Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 11:35 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Ina2000 wrote:
    Anybody remember me? It's TT. :)

Literally just saw you post and thought 'Wow I haven't seen her around in a while', haha. Welcome back!

So I am remembered:) And thanks for welcoming me:) But I'm not gonna be active here. Just came to y'know. Stuff.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Hey, I wrote this song earlier this month. I just thought I'd post it while I'm here:)

The Way: Lyrics
    October1 to October7

Verse 1:
    When I watch you, I pay attention
    So I don't miss a single scene
    And I notice your lips are in focus
    So it's where I end up staring

Pre-Chorus 1:
    As you move along, it interests me more
    You're intriguing, you know, like a movie

Chorus 1:
    You look like a movie, the way you walk
    You sound like a movie, the way you talk
    Baby, it gets to me, the way you
    You look like a movie, the way you move
    You feel like a movie, the way you touch
    Baby, it gets to me, the way you are

Verse 2:
    When I want in, I pay no money
    Yeah, I pay affection
    So, Baby, you are who I'm loving
    But no kiss, not yet

Pre-Chorus 2:
    As you move along, it interests me more
    You're intriguing, you know, like a movie

Chorus 2:

Transition:
    I gave you my whole heart, and I only got one
    So you're my only one now, the only one I got
    But you're what I want, you're what I love you for
    And I got no doubt about you, no

Verse 3:
    Wait, Babe, I got quick question
    Tell me, will you tell me
    How you made me fall in love
    Cuz I don't even know

Chorus 3:

Chorus 4:

RE: Girl Talk!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:16 PM

In Blank Space, easily my favorite song on 1989, I thought the line 'got a long list of ex-lovers' was 'got a list of Starbucks lovers' and I was so confused.

Also I'm not loving the new TC. ;/
    My name doesn't have Jade, Amelia, or Pond in it.
    Jade Amelia Thirlwall(Little Mix)
    Amelia Jessica Pond(Doctor Who)
    Jade Amelia Pond - two fandoms combined.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Hey, I'm sorry to post something this random, but I need a bit of advice.
    So, my friend has a friend who I have never met, but she said, he would like to get to know me(go out with me). Anyway, my question is: If you saw pictures of someone that you don't really find attractive, would you still go out with him? Just to give it a shot? I mean...I haven't seen him in person yet...
    I don't want to seem like a shallow person, but let's face it: To find someone interesting in a romantic way you have to be attracted to them.
    Please just tell me how you think about this.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:07 AM

DreamyMe wrote:
    So, my friend has a friend who I have never met, but she said, he would like to get to know me(go out with me). Anyway, my question is: If you saw pictures of someone that you don't really find attractive, would you still go out with him? Just to give it a shot? I mean...I haven't seen him in person yet...
    I don't want to seem like a shallow person, but let's face it: To find someone interesting in a romantic way you have to be attracted to them.
    Yea you should give it a shot, if you turn out not to like his personality then you don't ever have to see him again.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Chantel96 wrote:
    DreamyMe wrote:
    Yea you should give it a shot, if you turn out not to like his personality then you don't ever have to see him again.
    But wait I just thought about something, If he doesn't know you personally he only likes you based on your looks, so that means he's the shallow one.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:12 AM

DreamyMe wrote:

You can always give it a shot. For all you know, he may have an amazing personality and you two might just click and get on really well. If that doesn't happen, oh well. No bug loss.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Thanks. I kind of thought the same, but I wanted to have some reassurance .

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:03 PM

I swear I'm at war with the skin at my face. No acne wash works for me. Argh.

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Linny wrote:

Teaaaa treeeeee
    *worship dance*

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:23 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Linny wrote:

Teaaaa treeeeee
    *worship dance*

*turns into a tea pot with a tree on it*

Idk, that was supposed to be funny. I'm cute so that's my excuse.

Gonna look into it. Thanks Rach :)

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:46 PM

Linny wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Linny wrote:

Teaaaa treeeeee
    *worship dance*

*turns into a tea pot with a tree on it*

Idk, that was supposed to be funny. I'm cute so that's my excuse.

Gonna look into it. Thanks Rach :)

i was amused. you are adorable linny
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world turned RED on March 28th, 2013

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:45 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Linny wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Can someone recommend the best waterproof mascara they know of, please? Preferably plastic wand. I know MaxFactor LashBlast is good but I've re bought it like 7 times now and want to try something a little different :)

I recommend any cover girl products. I had a cover girl water proof mascara a few years ago and it was great :)

We don't have Covergirl here! Well we do, as Max Factor, but it's not all the same products.

^what Emma said. We've got the Covergirl sister brand - MaxFactor - kind of like how BaByliss is the sister brand of Conair.
    Probably will end up buying LashBlast again but trying desperately to change because I prefer brands that don't test on animals D:

The no7 waterproof mascara is really good (and so is the stay perfect one but im not sure if its waterproof????)

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 7:23 PM

How I miss making graphics often...

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 7:35 PM

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Linny wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Can someone recommend the best waterproof mascara they know of, please? Preferably plastic wand. I know MaxFactor LashBlast is good but I've re bought it like 7 times now and want to try something a little different :)

I recommend any cover girl products. I had a cover girl water proof mascara a few years ago and it was great :)

We don't have Covergirl here! Well we do, as Max Factor, but it's not all the same products.

^what Emma said. We've got the Covergirl sister brand - MaxFactor - kind of like how BaByliss is the sister brand of Conair.
    Probably will end up buying LashBlast again but trying desperately to change because I prefer brands that don't test on animals D:

The no7 waterproof mascara is really good (and so is the stay perfect one but im not sure if its waterproof????)

I use Victoria Secret mascara, but they discontinued their makeup. Which makes me sad because I love their mascara. I recommend Lancome or MAC makeup. They have fabulous mascara and stays well.

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Linny wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:

I'd recommend L'Oreal Miss Manga. It works so well!

Nia

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:27 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Linny wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:

As a lifeguard I definitely recommend covergirl if you can get your hands on it as far as waterproof goes same with maybelline or I've heard people say rimmel london works pretty well, as far as animal testing goes you could try some of the ones at this link

:
    http://www.leapingbunny.org/shopping.php

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:32 PM

^what made you decide to become a lifeguard Oooo?

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:55 PM

I wish I was prettier. I have like guy repellant.

Natalie/Meg

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Melly3luv wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Linny wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:

As a lifeguard I definitely recommend covergirl if you can get your hands on it as far as waterproof goes same with maybelline or I've heard people say rimmel london works pretty well, as far as animal testing goes you could try some of the ones at this link

:
    http://www.leapingbunny.org/shopping.php

For the record, CoverGirl does a lot of testing on animals. It's the number one reason I don't buy it. Kind of the reason I think it's weird that Ellen is a Cover Girl because she's such an animal rights activist. Check PETA's website for more brands that don't test on animals.
    My name doesn't have Jade, Amelia, or Pond in it.
    Jade Amelia Thirlwall(Little Mix)
    Amelia Jessica Pond(Doctor Who)
    Jade Amelia Pond - two fandoms combined.