Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 10:14 PM

A new friend that I made at my uni complimented my eye makeup today and said my eyeliner was flawless. It touched my heart lmao.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 1:00 PM

Did my makeup in the kitchen today because the lighting is so much better than the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

1. Moderator

Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 9:09 AM

Finally started packing for uni and I have a suitcase just for shoes which I feel isn't going to go down well when my dad realises

Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    Did my makeup in the kitchen today because the lighting is so much better than the bathroom.
    Me in my boyfriend's bathroom, except for the TFT I have to stand on my tippy toes to see into his mirror lol.

I've actually put super bright white fairy lights around the mirror on my vanity to help with the lighting, so it has a ring light effect without being £250.

Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 10:16 AM

SamuelLarsenSavedMe wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:
    What's a good place to get formal, classy, simple-ish short dresses? It's quite a fancy event on a boat, but I definitely don't want to dress like I'm at the college version of prom. Also, I anticipate literally everyone will be wearing black bodycon dresses, so I'd want my dress to either be a) not black or b) a unique cut so I'm not basic lol.

Gonna take a stab and say ASOS is nice.
    I love ASOS!!!! They have super good returns policies, too.

2. Moderator

Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 11:06 AM

Packing your entire life up really makes you reevaluate whether the amount of make up you own is a normal amount (I feel it is not, when just the make up I'm taking to uni takes up 75% of my holdall)

3. Moderator

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 8:50 PM

I need to know what lipstick this is!!

Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 5:29 AM

SomeFearlessChick wrote:

I've been trying to figure this out since the TommyxGigi show, and I'm 99% sure it's either Nars' Liv, or Burberry's Oxblood. Possibly Liv, because Taylor is a self-proclaimed huge Nars' fan for her lipsticks, but probably Oxblood because it's such a famous mulberry shade and as it's the first time she's worn genuine "oxblood" lips since that strange avant garde-esque shoot for Allure in 2009ish it's more than likely the shade that her makeup artist chose for her to start out with. Hope that helped.

4. Moderator

Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 5:37 AM

Met a girl with blue hair and now I want blue hair but I'm like too much effort

Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 7:50 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Me in my boyfriend's bathroom, except for the TFT I have to stand on my tippy toes to see into his mirror lol.

I've actually put super bright white fairy lights around the mirror on my vanity to help with the lighting, so it has a ring light effect without being £250.

I've always wanted twinkle lights for my dresser. I haven't found any that I liked though but they are so pretty. What style of lights do you have? Are they just white Christmas lights or round bulbs?

Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 7:58 AM

AgainOnThatLittleTownStreet wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:

I've always wanted twinkle lights for my dresser. I haven't found any that I liked though but they are so pretty. What style of lights do you have? Are they just white Christmas lights or round bulbs?
    I bought them off Feefo, which from what I can gather is just this random online twinkle lights company. They're like little "teardrop" shaped and in a cold white, just so I get the best lighting. I'll snap you them in full effect later tonight.

Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 7:59 AM

Fireflies wrote:
    Guys I'm 16 and I look and dress like a middle schooler - I'm also Hyper like one. For these reasons, I understand now why guys have NEVER liked me. Like.. I look like i'm 12, why have I been cursed like this.

Audra^

lol KC don't feel bad I'm 18 and people still think I am 12.

Arcelia

5. Moderator

Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 5:05 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    SomeFearlessChick wrote:

I've been trying to figure this out since the TommyxGigi show, and I'm 99% sure it's either Nars' Liv, or Burberry's Oxblood. Possibly Liv, because Taylor is a self-proclaimed huge Nars' fan for her lipsticks, but probably Oxblood because it's such a famous mulberry shade and as it's the first time she's worn genuine "oxblood" lips since that strange avant garde-esque shoot for Allure in 2009ish it's more than likely the shade that her makeup artist chose for her to start out with. Hope that helped.

Thanks Rachel, I'm going to look these up

Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 7:45 AM

I got a pair of Aerie yoga pants for $10 yesterday *insert heart eye emoji*. You can never go wrong with a pair of yoga pants. They are so comfy.

Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 7:48 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Fireflies wrote:
    Guys I'm 16 and I look and dress like a middle schooler - I'm also Hyper like one. For these reasons, I understand now why guys have NEVER liked me. Like.. I look like i'm 12, why have I been cursed like this.

Audra^

Well I mean if the dressing thing bothers you, that's something you have the power to change. And I always feel like it's better to look younger than you are than to look older, but maybe that's just me. Was pretty annoying when I was 12 and moving my sister into uni and I had people asking me what I was studying and what college I went to.

I've dealt with both situations. Same with the university thing, when I went on one of my brother's tours, everyone thought I was in that program as well but I was only fifteen-sixteenish but there were multiple times at my old job where people thought I looked like I was sixteen when I'm eighteen right now.

Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 7:51 AM

Fireflies wrote:

Audra^

No you are not cursed....
    But I really like the way you are!
    I am also same
    BIVA

Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 3:09 PM

In serious need of a sleepover with my best friend because in serious need of a girl talk but she's away for University :(

Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 2:51 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    SamuelLarsenSavedMe wrote:
    ALoveStory wrote:
    What's a good place to get formal, classy, simple-ish short dresses? It's quite a fancy event on a boat, but I definitely don't want to dress like I'm at the college version of prom. Also, I anticipate literally everyone will be wearing black bodycon dresses, so I'd want my dress to either be a) not black or b) a unique cut so I'm not basic lol.

Gonna take a stab and say ASOS is nice.
    I love ASOS!!!! They have super good returns policies, too.

I've actually never bought anything from ASOS before...will have to try it out soon! So far, I haven't seen anything I love and would wear to this event. Will keep browsing since I have some time before I need to make a decision. Thanks for the suggestion though! Will definitely keep in mind.

Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 8:32 PM

AgainOnThatLittleTownStreet wrote:
    In serious need of a sleepover with my best friend because in serious need of a girl talk but she's away for University :(

I need that too... except the friend I want to do it with it out of town at the moment and it seems like she doesn't want to come over. :(
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 8:33 PM

SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    SomeFearlessChick wrote:

Thanks Rachel, I'm going to look these up

It's so pretty on her!
    Hattie's Inner Monologue