Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    So, the guy who asked me out dumped me today...

Why?!

I don't know.... I didn't really expect it at all because he was telling me just a couple days ago that he loved me so......... ????? I'm just confused.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 7:40 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Why?!

I don't know.... I didn't really expect it at all because he was telling me just a couple days ago that he loved me so......... ????? I'm just confused.

Boys need to be hit repeatedly over the head with various heavy objects.

Made by me

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Why?!

I agree. I mean, I guess I'm old fashioned, but I think if you ask someone out, you should stay with them for longer than a few weeks.

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:02 PM

It's so hot in my house. I feel like I'm going to die of a heat stroke.

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:11 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Why?!

I agree. I mean, I guess I'm old fashioned, but I think if you ask someone out, you should stay with them for longer than a few weeks.

Exactly. I mean, it's understandable if it's just not working out, but you said he said he loved you so obviously there wasn't issues!

Made by me

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:12 PM

greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

Made by me

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

We haven't put it in yet. It's awful. The past few days have been really cold outside so my dad lit the fire in the woodstove again. It's soooo hotttt!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:17 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

We haven't put it in yet. It's awful. The past few days have been really cold outside so my dad lit the fire in the woodstove again. It's soooo hotttt!

waves arms really fast to fan you

Made by me

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

haha, thank you!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:20 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

haha, thank you!

you're welcome! I'm having the opposite problem, my house is too chilly! Well, the downstairs level is. Upstairs is cozy.

Made by me

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

haha, thank you!

you're welcome! I'm having the opposite problem, my house is too chilly! Well, the downstairs level is. Upstairs is cozy.

I would loveee to have the temperature in my house cold enough to use a blanket, but right now I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt because I'm dying of heat.

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:23 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

haha, thank you!

I would loveee to have the temperature in my house cold enough to use a blanket, but right now I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt because I'm dying of heat.

When our power goes out in the middle of summer because of hurricanes, what I usually do is lay out on the floor with all my limbs stretched. Also ice! Holding lots of ice!

Made by me

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

haha, thank you!

When our power goes out in the middle of summer because of hurricanes, what I usually do is lay out on the floor with all my limbs stretched. Also ice! Holding lots of ice!

If I was in the middle of a hurricane, I think I'd be panicking. I mean, you don't get many hurricanes in Minnesota

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:27 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

haha, thank you!

If I was in the middle of a hurricane, I think I'd be panicking. I mean, you don't get many hurricanes in Minnesota

I think you'd be panicking mainly because that's pretty much impossible

Made by me

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:

Is your AC broken?

haha, thank you!

I think you'd be panicking mainly because that's pretty much impossible

Yeah, but hey, we have a lot of lakes up here, if that counts!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:39 PM

I'm at Disney World whfdbcjdiduchskd

Me | Me | Heather

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:42 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

YOU ARE SO LUCKY! I wish I was there......

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:43 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

have you been here before?

Me | Me | Heather

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:45 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

have you been here before?

Yes, but I hardly remember it. I was there in 2007.

RE: Girl Talk!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Hey everyone! New to this thread! It looks pretty awesome, so I thought I would come over and say g'day!! How are we all?

1. Danica 2. Daya:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.