Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I've done my secret Santa gift exchange. I got a guy and he actually liked my gift. Even gave me a hug. Like what?

Issy
    ^Please click to visit my songwriting contest!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 2:45 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    Wildest_Daydream wrote:
    I'm really in love with this Christmas scented sparkly nail polish I have got my sister for Christmas... I really hope she likes it too!:) What girl wouldn't like Christmas SCENTED NAIL POLISH (which I didn't know existed until a couple of months ago) and SPARKLES?????!!!!

^Such Fearless Blood

Revlon has some amazing scented polishes.

Starburst

Nia

Issy

Cool:) This is Ciaté London.. it was meant to be £25 but it was only £7.99 in T.K Maxx!:)

^Such Fearless Blood

That is the exact reason I love TK Maxx. I got Taylor Keds for £12 from £45.

I got my Taylor keds from there too! I haven't seen any in store recently though which is kind of sad because I wanted another pair...

^Such Fearless Blood

Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 2:48 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Wildest_Daydream wrote:
    I'm really in love with this Christmas scented sparkly nail polish I have got my sister for Christmas... I really hope she likes it too!:) What girl wouldn't like Christmas SCENTED NAIL POLISH (which I didn't know existed until a couple of months ago) and SPARKLES?????!!!!

^Such Fearless Blood

Revlon has some amazing scented polishes.

Starburst

Nia

Issy

Cool:) This is Ciaté London.. it was meant to be £25 but it was only £7.99 in T.K Maxx!:)

^Such Fearless Blood

That is the exact reason I love TK Maxx. I got Taylor Keds for £12 from £45.

I got my Taylor keds from there too! I haven't seen any in store recently though which is kind of sad because I wanted another pair...

^Such Fearless Blood

Same. I think I just want another pair of Keds in general. I never realised how comfortable they are.

Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 3:04 AM

I'm confused, my sister might have deleted her TC account! I searched for her username and nothing came up.. maybe she's just changed it? I guess i'll just ask her in a minute as we do live in the same house lol but it still seems sad that she's leaving even though she hasn't been on here in a few weeks which is pretty unthinkable to me...

^Such Fearless Blood

Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 3:09 AM

I'm confused, my sister might have deleted her TC account! I searched for her username and nothing came up.. maybe she's just changed it? I guess i'll just ask her in a minute as we do live in the same house lol but it still seems sad that she's leaving even though she hasn't been on here in a few weeks which is pretty unthinkable to me...

^Such Fearless Blood

Oh she hasn't left I must have just typed her username in wrong haha!

^Such Fearless Blood
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!:)

Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Okay Kim's butt aside, does anyone know what style you would call her hair? I think it might be cut to a 'v' shape at the bottom but I'm not sure if it's the layers or what but it's so nice and I want to know what cut it is.

Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Show this picture to your hairdresser and ask her? She'd probably know better.

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Do I go for a full fringe or not?

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 4:44 AM

TayTayTay wrote:

Oooooh I think it would suit you!! And it's only hair it will always grow back if you don't like it. I got a full fringe at the start of year 9 and I hated it, really didn't look good on me lol but I used to just try style it to the side instead

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Oooooh I think it would suit you!! And it's only hair it will always grow back if you don't like it. I got a full fringe at the start of year 9 and I hated it, really didn't look good on me lol but I used to just try style it to the side instead

They do take AGES to grow out though.. I haven't cut mine since February and it is still a really awkward length that even when pushed to the side constantly goes in my eyes and my mouth and is such a pain...
    I do really love fringes though!:)

^Such Fearless Blood

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 5:04 AM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

They do take AGES to grow out though.. I haven't cut mine since February and it is still a really awkward length that even when pushed to the side constantly goes in my eyes and my mouth and is such a pain...

^Such Fearless Blood

Hmm yeah that's true actually. I'm glad mine's finally grew out. I have a side fringe now and I love it.

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Hmm yeah that's true actually. I'm glad mine's finally grew out. I have a side fringe now and I love it.
    may as well go for it - like Roo said, it's only hair and it'll grow back soon enough. Your hair seems pretty healthy from what we've said/I've seen, as if it's growth rate is average or more.
    They're easy peasy to sweep to the side as well.

Sexy face goes here

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 5:27 AM

Currently eating lunch on my bedroom floor all alone except for my computer whilst listening to the Holiday Collection as home alone... hehe my life is so exciting!

^Such Fearless Blood

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

^Such Fearless Blood

Thanks guys. I think I might just go for it when I get my hair cut. It'll probably annoy me and I'll grow it out straight away but I need a change.

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 10:22 AM

iknitsweaters wrote:
    boys!! are!! so!! confusing!!

THEY REALLY REALLY ARE. IT'S SO HARD TO TELL IF THEY LIKE YOU OR NOT

I Spoke Now on 9.27.11
    I turned RED on 6.2.13
    I will Party Like It's 1989 on September 5 and 6th, 2015 in Denver

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 1:51 PM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    iknitsweaters wrote:
    boys!! are!! so!! confusing!!

THEY REALLY REALLY ARE. IT'S SO HARD TO TELL IF THEY LIKE YOU OR NOT

I Spoke Now on 9.27.11
    I turned RED on 6.2.13
    I will Party Like It's 1989 on September 5 and 6th, 2015 in Denver

Yeah!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Strong desire to revamp my wardrobe lol I need a change

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Help! Which are the best ghd stylers, i'm so confused!

i'll never leave you alone..

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Linny wrote:
    Strong desire to revamp my wardrobe lol I need a change

dooo eeeet

Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 6:00 PM

TayTayTay wrote:

Emma I like the side fringe on you but if you decide on the full you can always grow it out :) I've had mine for ages and it always grows out really quickly.