Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 7:48 AM

JadeAmeliaPond wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOME

WAS THAT POSSIBLY A ONE DIRECTION REFERENCE
    My name doesn't have Jade, Amelia, or Pond in it.
    Jade Amelia Thirlwall(Little Mix)
    Amelia Jessica Pond(Doctor Who)
    Jade Amelia Pond - two fandoms combined.

I assumed it was a Style reference. I love how me, you and Douglas all ended up at different songs.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 7:58 AM

There's this really sweet boy that lives on my floor and he has this really cute voice thats high pitch but not to high

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Douglas wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOME

Country Roads. To the place, I belong. West Virginia. Take me home, Country Roads.

(Random John Denver lyrics)

http://www.NashvilleBeats.net
    Bro, do you even Swift?

Hahaha that's where I went when I saw those lyrics
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world turned RED on March 28th, 2013

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:03 AM

ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    polaroid of us wrote:
    intheclear wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:
    TayTay131313 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:
    JadeAmeliaPond wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    Richard bringer of facts wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    I'm in need of some serious love advice (aka how the hell do I breakup with someone)

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Over text.

Stone cold killer

It's so tempting. But then school will be awkward because I sit next to her for registration...

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Text her whilst sat next to her

omg I can't but I want to

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Literally this is exactly what I need advice on, except it's a guy.
    Try avoiding him and then he will want to break up with you

Play him We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together! That sure to get message across, it very well known. And if he still be annoying and not take hint, perhaps you throw bowl of pasta in his face, but only do that if needed, you don't wanna waste pasta like that.

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddd I still haven't broken up with her

SheDreamsOfLove /\

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT break up with her over text. talk to her face to face, and bring a helmet.

Yeah, I'd do it in person. I think it'd probably be harder, but imagine someone breaking up with you over a text. Or a phone call. That would be so terrible.

See the thing is, she's cheated on me and face to face is just awkward and I wanna cut off all contact so idk

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Do it in person still. Please do it in. Person. It might hurt to see her or be really awkward but no one deserves to be broken up with by text

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:33 AM

I NEED advice!
    So like, I really liked this boy and I'm done with him now because he's a JERK, he flirts with every girl. And when I say flirt, I mean serious flirting (not going to get into that now) but he won't stop leaving me alone! I try to ignore him, but he keeps coming up to me, talking to me and everything else! It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying! Arg!!!!!!!!!
    What do I do! I don't want to have to talk with him to get him to stop it! Any advice?
    THIS SLOPE IS TREACHEROUS, THIS PATH IS RECKLESS, THIS SLOPE IS TREACHEROUS......AND I LIKE IT

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:36 AM

LoveSwiftTooMuch13 wrote:
    I NEED advice!
    So like, I really liked this boy and I'm done with him now because he's a JERK, he flirts with every girl. And when I say flirt, I mean serious flirting (not going to get into that now) but he won't stop leaving me alone! I try to ignore him, but he keeps coming up to me, talking to me and everything else! It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying! Arg!!!!!!!!!
    What do I do! I don't want to have to talk with him to get him to stop it! Any advice?

You're going to have to talk with him to get him to stop it. You can probably just say "Stop it" and he'll leave you alone.

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:44 AM

JadeAmeliaPond wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOME

WAS THAT POSSIBLY A ONE DIRECTION REFERENCE?

I thought of that too.

"If you don't wanna take it slow...And you just wanna take me home..."

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Today is my crush's birthday...I think we could possibly be a perfect match because he's a Scorpio and I'm a Pisces and I've read on a few different websites/places that Scorpios and Pisces are a perfect match with each other.

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Really really really want to go to the spa. Just really want to. I need some relaxation.

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Linny wrote:
    Really really really want to go to the spa. Just really want to. I need some relaxation.

Same :(

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 1:04 PM

This is going to sound really weird, but I've never gone to a spa or salon (well except to get my hair cut)!
    I should ask my mom...
    THIS SLOPE IS TREACHEROUS, THIS PATH IS RECKLESS, THIS SLOPE IS TREACHEROUS......AND I LIKE IT

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 1:05 PM

by the way I'm only thirteen :(
    So many things I can't do!

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:02 PM

sparksfly713 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    polaroid of us wrote:
    intheclear wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:
    TayTay131313 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:
    JadeAmeliaPond wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    I'm in need of some serious love advice (aka how the hell do I breakup with someone)

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Over text.

Stone cold killer

It's so tempting. But then school will be awkward because I sit next to her for registration...

SheDreamsOfLove /\

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Play him We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together! That sure to get message across, it very well known. And if he still be annoying and not take hint, perhaps you throw bowl of pasta in his face, but only do that if needed, you don't wanna waste pasta like that.

SheDreamsOfLove /\

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT break up with her over text. talk to her face to face, and bring a helmet.

Yeah, I'd do it in person. I think it'd probably be harder, but imagine someone breaking up with you over a text. Or a phone call. That would be so terrible.

See the thing is, she's cheated on me and face to face is just awkward and I wanna cut off all contact so idk

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Do it in person still. Please do it in. Person. It might hurt to see her or be really awkward but no one deserves to be broken up with by text

Even though it's really tempting, I agree that you shouldnt break up with her through text.

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:05 PM

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    polaroid of us wrote:
    intheclear wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:
    TayTay131313 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:
    JadeAmeliaPond wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Over text.

Stone cold killer

SheDreamsOfLove /\

SheDreamsOfLove /\

SheDreamsOfLove /\

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Even though it's really tempting, I agree that you shouldnt break up with her through text.

If she cheated on you, she should expect a harsh break up

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:24 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    JadeAmeliaPond wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOME

WAS THAT POSSIBLY A ONE DIRECTION REFERENCE?

I thought of that too.

"If you don't wanna take it slow...And you just wanna take me home..."

lol I thought that too!

Natalie/Meg

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Very Tired!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Chantel96 wrote:
    LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    polaroid of us wrote:
    intheclear wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:
    TayTay131313 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:
    JadeAmeliaPond wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    ChloeTheSwiftie13 wrote:

SheDreamsOfLove /\

Over text.

Stone cold killer

SheDreamsOfLove /\

SheDreamsOfLove /\

SheDreamsOfLove /\

SheDreamsOfLove /\

If she cheated on you, she should expect a harsh break up

If she cheated on you then she shouldn't expect a nice break up! I hope things work out :)

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:58 PM

LoveSwiftTooMuch13 wrote:
    I NEED advice!

Just tell him straight up front that you're annoyed. If he really liked you at all, then he would respect you. If that doesn't work, do not talk to him. Not just ignore, like, maybe grumble at a few things. I mean full IGNORING. Slam a locker in his face, a door, bump into him to get him away.

Kina|Mint

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM

nevermissabeat wrote:
    I NEED advice!

ought to do the trick

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:42 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    nevermissabeat wrote:
    I NEED advice!

ought to do the trick

This works too:

or this

My name doesn't have Jade, Amelia, or Pond in it.
    Jade Amelia Thirlwall(Little Mix)
    Amelia Jessica Pond(Doctor Who)
    Jade Amelia Pond - two fandoms combined.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.