Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 1:36 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    My hair looks really good rn and im legit tempted to stay up all night just to preserve it for tomorrow

Lol probably wouldn't feel so good though? Is it done up or just looks nice?:)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 1:45 PM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    My hair looks really good rn and im legit tempted to stay up all night just to preserve it for tomorrow

It just looks nice. Like it's shiny and got volume and feels so soft and it never looks this good haha

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 1:46 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

It just looks nice. Like it's shiny and got volume and feels so soft and it never looks this good haha

Worth staying up for then aha :)

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 2:22 PM

So, opinions on wrap skorts?
    I have a black skirt and am wondering if they serve the same purpose or if they are noticeably different.
    Or if they're super lame.

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 2:26 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I have a black skirt and am wondering if they serve the same purpose or if they are noticeably different.

I used to wear them in like middle school and I was considered "uncool" I hear they are making a come back though...
    If you like wearing them.. then wear them :) try not to care too much if others will see you as "lame"
    Easier said then done though.

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 2:28 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I like them. I think they look really nice on.

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 2:55 PM

ReaganLovesTaylor wrote:
    Why is Richard always in here?

Man I really want some masacara. My Mom said like a year ago I could but I haven't gotton the chance to actually get some. I wear hers SOMETIMES. I brought it up in a store and my Dad said you don't need masacara when your pretty. THAT IS JUST A WAY TO BLOCK MY ONLY HOPE!!

Because I secretly have the dream of one day being a girl

If only for the two extra perks to my life

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 2:57 PM

More specifically, he wishes he were me. I'm his #goals it's obvious

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 3:11 PM

ALoveStory wrote:
    More specifically, he wishes he were me. I'm his #goals it's obvious

I just want to live the life where I get to mount Megan as often as you do :'(

Tell Kaitlyn she is my hero for that btw

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 3:40 PM

True friendship is when you try on clothes together over the phone and share opinions on them at 3am. It is times like these when I am thankful I have her - no one else was even awake, let alone willing to do this with me lol

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Didn't stay up to protect the good hair moment. Now its all just a disappointment.

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 3:43 AM

Omg so happy to see my friend tommorow
    Shopping, sleepover, cinema and Eurovision yay yay yay

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 3:49 AM

Yay, Eurovision! I love Eurovision :)

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 4:06 AM

Sounds Super Fun!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Clueless wrote:

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

We should start a Eurovision thread on here

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 7:02 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Clueless wrote:

We should start a Eurovision thread on here

We should! Though I won't be online to talk about it live because my friends round and im one of those no phones when friends are there people haha

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:14 AM

Does anyone know of a good but cheap hair straightener for curly hair?? Mines just broke :(

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:35 AM

I have an outfit planned for tomorrow and I'm in a good weather or not I'm going to wear it mood. Hardcore.

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:32 AM

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    Does anyone know of a good but cheap hair straightener for curly hair?? Mines just broke :(

I don't.. You could probbly find a pretty good cheap one on Amazon or at Walmart or somethhing. And sometimes Ebay comes through :)
    But Amazon has like reviews so thats always helpful to see what other people think

Me

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:33 AM

OMG MY CRUSH INVITED ME TO HIS GRAUDATION PARTY ON SUNDAY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me