Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 8:09 AM

I just bought a baby blue check bikini it's so cute

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:02 PM

justgonnashake wrote:
    Does anyone else have a certain song that reminds you of a certain someone whenever you hear it?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

So many.

Some that kill you and some that make you smile. Mostly kill you for me :/

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 6:15 PM

I cant decide on my Easter Sunday outfit and beauty look.
    Help?

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 12:03 AM

krissy1598 wrote:
    Help?

Are you doing something special? Like is it a formal look you're going for?

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 7:02 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    krissy1598 wrote:
    Help?

Are you doing something special? Like is it a formal look you're going for?

Honestly, Im not sure what our Easter plans are. But I told my Dad I want to go out somewhere and dress up. (I enjoy dressing up and looking nice) We might be going out to dinner with my Grandfather, But it's not set in stone yet.

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:19 AM

I just bought a baby blue check bikini it's so cute

Omg I just remembered I have a blue bikini that I bought a while ago, but never wore. I need to find it now...

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:23 AM

Bought this dress for my holiday and now I'm just excited to go on holiday so that I can wear it

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:28 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Bought this dress for my holiday and now I'm just excited to go on holiday so that I can wear it

That's really cute:) It looks like that dress taylor wore http://galeri8.uludagsozluk.com/453/taylor-swift-in-bacaklar?_724171.jpg

Emily

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:30 AM

TayTayTay wrote:

That's really cute:) It looks like that dress taylor wore http://galeri8.uludagsozluk.com/453/taylor-swift-in-bacaklar?_724171.jpg

Emily

Haha, that's what a few other people have said. It was totally unintentional. I just picked it up because I'm all about white clothing at the moment and then when I was wearing it I was like 'This looks familiar...'

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:32 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Emily

Haha, that's what a few other people have said. It was totally unintentional. I just picked it up because I'm all about white clothing at the moment and then when I was wearing it I was like 'This looks familiar...'

Haha :) White clothes do look good

Emily

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:57 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Emily

Haha :) White clothes do look good

Emily

I love white clothes too! I like the contrast between white clothing and my naturally- black hair

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 12:33 PM

TayTayTay wrote:

Still in love with that dress

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:09 PM

Still not sure what to wear and how to do my hair/makeup for Easter Sunday

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:11 PM

krissy1598 wrote:

Hmmm idk, are you thinking something in your wardrobe or something new?

Emily

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:25 PM

krissy1598 wrote:

Emily
    Something that I already have in my wardrobe

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:26 PM

krissy1598 wrote:
    krissy1598 wrote:

Emily
    Something that I already have in my wardrobe

Well I guess just have a look at what you've got and see :)

Emily

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:57 PM

@ the Easter outfit discussion, I'm really feeling pastels and loose curls for Easter this year idk why. But yeah. Probably what I'll do.

RE: Girl Talk!

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 3:02 PM

Whatever I wear on Easter, I will definitely wear my bunny ears crossbody bag with it. I do have a pair of pastel skinny jeans that would be cute, and a white pair. But i wear pants everyday so I would like to wear a dress or skirt.

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 3:04 PM

Highlight of Easter is Good Friday
    Don't let it go unappreciated

hot cross buns

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:36 PM

krissy1598 wrote:
    Whatever I wear on Easter, I will definitely wear my bunny ears crossbody bag with it. I do have a pair of pastel skinny jeans that would be cute, and a white pair. But i wear pants everyday so I would like to wear a dress or skirt.

I feel spontaneity may be the best idea here. Don't think too much about it and come Sunday just wear whatever you're feeling that day.