Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Talks Like June wrote:
    Taylor Swift is following me on tumblr. Shoot me in the face I'm so excited.

OMG THAT IS AWESOME! I wish she would follow me. What's your Tumblr?

Natalie/Meg

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:

Natalie/Meg

IKR?!?! I have no idea how or why she followed me my blog is so little and I never tag her anymore, I'd given up hope. aNd It JuSt HaPpEnEd? I need to sit down. it's sweerio :)

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Talks Like June wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:

Natalie/Meg

IKR?!?! I have no idea how or why she followed me my blog is so little and I never tag her anymore, I'd given up hope. aNd It JuSt HaPpEnEd? I need to sit down. it's sweerio :)

WHAT?! I AM VERY JEALOUS RIGHT NOW

(also by like degrees of separation she's getting closer and closer to people that follow me so there is some hope)

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 9:27 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:

Natalie/Meg

(also by like degrees of separation she's getting closer and closer to people that follow me so there is some hope)

IDEK WHAT HAPPENED HOW DID SHE FIND ME?!

Considering I reblog you a crap ton the hope is considerable

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Talks Like June wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:

Natalie/Meg

It's so exciting seeing people I know getting followed. Is secondhand excitement a thing? Because that's what I'm experiencing rn with like you getting followed and Shania getting to see Taylor and all that.

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:21 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:

Natalie/Meg

It's so exciting seeing people I know getting followed. Is secondhand excitement a thing? Because that's what I'm experiencing rn with like you getting followed and Shania getting to see Taylor and all that.

I think secondhand excitement is definitely a thing. And Shania got to see Taylor?!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Talks Like June wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:

Natalie/Meg

I think secondhand excitement is definitely a thing. And Shania got to see Taylor?!

Yeah, at X Factor Australia!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 12:51 PM

I Wanna Meet Taylor!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:

Natalie/Meg

I just followed you! Dis is me. I literally just got a Tumblr a week ago.. I don't have that many things posted!

Natalie/Meg

RE: Girl Talk!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Best and one of the most accurate things I've seen on Tumblr: 'she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts and we both get sent home for breaking the dress code because apparently it's "distracting."'
    I'm actually taylorswift.com/miserablemagical13, but I got locked out.

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:26 PM

JadeAmeliaPond wrote:
    Best and one of the most accurate things I've seen on Tumblr: 'she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts and we both get sent home for breaking the dress code because apparently it's "distracting."'

Haha! That is a good one!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:47 PM

GUYS OH MY GOD LITERALLY IT'S BEEN SEVEN MONTHS AND I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK YOU GUYS
    Niall Horan is cooler than you.

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 6:04 PM

do you ever start catching feelings for someone and youre like nonononononononono and then YOU GO HAVE A FREAKING DREAM ABOUT YOU AND HIM HOLDING HANDS BECAUSE SAME

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 6:18 PM

WildestDreamer14 wrote:
    JadeAmeliaPond wrote:

Haha! That is a good one!

So true. Our school has such a strict dress code, whenever we are allowed out of Uniforms, it's no shoulders, no low cuts, no short shorts, all straps must be 3 fingers wide, skirts this and this long UGH!

Maddie
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/3000383
    ^Please visit my songwriting contest!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Talks Like June wrote:
    Talks Like June wrote:

Natalie/Meg

I just followed you! Dis is me. I literally just got a Tumblr a week ago.. I don't have that many things posted!

Natalie/Meg

I'm so happy for you! yaya!

Maddie
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/3000383
    ^Please visit my songwriting contest!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I went to the dentist to get my braces off! Most of the time when I had to wait, I talked to the assistant about Taylor and she told me her favorite song is Better Than Revenge. And then my orthodontist started singing WANEGBT and it was just

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 7:45 PM

SettingYouFree13 wrote:
    I went to the dentist to get my braces off! Most of the time when I had to wait, I talked to the assistant about Taylor and she told me her favorite song is Better Than Revenge. And then my orthodontist started singing WANEGBT and it was just

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella
    I've never heard anyone say their favorite song was Better Than Revenge.

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 5:42 AM

Chantel96 wrote:
    SettingYouFree13 wrote:

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

Maybe it just that she need to get revenge in her life and Queen Taylor help inspire her with her song! She helps us out in any situation.

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Chantel96 wrote:
    SettingYouFree13 wrote:

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

one of my favourite songs of hers is Better Than Revenge bc of the lyrics haha.

Niall Horan is cooler than you.

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Yes Ms Pond, you are right there, she does write good lyrics, it kinda what she known for.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.