Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 8:35 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    I love it when you find a pair of jeans that fit so perfectly that they kind of make you feel like superwoman.
    I mean superwoman doesn't wear blue jeans but you get what I mean?

^Such Fearless Blood

I get what you mean. There's that moment where everything in the universe just falls into place when you find a pair of jeans that fit and are really flattering.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 10:08 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    I love it when you find a pair of jeans that fit so perfectly that they kind of make you feel like superwoman.

I get what you mean. There's that moment where everything in the universe just falls into place when you find a pair of jeans that fit and are really flattering.

Best ever feeling in life.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Clueless wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:

Best ever feeling in life.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Ahhhh
    The dream :)

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Curiousity
    As a aspiring cosmetologist, I have been trying to learn the art of painting a lip. I can never make it look good ): anyone have suggestions on how to make it work?

Nia

Puggy

Mint

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:36 PM

^Such Fearless Blood

YESS! :) Love When This Happens!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:
    Curiousity
    As a aspiring cosmetologist, I have been trying to learn the art of painting a lip. I can never make it look good ): anyone have suggestions on how to make it work?

Nia

Puggy

Mint

Maybe buy one of those giant Barbie or Bratz heads or a mannequin head to practice with?????

RE: Re: Girl Talk!

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:45 PM

Curiousity
    if I know I'm going to have photographs taken and I want it to definitely turn out good, I'll exfoliate and use a really intensley creamy moisturiser initially (think Nivea), after that's absorbed line lips with a pencil and fill them in before painting on the lipstick with a brush instead of straight from the tube. A good lip brush is Mac's bullet lip brush (I forget the exact digits), and always make sure to blot and powder before applying the lipstick again to make sure it definitely won't smudge. If it's a darker lipstick it's good to clean up around the edges with a concealer and a brush too.

On top of that just make sure the colour of the lipstick matches the client (warm/cool toned) and that its good quality.

That's all I can suggest from having done my own makeup and makeup for my friends for years. Hope it helps! :)

Sidenote: I've never found the lip locks to work. Ever. Wouldn't waste your money.

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:48 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Curiousity
    if I know I'm going to have photographs taken and I want it to definitely turn out good, I'll exfoliate and use a really intensley creamy moisturiser initially (think Nivea), after that's absorbed line lips with a pencil and fill them in before painting on the lipstick with a brush instead of straight from the tube. A good lip brush is Mac's bullet lip brush (I forget the exact digits), and always make sure to blot and powder before applying the lipstick again to make sure it definitely won't smudge. If it's a darker lipstick it's good to clean up around the edges with a concealer and a brush too.

On top of that just make sure the colour of the lipstick matches the client (warm/cool toned) and that its good quality.

That's all I can suggest from having done my own makeup and makeup for my friends for years. Hope it helps! :)

Sidenote: I've never found the lip locks to work. Ever. Wouldn't waste your money.

thank you so much for this! I will try it and see if it comes out any better :)

Nia

Puggy

Mint

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 2:14 PM

someone help me. i have literally all As and A+s, but my science grade is a D! It's because of some stupid test literally everyone failed. Plus, she's a sucky teacher! over an entire two months, she still hasn't led any of us to understand isobars. and do i really need to know all the weather symbols? i'm not going to be a meteorologist and i really want to learn about why weather happens in science, not what i would understand when i'm watching my local weather.

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 2:20 PM

fixbulletholes wrote:
    someone help me. i have literally all As and A+s, but my science grade is a D! It's because of some stupid test literally everyone failed. Plus, she's a sucky teacher! over an entire two months, she still hasn't led any of us to understand isobars. and do i really need to know all the weather symbols? i'm not going to be a meteorologist and i really want to learn about why weather happens in science, not what i would understand when i'm watching my local weather.

Talk to your support teacher or the head of department or something?

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 2:22 PM

fixbulletholes wrote:

Maybe you could do your own research at home to support your school studies? Or if there's any revision classes behind held ask for another teacher to explain it so you can hear it from a different teaching method. Sometimes at school I wouldn't be able to understand anything for ages and then another teacher would come along and say one magic sentence that suddenly made it all make sense.
    It's like with my home studying I got sent a link to a video that explained the basics of Accounting in a song. That was memorable to me and it'll help me during my exam. Information is expressed in so many different ways online, hopefully you'll be able to find something to help you out.

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 3:04 PM

Clueless wrote:
    fixbulletholes wrote:

Maybe you could do your own research at home to support your school studies? Or if there's any revision classes behind held ask for another teacher to explain it so you can hear it from a different teaching method. Sometimes at school I wouldn't be able to understand anything for ages and then another teacher would come along and say one magic sentence that suddenly made it all make sense.
    It's like with my home studying I got sent a link to a video that explained the basics of Accounting in a song. That was memorable to me and it'll help me during my exam. Information is expressed in so many different ways online, hopefully you'll be able to find something to help you out.

my school doesn't have a lot of money though, and we only have one science teacher that knows what we're doing. its just… UGH

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 3:07 PM

fixbulletholes wrote:

I remember when they tried to teach us weather symbols. Who reads the paper anymore? By the time you read it, the weather has changed. We have apps now.
    I recommend watching the Magic School Bus.. shika shika, Kaboom!

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 7:44 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    fixbulletholes wrote:

Talk to your support teacher or the head of department or something?
    Sour gibblets! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 1:44 AM

My new dressing gown is so fluffy and has teddy bear ears on the hood, I actually feel a bit like a teddy bear.

^Such Fearless Blood

Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 5:10 AM

My new dressing gown is so fluffy and has teddy bear ears on the hood, I actually feel a bit like a teddy bear.

Awwww Actually I have something a little like that, but as a cardigan/jacket thing. I love snuggly stuff :)

Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:19 PM

The cramps today. Help. Argh.

Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 3:32 PM

Linny wrote:

Cool story, girl

Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 3:36 PM

^Such Fearless Blood

I WANT THAT

Nia

Puggy

Mint

Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 7:47 PM

Linny wrote:

That really sucks. :( Do you have a heating pad?