Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 10:03 AM

Number of crop tops I owned at the start of the month-1
    Number of crop tops I know own as we head towards the coolest time of the year-6

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:43 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Number of crop tops I know own as we head towards the coolest time of the year-6

Me with boots every year as winter comes to an end

2. Moderator

Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 9:57 AM

ALoveStory wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Me with boots every year as winter comes to an end

I just have a problem where I find one thing and I buy loads of it. I've bought like 8 Nyx Soft Matte lip creams in the past few weeks because I liked one and now I'm like I can only wear this as lipstick.

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 8:46 AM

The Joules Evedon wellies with the big bow ties across the back.
    I'm not necessarily one to use the heart eyes emoji, but heart eyes emoji.

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 6:15 PM

Just realized now how much I missed this thread omg (It's Linny btw).

Recently been obsessed with nude colours, especially in eye shadow palettes and nail polishes. Blessed to have brown hair and eyes. I also think the colour combinations look great with my skin too, which is pretty fair.

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 8:20 PM

i dont know why but i can give better fashion advice for others like what goes well with their skin tone and what matches but when it comes to myself Lord have mercy on me cause im nothing but a bad combo

| Nina | Me |

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 8:21 PM

i cant stand lip gloss, like i dont like the stickiness of it on my lips dose anyone else have this problem?

| Nina | Me |

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 9:00 PM

I lowkey wish that penpals were still a popular thing.

3. Moderator

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 11:29 PM

demonsanddarling wrote:

I know a fair few people who still have them so if you want one, you can probably find one via the Internet somehow.

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 7:39 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    demonsanddarling wrote:

I know a fair few people who still have them so if you want one, you can probably find one via the Internet somehow.

I know that some schools offer student exchange programs. I'd be careful about finding someone on the Internet, unless you've known them for a while and have had the chance to Skype or to talk on the phone with them.

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 7:40 AM

13 Silver Keys wrote:
    i cant stand lip gloss, like i dont like the stickiness of it on my lips dose anyone else have this problem?

| Nina | Me |

I've always been on the fence when it comes to lip gloss because I always find that my hair somehow gets caught in my gloss and it's just a mess lol.

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 7:41 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    I've never really been into make up but all of a sudden I can't stop buying it and get excited about it?

Saaaame but mostly with eye shadow palettes.

4. Moderator

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 8:44 AM

AgainOnThatLittleTownStreet wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    I've never really been into make up but all of a sudden I can't stop buying it and get excited about it?

That's like 90% of what I've bought. Sleek's Vintage Romance palette is my latest and it's so pretty

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 9:17 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

That's like 90% of what I've bought. Sleek's Vintage Romance palette is my latest and it's so pretty

Never heard of the brand so I just googled it now. Gorgeous colours, they definitely would suite you.

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 2:11 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Never heard of the brand so I just googled it now. Gorgeous colours, they definitely would suite you.
    Sleek is looovely. I bought a lot of their eyeshadow palettes when I was in high school, and I think their Storm palette was my first ever proper set of eye shadows. The Au Naturel palette (if it's even still called that now) is another one of my favourites. They have consistently survived my makeup cleansing over the years.
    This is rekindling my love for the brand again. I hear their powder contour palettes are super raved about at the minute.

5. Moderator

Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 3:30 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Thank you my love! I saw it recommended on reddit and I bought it on a whim and fell in love. It's very like autumnal colours so it's gonna get a lot of use over the next few months.

Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 7:24 AM

I just realized that I leave for my trip with my mom on Sunday. Last year when we went away, we visited this cute little village that had a bunch of boutiques and caf├ęs. There was this boutique that was adorable. They were playing Frank Sinatra, which was what caught my attention because my grandma loved him. My mom didn't want to go in because she thought it would be an old lady store but I was pretty persistent because I couldn't help but love this cute boutique. So we went in and fair enough, it was an old lady's store but they had the most gorgeous scarf section. I found this gorgeous blanket scarf that's in like a tope colour with plaid on it. It was $30 but it was so worth it. I used it all fall and I plan on using it again come October or once it gets chilly outside. I'm so excited to go back because I want another blanket scarf to snuggle up in.

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Getting my hair cut tonight

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:44 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    demonsanddarling wrote:

Yeah, I might have to do that.

Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:46 PM

Bookworms, I just discovered something amazing. If you loved a certain book and don't know what to read next, this website suggests books for you to read based on one you enjoyed. Some of you probably already know about this, but if not, here you go!