-purchases and I don't plan on changing it. :)

SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    As per the under eye concealer talk, I use ''Skinn Bright Eyes Eye Enhancing Treatment with 'Pro-Collagen''; (our skin actually begins losing elasticity at 16 so it's never too early to add anti-aging ingredients). It lasts for like ever because a tiny tiny dab goes a long way. Keep an eye out for concealers with an orange-ish undertone to combat purple circles.

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    The Bourjois Healthy-Mix Concealer' is good for under eyes. :)

inevermissabeat wrote:
    I love the 'Bourjois Healthy-Mix Concealer', but I think it only comes in 3 shades for fairly pale skin... :3

TayTayTay wrote:
    'Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi'. It's definitely available in North America and it's good at concealing as well as brightening so it will make you look more awake. It's like a pen with a brush at the end but you're better just dabbing it on with the brush and then patting it in with your fingers rather than the brush. Since it's Maybelline as well, it should only be a few dollars. It's like £7 here so it'll be even less than that in North America.

TayTayTay wrote:
    Ooo 'Bourjois' is another really good one if you've got yellow toned skin. The [Healthy Mix[ stuff also smells really nice since it's got loads of fruit and stuff in.

I wish that I could try all of your suggestions but I think all or almost all of you live in Europe or Australia and we probably don't get most or all of the concealers that you're all suggesting...

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:56 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Linny wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    inevermissabeat wrote:
    Is it weird to have a massive crush on a celebrity quite literally twice my age? O.O

Depends if it's Luke Bryan or not.

You can have Luke Bryan. Leonardio DiCaprio is mine.

One Direction belongs to me haha.

Now wait...You can't just have all 5 of them....

But I can't choose just one member and I can't choose between any of them at all haha.

who cares? I GET 5SOS

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 5:15 PM

allthesedays wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Linny wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    inevermissabeat wrote:
    Is it weird to have a massive crush on a celebrity quite literally twice my age? O.O

But I can't choose just one member and I can't choose between any of them at all haha.

Who cares? I GET 5SOS.

All the power to you because I certainly don't want them.

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 5:30 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    allthesedays wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Linny wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    inevermissabeat wrote:

Who cares? I GET 5SOS.

All the power to you because I certainly don't want them.

YES

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Cool Kids by Echosmith is my new favorite thing.

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    Cool Kids by Echosmith is my new favorite thing.

It's such a cool sounding song, I love it! Very relatable too
    http://www.TaylorTalk.org

Taylor Talk FREE on iTunes : http://www.TaylorTalk.org/iTunes

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 8:26 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    'Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection' is SO good especially when you factor in the price - liquid with a doe foot applicator. My favourite is 'Boing by Benefit' which is a tad pricier but the product itself is literally industrial strength.

But both of those are always in my makeup bag, best re-purchases and I don't plan on changing it. :)

SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    As per the under eye concealer talk, I use ''Skinn Bright Eyes Eye Enhancing Treatment with 'Pro-Collagen''; (our skin actually begins losing elasticity at 16 so it's never too early to add anti-aging ingredients). It lasts for like ever because a tiny tiny dab goes a long way. Keep an eye out for concealers with an orange-ish undertone to combat purple circles.

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    The Bourjois Healthy-Mix Concealer' is good for under eyes. :)

inevermissabeat wrote:
    I love the 'Bourjois Healthy-Mix Concealer', but I think it only comes in 3 shades for fairly pale skin... :3

TayTayTay wrote:
    'Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi'. It's definitely available in North America and it's good at concealing as well as brightening so it will make you look more awake. It's like a pen with a brush at the end but you're better just dabbing it on with the brush and then patting it in with your fingers rather than the brush. Since it's Maybelline as well, it should only be a few dollars. It's like £7 here so it'll be even less than that in North America.

TayTayTay wrote:
    Ooo 'Bourjois' is another really good one if you've got yellow toned skin. The [Healthy Mix[ stuff also smells really nice since it's got loads of fruit and stuff in.

I wish that I could try all of your suggestions but I think all or almost all of you live in Europe or Australia and we probably don't get most or all of the concealers that you're all suggesting...

You could definitely try to find the Maybelline one. It's available in America so I would guess it's available in Canada too.

Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 12:17 AM

TayTayTay wrote:

A card? A scrapbook of memories? And get all your friends to sign it?

Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 12:18 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    You could definitely try to find the Maybelline one. It's available in America so I would guess it's available in Canada too.

^^^

Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 12:19 AM

So I swear every razor I use goes blunt after shaving my legs one time. Either I'm buying sh*tty razors or this just happens. Wut. What are some good brands of razors that don't go blunt so quickly but aren't too expensive either?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.