Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 8:04 PM

Doing the Boscia black peel off face mask right now. Hoping for amazing results!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 1:50 AM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    Doing the Boscia black peel off face mask right now. Hoping for amazing results!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Let me know how it goes!!!

1. Moderator

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 3:02 AM

Hattie's Inner Monologue

Hope it goes well! I've recently got really into sheet masks which I find really good for my skin

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 7:20 PM

^^^About the Boscia mask, I though it was alright. It hurt to peel off, and it took a long time too. I felt like my skin a somewhat softer and it felt cleaner.^^^

Hattie's Inner Monologue

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 11:37 PM

^^^About the Boscia mask, I though it was alright. It hurt to peel off, and it took a long time too. I felt like my skin a somewhat softer and it felt cleaner.^^^
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Thanks for letting us know how it went!

Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 9:29 AM

Hattie's Inner Monologue

I loved how soft my skin was after using that mask but it did hurt to peel off! I got a tester pack from Sephora so I tried the black one, the green tea one and the white one. Out of them all, I'd say the white mask was my favourite. It helped brighten up my skin but was the easiest to manage among the others :)

Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:36 PM

Got my Ulta package yesterday Got some IT brushes and a Benefit primer

Hattie's Inner Monologue

Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 6:13 PM

i just wanna go up to some people and be like, "you need to fix your makeup.. LET ME DO IT"

Hattie's Inner Monologue

Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 7:54 PM

I feel like i'm the only person who becomes an evil bitch (even more so than normal cause i kinda already am one) only period. All my friends are calm and sweet and I'm just like HOW?

Audra^

Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 5:59 PM

Fireflies wrote:
    I feel like i'm the only person who becomes an evil bitch (even more so than normal cause i kinda already am one) only period. All my friends are calm and sweet and I'm just like HOW?

Audra^

I tend to get cranky when I'm on mine. I get really painful cramps (me justifying my behaviour lololol) but I always end up apologizing to my friends for my crankiness :P Periods affect everyone differently!

Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 6:01 PM

Another skin care vent: Sigh sigh. My skin is SUPER sensitive and I have a rash on my neck :( I also have acne prone skin so I struggle with trying to find a good cleanser :(

2. Moderator

Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:17 PM

LinnytheSwiftie wrote:
    Fireflies wrote:

Audra^

I tend to get cranky when I'm on mine. I get really painful cramps (me justifying my behaviour lololol) but I always end up apologizing to my friends for my crankiness :P Periods affect everyone differently!

^^^

Moodiness is actually a pretty common part of your period, which is why sexist people often say that if a woman is assertive and stands up for herself that she 'must be on her period'

Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 3:02 PM

LinnytheSwiftie wrote:
    Another skin care vent: Sigh sigh. My skin is SUPER sensitive and I have a rash on my neck :( I also have acne prone skin so I struggle with trying to find a good cleanser :(

I don't have a cleanser recommendation, but I would say to use coconut oil as a lotion. I usually use it as a spot treatment, and I have found that it really help! It has even been helping my scars fade away, which is a plus.
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 3:16 PM

Can anyone recommend a medium/full coverage liquid foundation for oily/combo skin? It'd be great if it wasn't that pricey either. I'm thinking about the Revlon Colorstay, but I wanted to check and see if you guys would recommend anything. (I've tried Fit Me by Maybelline and Neutrogena skin clearing foundations before)

Hattie's Inner Monologue

Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 11:01 AM

Can anyone recommend a medium/full coverage liquid foundation for oily/combo skin? It'd be great if it wasn't that pricey either. I'm thinking about the Revlon Colorstay, but I wanted to check and see if you guys would recommend anything. (I've tried Fit Me by Maybelline and Neutrogena skin clearing foundations before)
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

L'Oreal true match! It is what I use. :) Works great on my oily skin, never had issues with it.

Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 1:06 PM

Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

L'Oreal true match! It is what I use. :) Works great on my oily skin, never had issues with it.

I'll have to try it! I'm willing to try anything at this point.
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 3:05 PM

Hattie's Inner Monologue

Hattie's Inner Monologue

That stuff has stayed on even on those horrible anxiety days where stress sweat is at the maximum level XD

Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 12:36 AM

Hattie's Inner Monologue

Hattie's Inner Monologue

That stuff has stayed on even on those horrible anxiety days where stress sweat is at the maximum level XD

I also should give it a go! I never wear foundation because it usually looks really bad after a couple of hours because my face is so oily ;_;

Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 12:39 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    LinnytheSwiftie wrote:
    Fireflies wrote:

Audra^

^^^

Moodiness is actually a pretty common part of your period, which is why sexist people often say that if a woman is assertive and stands up for herself that she 'must be on her period'

Just another way those people try to downplay our emotions and ideas.

Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 7:12 PM

I tried on a bralette for the first time ever today and I loved it! I didn't buy it because I'm waiting for it to be on sale. My question is, what/how do you wear it? Like a regular bra, or under really baggy shirts/sweater?

Hattie's Inner Monologue