Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:48 PM

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    So there's this guy that I have been really good friends with for a really long time (like over 5 years) and we get on really well. We have always been very nice and friendly to each other and we get on really well. But recently when I've been talking to each other through text, he's been replying almost immediately (even if I accidently send one really late, and he is really forgetful almost all the time) and he's putting like 4-6 kisses at the end of it. And I don't know what this means because we are good friends so he might just be being nice but I don't know. Help?

I sent you a message

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:21 AM

Does anyone else get dizzy spells and headaches before their period? Or is it just me?

That was random, so sorry :P
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14
    IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT NEVER WOULD FORGET HOW WE MOVED.
    I DANCED FOR ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH.
    EVERYTHING CHANGED 1.2.14
    I NEVER SAW YOU COMING 1.2.14
    ON 1.2.14 I WAS FEELING 22.

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:27 AM

EmmaLou13 wrote:
    Does anyone else get dizzy spells and headaches before their period? Or is it just me?

I BURNED RED 1.2.14

I get headaches normally a few days beforehand and I get a bit sore which is actually kind of good because it's like a warning of what's about to come. I get dizzy spells all the time though, not just before my period.

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:31 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    EmmaLou13 wrote:

I BURNED RED 1.2.14

I get headaches normally a few days beforehand and I get a bit sore which is actually kind of good because it's like a warning of what's about to come. I get dizzy spells all the time though, not just before my period.

Ok, good I'm not the only one. Yeah I guess it is good cuz it's a warning it's about to happen. I'm feeling dizzy and headachey now, but hopefully it's just sun stroke of something, cuz I can't be dealing with being on my period at this concert tomorrow!
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:43 AM

so we'll be leaving mom in London! And I'm off to Cali! See Mom! I'm not the same little girl anymore!

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:44 AM

EmmaLou13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    EmmaLou13 wrote:

I BURNED RED 1.2.14

Ok, good I'm not the only one. Yeah I guess it is good cuz it's a warning it's about to happen. I'm feeling dizzy and headachey now, but hopefully it's just sun stroke of something, cuz I can't be dealing with being on my period at this concert tomorrow!
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14

Just take plenty of ibuprofen and eat bananas all day if you do get it. When you're there you'll probably not even be thinking about it if you do get it and all the dancing and stuff actually helps get rid of cramps so a concert is probably one of the best places you can be with your period, haha.

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:20 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    EmmaLou13 wrote:
    Why is it the older men whistle and look at you? Like when I say older, I mean like really older guys.
    When it comes to younger men I don't really care, but old guys. Like seriously do you think I'd be interested in a 50 year old?!

Some older guy was trying to talk and make conversation with me and my friends earlier then whistled at us. Like go away and look at someone your own age, you weird 50 year old man!
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14

I HATE THIS. When I wear skirts, I sometimes have like middle aged men staring at my legs and it's so uncomfortable. It's even worse when they're walking along with women I can only assume are their wives.

This old guy was doing that to me and my best friend, and he was like, "let me buy you a drink." And we were like, "sorry, we're not 21." And then he offered to buy us Starbucks so we let him because we love Starbucks.
    I'm actually taylorswift.com/miserablemagical13, but I got locked out.

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:23 PM

I'm actually really sad Adam Young and Taylor never got a chance together. First of all, Adam is incredibly talented, like, he can write a song about anything; just listen to Hello Seattle or Plant life. When he did a cover of Enchanted I thought they were going to date, but then they didn't, which is unfortunate for everyone, because Adam is so sweet and would've been an amazing boyfriend, and if they ever did break up, it might produce some of the best songs on the planet.

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:41 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    EmmaLou13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    EmmaLou13 wrote:

I BURNED RED 1.2.14

I BURNED RED 1.2.14

Just take plenty of ibuprofen and eat bananas all day if you do get it. When you're there you'll probably not even be thinking about it if you do get it and all the dancing and stuff actually helps get rid of cramps so a concert is probably one of the best places you can be with your period, haha.

Yeah I'll do that! Haha yeah exercise and that is supposed to help. So it probably is the best place to be haha!
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:41 PM

SamanthaBarks wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    EmmaLou13 wrote:
    Why is it the older men whistle and look at you? Like when I say older, I mean like really older guys.
    When it comes to younger men I don't really care, but old guys. Like seriously do you think I'd be interested in a 50 year old?!

Some older guy was trying to talk and make conversation with me and my friends earlier then whistled at us. Like go away and look at someone your own age, you weird 50 year old man!
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14

I HATE THIS. When I wear skirts, I sometimes have like middle aged men staring at my legs and it's so uncomfortable. It's even worse when they're walking along with women I can only assume are their wives.

This old guy was doing that to me and my best friend, and he was like, "let me buy you a drink." And we were like, "sorry, we're not 21." And then he offered to buy us Starbucks so we let him because we love Starbucks.

Haha oh my god this is brilliant! Take advantage of the weird old guy haha!
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 1:33 PM

I think these are the prettiest piercings! I have my ears pierced but I want to get a second piercing above it like in the picture

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:01 PM

LovaticSwifty wrote:

I think these are the prettiest piercings! I have my ears pierced but I want to get a second piercing above it like in the picture

These are lovely!

Please listen to and download my song

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:01 PM

EmmaLou13 wrote:

I BURNED RED 1.2.14

I normally just feel really emotional like the week before i get it

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:
    EmmaLou13 wrote:

I BURNED RED 1.2.14

Yeah I always get emotional too
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:
    LovaticSwifty wrote:

These are lovely!

I know, do you girls think I should get a second piercing like that?? :)

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:12 PM

EmmaLou13 wrote:
    Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:
    EmmaLou13 wrote:

I BURNED RED 1.2.14

Yeah I always get emotional too
    I BURNED RED 1.2.14

I get super emotional on my period, lol

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Imagine yourself running naked through an alpaca farm and accidentally stepping on a rake handle which hits you on the face so hard you die and come back to life as this plaid shirt and then adam young buys you at salvation army for 25 cents and wears you every day for the next 10 years
    -
    Roses are grey Violets are grey I'm a dog

Adam Young's Instagram is my spirit animal.

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Um... I just texted my best friend a link to a grammar parody video, but apparently some of the lines had some double meanings to them that I at 15 years old didn't get. Well I showed the parody video to my mom, and she told me that some of the song lines had double meanings. Well my friend has been on Instagram since then, but she hasn't texted me back. Now I am concerned that she watched it and picked up on it or showed it to her mom because she didn't get it either and her mom said not to text me again. I hope that her mom didn't ban her from texting me now...

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 5:27 PM

WildCardOfAStoryline14 wrote:
    Um... I just texted my best friend a link to a grammar parody video, but apparently some of the lines had some double meanings to them that I at 15 years old didn't get. Well I showed the parody video to my mom, and she told me that some of the song lines had double meanings. Well my friend has been on Instagram since then, but she hasn't texted me back. Now I am concerned that she watched it and picked up on it or showed it to her mom because she didn't get it either and her mom said not to text me again. I hope that her mom didn't ban her from texting me now...

She texted me back. Thank goodness!

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 5:32 PM

She texted me back. Thank goodness!

That's good to hear that she texted back. :)

If I ever sarcastically say "I hate you" take it to heart, but not the actual sentence. Take it to heart, because the translation is "I love you."

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.