Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 12:48 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    Just wondering am I the only girl who is really not looking forward to autumn and winter fashion? I really hate it, it makes me feel super insecure which is probably the opposite of a lot of people but yeah :/

I love jumpers and boots though

I was just wearing suede ankle boots with shorts in the summer because I like boots too much.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Jumpers aren't a great look on me though.
    Sad times.

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 12:49 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Just wondering am I the only girl who is really not looking forward to autumn and winter fashion? I really hate it, it makes me feel super insecure which is probably the opposite of a lot of people but yeah :/

I was just wearing suede ankle boots with shorts in the summer because I like boots too much.

I'm all about ankle boots and skirts all day every day tbh

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 12:52 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Brown ankle boots +++ Dark red skirt = Life

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 1:04 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

I really want a red/burgundy skirt. Damn it I hate having no money for clothes.

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 1:08 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

H&M is your friend for cheap but v/ cute skirts.

((((I love their ballet style skirts, but you do you))))

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 1:11 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

H&M is your friend for cheap but v/ cute skirts.

((((I love their ballet style skirts, but you do you))))

I have like £20 extra money until I get my student loan and that has to cover food and a friend's birthday though :((((((((

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 1:53 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

I think the thing is because we get such mixed weather in summer it's not like it's just been sundresses every day so I've been able to wear autumn clothes in the form of checked shirts and wooly cardigans a lot over summer, so it's not a novelty and it gets uncomfortably cold :/
    I just feel too plain in the chunky knit jumpers necessary :(

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 3:26 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

I think the thing is because we get such mixed weather in summer it's not like it's just been sundresses every day so I've been able to wear autumn clothes in the form of checked shirts and wooly cardigans a lot over summer, so it's not a novelty and it gets uncomfortably cold :/
    Pea coats and scarves with knitted dresses and knee highs
    Love autumn fashion

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 3:27 AM

SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    It's seemingly hard enough to find a nude lipstick in a pinky beige tone let alone one that doesn't burn a hole in my pocket
    Sounds a bit odd but choosing a lipstick that's the same shade as your gums is meant to be your personal optimum nude shade
    Drugstore lipstick brands I really rate are Soap & Glory, Rimmel London and L'Oreal :)

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 4:38 AM

I hate it too! I still love wearing my summer clothes so I'm not ready for winter/fall! The weather where I live doesn't help either. It could be cold in the morning, but by afternoon it will be like 75/80 degrees.

I said "Speak Now" on 9.27.11
    I turned "RED" on 6.2.13
    I will party like it's 1989 on 9.5(Sec 102 Row 15 Seats 17+18) and 9.6(Sec 110 Row 18 Seats 11+12) and 10.17 :)

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 4:55 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

I get you but it's more satisfying wearing them in colder weather imo, haha. And nah, everyone looks good in chunky jumpers.

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 8:41 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

I like jumpers but I just look...chunky in them.
    Obviously.
    Its not a good look on me.

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 2:21 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Obviously.

THATS WHY I DONT LIKE THEM
    Super unflattering on me because like not flat chested but I've got a small waist and in a chunky jumper you can't see that so I just look kinda chubby :/
    At least that's how I feel in them

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 2:22 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Obviously.

Super unflattering on me because like not flat chested but I've got a small waist and in a chunky jumper you can't see that so I just look kinda chubby :/

I have the exact same problems as you, they just make me look fat, plus add weight to my arms which is bad.

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 2:24 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Obviously.

I have the exact same problems as you, they just make me look fat, plus add weight to my arms which is bad.

But they're so comfy. Like I'll be the first to admit they're technically not flattering on me because like you guys said I'm not flat chested and I have a small waist but they're so cosy and comfortable that they're cute anyway imo

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 2:25 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Obviously.

But they're so comfy. Like I'll be the first to admit they're technically not flattering on me because like you guys said I'm not flat chested and I have a small waist but they're so cosy and comfortable that they're cute anyway imo

I don't think lazy-style is a good look on me.
    I just can't pull it off, it just looks scruffy.

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 2:26 PM

I wear leggings as pants

Blair is crying.

Silver

Me

Arcelia

Me

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:
    I wear leggings as pants

Blair is crying.

Silver

Me

Arcelia

Me

I only tend to wear leggings on their own when I'm wearing a longer top or jumper

Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 4:26 PM

The other day I found an L'Occitane hand cream I used to love but now it makes my skin itch and smells incredibly bad because I've kept it for too long. The other day I went into the Body Shop to buy a cheaper replacement for it. The next day I found another L'Occitane hand cream that still smells incredible and feels alright. Not complaining about finding it because it's my favourite but where is all the hand cream coming from?!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015