Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Clueless wrote:
    I walked into my room earlier and it smelt like I was walking into a Lush store. I've been working on that effect for about 9 months now, apparently all I had to do was buy one of the material bags.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

LOL that works

Arcelia

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 3:05 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    4PocketsofDaydreamsFromAfar wrote:
    googling how to do a hairbow likeeee

Arcelia

Like a bow made out of hair? I have a good video saved on YouTube about that which I can link you when I'm home

YES PLEASE CUZ NONE OF THE STUFF I SAW IS WORKING XD

Arcelia

Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 5:30 PM

im really thinking of dying my hair again, i have a read peak a boo but i want something more.... I think ill go with a red to blond Balayage ombre

What do you guys think

| Nina | Me |

Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 10:39 AM

13 Silver Keys wrote:
    im really thinking of dying my hair again, i have a read peak a boo but i want something more.... I think ill go with a red to blond Balayage ombre

What do you guys think

| Nina | Me |

GO FOR IT

Arcelia

Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 5:16 PM

I finally got my graduation dress in the mail about a month ago and it looks pretty and I tried it on but I hope that it looks okay on me...I really feel nervous for my high school graduation banquet next Tuesday...I haven't worn a dress in probably 8 years and I've never worn a dress that is fancy/formal like this before and I haven't really worn any/much makeup before or had my hair done for an event, so it's going to feel weird for me at my high school banquet next week...

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:30 AM

TayTayTay wrote:

Arcelia

Like a bow made out of hair? I have a good video saved on YouTube about that which I can link you when I'm home

Arcelia

I've been trying to find it for days but I think the video got deleted :(

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:31 AM

I also bought white liquid eyeliner today. Don't say I have no impulse control.

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:50 AM

TayTayTay wrote:

I have electric blue eyeliner

not sorry

Arcelia

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:51 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Arcelia

Arcelia

I've been trying to find it for days but I think the video got deleted :(

NOOOOO D: stupid crap

Arcelia

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:58 AM

TayTayTay wrote:

I have electric blue eyeliner

not sorry

Arcelia

I already have blue and purple as well. I probably didn't need any of them. I rarely wear anything other than just straight up black.

RE: Girl Talk!

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 9:03 AM

Have you tried Cute Girl Hairstyles Jazzy? They have a few variations depending on where you want the bow.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 9:08 AM

Clueless wrote:
    Have you tried Cute Girl Hairstyles Jazzy? They have a few variations depending on where you want the bow.

thanks Kate!!!

Arcelia

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 4:16 PM

I'm going to wear a sleeveless dress on Friday and Saturday... my shoulders decided to break out... how lovely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 5:29 PM

i bought a dress for like the first time in a LONG time..... im a bit well worried ill look like shit in it

| Nina | Me |

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 4:22 PM

I love my curly hair but it is so hard to mantain honestly sometimes I look like a big fuzzball

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 8:29 PM

To many books not enought time in a day. Also do any of you have an instagram? Im a bookstagrammer thought id ask

| Nina | Me |

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 9:46 PM

Sharon Loves Taylor Swift wrote:
    I love my curly hair but it is so hard to mantain honestly sometimes I look like a big fuzzball

I can't ever get good curls XD

Arcelia

Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 4:44 PM

i really wish i had more frineds who were girls....

| Nina | Me |

Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 7:15 PM

Kristina1598 wrote:
    @ The black hair conversation

My hair is practically black/ or very dark brown.

At the very most it's a level 3.5

i'm a light brown i'd say.

Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 7:18 PM

eastcoastswift wrote:
    Kristina1598 wrote:
    @ The black hair conversation

My hair is practically black or very dark brown.

At the very most it's a level 3.5.

I'm a light brown I'd say.

I think that my hair is a medium brown color (based on that hair color chart/picture).