Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:35 PM

InRedLipstick13 wrote:
    I hate being so inactive because of school. I've been gone for 7 days and that's just not cool. I've missed you guys!

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

Omg this happened last week... I meant to log on for so long and I didn't for like a week... It's also affecting my time to write in my diary, as cheesy as that might sound. I'm up till like 2 and have to get up early and all there's time for is basic stuff...

^Avatar and siggy made by Tris

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    I wish people would like to hang out with me more. I'm always that 3rd wheel, or that person who never gets invited to things.

Natalie/Meg

Wow, this is me too.

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:39 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Does anyone else ever just feel like, in your group of friends, everyone else is closer to each other than you are? And people just don't make the effort to get close to you and when you try to get close to others, they don't want to? Because that's exactly how I feel with one friendship group atm.

Well I don't have many friends or any friends, actually, in real life, but I feel like that sometimes too. I feel like this a lot at the moment actually though, online friends-wise.

I feel like this too and have been for a while now. I've learned to deal with it but it still sucks and is crap. And I hate it when you used to be in a group but you got kind of isolated from them for whatever reason, and now it's hard to get back in. Or similarly when you used to be best friends with someone and still pretty much are but you can tell you aren't that close anymore and she's getting annoyed with you and prefers other friends

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:33 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    I always wonder why so many people outside the UK are obsessed with London. I don't feel obsessed with any place the same way people seem to feel about London.

Because so much stuff happens in London and near to it.

Yes, I think that's a reason why I like the city of London so much. I've never been there and probably never will get to, but it seems like a really cool city and it seems like there's always something happening there. I just love the whole look of the city and I'm obsessed with the theme with the red double-decker buses, the red phone booths, and the old buildings and such.

I think it's a lot more exciting for tourists though, if you visited it then you might not want to live there for very long, there's much nicer parts of the UK :)
    This one time I high fived Taylor...
    Footage I filmed from the pit of the Red Tour

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:47 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    I always wonder why so many people outside the UK are obsessed with London. I don't feel obsessed with any place the same way people seem to feel about London.

Yes, I think that's a reason why I like the city of London so much. I've never been there and probably never will get to, but it seems like a really cool city and it seems like there's always something happening there. I just love the whole look of the city and I'm obsessed with the theme with the red double-decker buses, the red phone booths, and the old buildings and such.

That's everywhere in the UK though, like literally everywhere
    Oh hey there.

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Richardd wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Yup. Well maybe not the red double deckers, but phone booths and old buildings are in abundance. And some other cities have just as much going on as London does.

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 3:04 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Yup. Well maybe not the red double deckers, but phone booths and old buildings are in abundance. And some other cities have just as much going on as London does.

Most cities do, Just no one realises there's a world outside London

Even Taylor apparently :p
    Oh hey there.

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Richardd wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

But there is no world outside of London. London is everything. Everyone lives in London. There is nothing but London until you get to the Scottish border.

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:07 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

But there is no world outside of London. London is everything. Everyone lives in London. There is nothing but London until you get to the Scottish border.

This is true, I drove from the North to London the other day and for over 200 miles I saw nothing at all!
    This one time I high fived Taylor...
    Footage I filmed from the pit of the Red Tour

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:49 AM

I wish people would like to hang out with me more. I'm always that 3rd wheel, or that person who never gets invited to things.

Natalie/Meg

Same. My friends hardly ever invite me to things.

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 8:41 AM

tayloraswift13 wrote:

Natalie/Meg

Same. My friends hardly ever invite me to things.

THIS ^^^^
    hi :D

Check out my sing song:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/games/2311913/page/3?r=19698353#post_19698353

And my songwriting contest:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/games/2323413

IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/4jnjio.jpg

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Oh first it's the allergies today and now the cramps. *looks around nervously* it's the beginning NO NOT ANOTHER MONTH!

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:44 PM

I Have Boom Clap Stuck In My Head!!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Lovestruck85 wrote:

Credit To FIXMYHEART

I feel like I always have that song in my head. Like, I'll be off doing something and then just look up and be like 'BOOM CLAP THE SOUND OF MY HEART'.

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:55 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Lovestruck85 wrote:

Credit To FIXMYHEART

I feel like I always have that song in my head. Like, I'll be off doing something and then just look up and be like 'BOOM CLAP THE SOUND OF MY HEART'.

Thanks, now I read that lyric and it's stuck in my head, too. :P

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Richardd wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    John2213 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Can you UK Swifties just accept the fact that you are in the UK and it's beautiful there. I can swap places for anyone that is interested. Come live where I live in Canada and I will get some accent.

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Can I just sleep forever and never wake up?

Natalie/Meg

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Can I just sleep forever and never wake up?

Natalie/Meg

^^^^^^^^^ =LIFEEEEEEE
    My name is Kayla! I would appreciate it if you would go click on my profile!
    Someday, I'll be, living in Music City, and all you're ever gonna be is mean!
    I have a songbook called 2009 Swiftie's Songbook! Check it out!

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:28 PM

silencequitethisloud wrote:

Natalie/Meg

Wow, this is me too.

Same

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Umbron wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Lovestruck85 wrote:

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Thanks, now I read that lyric and it's stuck in my head, too. :P

Your Welcome!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.