Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 5:47 AM

hello im new here i want you guys to be my friend im die hard fan of tay
    riiiiiiica

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 5:58 AM

Finally done all my holiday shopping! So many cute dresses.

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 8:09 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Finally done all my holiday shopping! So many cute dresses.

That's awesome! I love summer dresses and clothes :)

RE: Girl Talk!

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 8:22 AM

Problem with the dress Im wearing is that its super cute when I haven't eaten anything, but as soon as I eat ANYTHING, its bloat city and makes me look fat.
    Like???
    Metabolism, do your JOB.

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 8:49 AM

taylorfangirl wrote:
    hello im new here i want you guys to be my friend im die hard fan of tay
    Nice to meet you Rica, my name's Kate :)

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Ok serious talk ... Do I wear this super cute dress that is strapless and fairly short that I haven't had a chance to wear yet... Or do I go for the sensible options of either a cotton romper or shorts and top because we might be playing frisbee or something and running around...
    But the dress is so cute ...

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:06 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    Ok serious talk ... Do I wear this super cute dress that is strapless and fairly short that I haven't had a chance to wear yet... Or do I go for the sensible options of either a cotton romper or shorts and top because we might be playing frisbee or something and running around...
    It sounds like a nice dress but it's really one that can only be worn when you're sitting still, it minimises your chances of getting involved with games. If it were me I'd wear it another day or find a pair of shorts to go with it so I can wear it like a long top.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:09 AM

Clueless wrote:
    It sounds like a nice dress but it's really one that can only be worn when you're sitting still, it minimises your chances of getting involved with games. If it were me I'd wear it another day or find a pair of shorts to go with it so I can wear it like a long top.

^^^ agree
    I like dresses but its really sad to be on the sidelines because you didnt dress practically :(

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:10 AM

Clueless wrote:

Yes .... It's disappointing though :///

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:16 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Problem with the dress Im wearing is that its super cute when I haven't eaten anything, but as soon as I eat ANYTHING, its bloat city and makes me look fat.
    Like???
    Metabolism, do your JOB.

That's why you wear dresses that like poof out in the middle to hide you food baby

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:18 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Like???
    Metabolism, do your JOB.

That's why you wear dresses that like poof out in the middle to hide you food baby

This one does? Like the bust is stretchy and then its all flowy but???
    My brownie baby???
    Still there???

OMG KEIRA KNIGHTLEY IS BACK SKINNY, IT TOOK HER 4 GODDAMN WEEKS TO LOSE THE PREGNANCY WEIGHT, WHAT IS SHE?

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:19 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Like???
    Metabolism, do your JOB.

My brownie baby???
    Still there???

OMG KEIRA KNIGHTLEY IS BACK SKINNY, IT TOOK HER 4 GODDAMN WEEKS TO LOSE THE PREGNANCY WEIGHT, WHAT IS SHE?

Well at least you get to enjoy brownies

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:21 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Like???
    Metabolism, do your JOB.

My brownie baby???
    Still there???

Tbh, I ate so much of the mix Im already full.
    I had like one spoonful of mix.
    My metabolism is like a snail.

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:23 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Like???
    Metabolism, do your JOB.

My brownie baby???
    Still there???

So is mine so we're in this together

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:25 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Like???
    Metabolism, do your JOB.

My brownie baby???
    Still there???

High fiveeeee

Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:12 PM

Witch Pair of Keds Do you Have from Taylor's Keds Line?

Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 11:15 PM

GravesHailee wrote:

I have the pair that have dark stripes on them and yellow flowers. They were from one of the first collections I think.

Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 11:38 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Like???
    Metabolism, do your JOB.

My brownie baby???
    Still there???

High fiveeeee

Wait how long does it usually take people to lose all the baby weight? My mom was back to normal a week after having my sister. She was slower for me - it took her 2 weeks and she talks to me as if that's snail pace. Like "with your sister it only took 1 week, but you gave me 2 weeks of extra weight" lol I still hear about this

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 12:25 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    GravesHailee wrote:

I have the pair that have dark stripes on them and yellow flowers. They were from one of the first collections I think.

Ooh the same as my sister :)
    I have the red sunglasses Keds 05

Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 2:54 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    GravesHailee wrote:

Ooh the same as my sister :)
    I have the red sunglasses Keds 05
    I always liked those ones but they never seemed to have them in my size whenever I tried for them.
    I have a yellow pair with white zig zags.