Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:41 PM

How are all of my lovely ladies doing today?

Mint/Gabriella

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:42 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    my husband is that who you are talking about?

Me | Me | Heather

No, my husband.

Mint/Gabriella

GIRRRRLLLL PA-LEASE

Me | Me | Heather

Isn't it obvs that you are going crazy. HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Mint/Gabriella

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:48 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    my husband is that who you are talking about?

Me | Me | Heather

No, my husband.

Mint/Gabriella

GIRRRRLLLL PA-LEASE

Me | Me | Heather

Isn't it obvs that you are going crazy. HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Mint/Gabriella

LOL.....K

Me | Me | Heather

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:50 PM

I need help

About a week ago I posted a picture on Ig saying "If my crush likes this I'll say game over". Well he did and he even commented, saying "ooh you have a crush I wonder who it is". Then he messaged me loads of Ig asking who it was. Flash forward because I've got to go soon, he kind of guessed who it is because my friend told him . Now he knows. And he has a girlfriend! He says he is not going to tell anyone but he's in my class and I bet it will be so awkward And I sit near him in quite a few lessons, including tomorrow where he is opposite. WHAT SHOULD I DO

Thanks if you reply
    I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

RE: Girl Talk!

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:02 PM

So I was standing next to the guy I like today and he put his hand on my back which would have normally been a yay moment but it was like my upper back so it was like ever so slightly odd and yesterday he put his hand on my knee and I just feel like he's so close to doing the right things and yet so far.

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 5:21 PM

xSwiftiecatx wrote:
    I need help

About a week ago I posted a picture on Ig saying "If my crush likes this I'll say game over". Well he did and he even commented, saying "ooh you have a crush I wonder who it is". Then he messaged me loads of Ig asking who it was. Flash forward because I've got to go soon, he kind of guessed who it is because my friend told him . Now he knows. And he has a girlfriend! He says he is not going to tell anyone but he's in my class and I bet it will be so awkward And I sit near him in quite a few lessons, including tomorrow where he is opposite. WHAT SHOULD I DO

Thanks if you reply
    I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Wow that is complicated eh? The only advice I have is to be friendly, but not flirty, and if that sounds super hard to you than just be polite and have good manners like your mama taught you. However, I would say don't completely ignore him. If you are convinced it will be awkward, then it will be awkward. If you try to be friendly or polite then it should be alright. (haha I rhymed :P) I would also advise that you try and move on maybe, especially if this relationship is most likely not going to end soon. I am no love expert, so I can't say this is exactly what you should do, but it's what I would do if I was in your (I'm sure) super cute shoes and I hope it helps :)

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    So I was standing next to the guy I like today and he put his hand on my back which would have normally been a yay moment but it was like my upper back so it was like ever so slightly odd and yesterday he put his hand on my knee and I just feel like he's so close to doing the right things and yet so far.

Maybe he wants to make a smooth move but is too afraid you'll reject him, or maybe he just isn't quite sure what to do. I assume you guys talk to each other since he is brave enough to touch you, because if you never talked and he just started touching you that would be weird (in my opinion anyways). So maybe he just needs a little encouragement. He touches your knee, you touch his arm while laughing at something silly he said, or you give him a little smile to let him know you are in fact more than okay with it. If all else fails and you really like him you could ask him out. I don't know a lot about dates or crushes ( I have only ever crushed from afar) but I hope at least some of that helped a little bit. :)

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:22 PM

I'M DYING OF A FANGIRL ATTACK.

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:24 PM

greaserswift wrote:

I know, I just logged in but you don't need to be dying over it!
    Oh hey there.

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Richardd wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

haha, well, I think I'm kind of starting to breathe again

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:27 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

breathing is rather useful.
    Oh hey there.

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Richardd wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

yes, yes it is.

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Your constant avatar change throws me off, Maddie

Made by me

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

yes, yes it is.

what's the fan girling ove then?

Aside from myself that is ;)

Oh hey there.

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Richardd wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Richardd wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

yes, yes it is.

what's the fan girling ove then?

Aside from myself that is ;)

Well, mostly just pictures on tumblr. Nothing that normal people would fangirl over.

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:57 PM

^^^

Mint/Gabriella

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Talks Like June wrote:

Made by me

^sameee!

Mint/Gabriella

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Does anyone here have a Wanelo account??

Mint/Gabriella

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Talks Like June wrote:

Made by me

^sameee!

Mint/Gabriella

Sorry!

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:49 PM

No, I don't have an account on that Hattie. WOOOOOSH

Made by me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.