Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Lovestruck85 wrote:
    Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Linny wrote:
    Lovestruck85 wrote:
    Sydneytilley wrote:
    HELLO KITTY IS NOT A CAT! HOW???????
    You're beautiful every little piece love

IKR!!! I Thought For How Many Years That She Was A Cat!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

WHAT THE HECK HELLO KITTY IS A CAT, FOREVER A CAT!

What is Hello Kitty then? She has to be a cat O.O

That's what I'm wondering....

Natalie/Meg

Hello Kitty is Supposed To Be A Girl! Not A Cat!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

WHAT?!
    hi :D

Check out my sing song:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/games/2311913/page/3?r=19698353#post_19698353

And my songwriting contest:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/games/2323413

IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/4jnjio.jpg

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Ugh I'm gonna have that time of the month on my first day of school

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:30 PM

I wish my family would understand me.

Natalie/Meg

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

Same :/

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:33 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

That must suck. I might too, but at least I'm homeschooled.

Natalie/Meg

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:37 PM

I don't wanna go to work tonight. ~ le sigh ~

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

Oh no. That's terrible.

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:42 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

I think I'm gonna be too actually.

^^
    Made by TaylorHeart13! :) x

^^
    Made by FearlessGirlWithAGuitar. :)

^
    Made by me. :D

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Natalie/Meg

Trust me, hun, so do I. I totally understand. PM me if you ever wanna talk.

Emily | Maddie | Avi by Gab

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

Ughhh girl I'm sorry........ :(

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:51 PM

HatersGonnaHate wrote:

Natalie/Meg

Thank you very much. If I ever need to, I'll think about it.

Natalie/Meg

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

^^

^^

^

Maybe me, but don't know really. Mine usually only last 3-4 days, I might be fine.

Please Vote for me! http://www.proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=bFGIjPUVZGVW
    Me^

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Soo Happy Monday is A Holiday!!!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 6:55 PM

HatersGonnaHate wrote:

Natalie/Meg

Thank you very much. If I ever need to, I'll think about it.

Natalie/Meg

Okay, don't feel like you have to. Just know I'm always here for you

Emily | Avi by Gab

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

^^

^^

^

I'm going on a seven mile hike on Friday and it will probably be mine

^ileftmyscarfthere

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

^^

^^

^

I'm going on a seven mile hike on Friday and it will probably be mine

^ileftmyscarfthere

They say exercise is supposed to help at least. But it's still a very long way to walk when you're probably going to be in pain.

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 3:37 PM

It's so great that I feel a zit coming on my chin.

Natalie/Meg

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:26 PM

It's so great that I feel a zit coming on my chin.

I have acne all over my face right now. It's embarrassing!

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

I'll have mine within the first week so I kind of know how you feel...

RE: Girl Talk!

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 5:02 PM

why do some girls think that because i like girls i would stare at them in the locker room

i don't do that because i was not raised in the jungle

also i just got over a breakout ughhhhhhhhhhh

Both by me :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.