Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:57 PM

Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I am back.
    I am distraught.
    But back.

?

You are not going to live to see another day after that, you bastard.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST MADE MY DAY SO MUCH BETTER

NO NAVY SKILLS OUT MATCH MY BURNING FURY.

NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU

I AM SMALL BUT I AM MIGHTY.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER UNDERESTIMATE YOU

NO MORE MISS NICE BAE.

YOU GO FIGHT HIM. SHOW HIM THAT HE CANT MESS WITH YOU

Tbh, I just unfollowed him on Tumblr, he'd finally gotten me to follow him and I am spiting him, and fighting him would be a death sentence.
    BUT I STILL TOUGH AND SHOULD NOT BE MESSED WITH, ALL OF YOU SHALL KNOW IT.

:(

I am going to ruin your life because of that gif.

What gif omg

YOUR PERFECT LIFE WILL FALL APART RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:57 PM

Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I am back.
    I am distraught.
    But back.

?

NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU

NO MORE MISS NICE BAE.

Tbh, I just unfollowed him on Tumblr, he'd finally gotten me to follow him and I am spiting him, and fighting him would be a death sentence.

What gif omg

do ittttt

why do i have friends? i am a terrible person
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world turned RED on March 28th, 2013

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:58 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I am back.
    I am distraught.
    But back.

?

NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU

NO MORE MISS NICE BAE.

What gif omg

Lol idk about that

I mean if you was to do that that'd be some intense stuff like you'd have to break the law or make false accusations or something hahaha

My perf life is rather perfectly untouchable!

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I am back.
    I am distraught.
    But back.

?

NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU

NO MORE MISS NICE BAE.

What gif omg

Lol idk about that

I mean if you was to do that that'd be some intense stuff like you'd have to break the law or make false accusations or something hahaha

IT WILL FALL APART.
    DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME.

Anyway, nighty night guys, don't let the buddy bugs bite, sleep tight.
    Except Richard.
    Richard can get bitten by poisonous spiders for all I care.

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:01 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I am back.
    I am distraught.
    But back.

?

NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU

NO MORE MISS NICE BAE.

What gif omg

Lol idk about that

IT WILL FALL APART.
    DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME.

Except Richard.

awwwww poor richard :( NIGHT BAE
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world turned RED on March 28th, 2013

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:03 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    sparksfly713 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I am back.
    I am distraught.
    But back.

?

NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU

NO MORE MISS NICE BAE.

What gif omg

Lol idk about that

IT WILL FALL APART.
    DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME.

Except Richard.

Lol sleep well dove

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:27 PM

Going swimwear shopping again this weekend :) need a volunteer to come with me though because my usual partner in crime is unavailable :(

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:28 PM

Getting my hair cut this weekend

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:30 PM

ALoveStory wrote:
    Going swimwear shopping again this weekend :) need a volunteer to come with me though because my usual partner in crime is unavailable :(

I've never bought swimwear

Me

Puggy

Silver

Me

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:37 PM

Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:

Me

Puggy

Silver

Me

Have you ever like...been to a beach? Or pool?

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:39 PM

ALoveStory wrote:

I volunteer

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Saint Richard wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:

I volunteer

Was thinking more of people who are actually geographically capable but thanks anyway

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:46 PM

ALoveStory wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:

I volunteer

Was thinking more of people who are actually geographically capable but thanks anyway

Richard is probably buying plane tickets right now

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:48 PM

ALoveStory wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:

Me

Puggy

Silver

Me

No. I don't know how to swim yet actually...

Me

Puggy

Silver

Me

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:51 PM

ALoveStory wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:

Me

Puggy

Silver

Me

Me

Puggy

Silver

Me

Once you know how to swim, you'll love it. I adore swimming. I could swim for hours... I always do at the beach or anytime I go to a pool. I turn into a little kid and splash around lmao.I actually wished I continued swimming lessons to do competitive swimming or to become a life guard. I took a year of swimming lessons and then my uncle taught me how to swim solo in the deep end and then I taught myself other stuff.

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:55 PM

Linny wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:

Me

Puggy

Silver

Me

Me

Puggy

Silver

Me

Once you know how to swim, you'll love it. I adore swimming. I could swim for hours... I always do at the beach or anytime I go to a pool. I turn into a little kid and splash around lmao.I actually wished I continued swimming lessons to do competitive swimming or to become a life guard. I took a year of swimming lessons and then my uncle taught me how to swim solo in the deep end and then I taught myself other stuff.

Oh lol I can't really swim either. I just think beaches are beautiful, so I go to lay there and tan and relax with friends. And whenever I go to the pool, I either splash around with people or lay poolside.

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Saint Richard wrote:
    WhereDoBrokenHeartsGo13 wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    adding to the peer presure

You're not a girl.

Nia | Mint | Blackberry

Gosh I hope I'm not

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!?!?

Nia | Mint | Blackberry

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:22 PM

Saint Richard wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    adding to the peer presure

You're not a girl.

Nia | Mint | Blackberry

Gosh I hope I'm not

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!?!?

Nia | Mint | Blackberry

Because it's an open forum and I can post where I want...?

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:22 PM

Linny wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:

I volunteer

Mid Atlantic as we speak

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Saint Richard wrote:
    Linny wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:
    Saint Richard wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:

I volunteer

Mid Atlantic as we speak

*laughing*

Me

Puggy

Silver

Me