Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Talk!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:07 AM

I'll start!
    OH MY GOSH today I got the cutest pair of wedges! Arent they just the best shoes ever?! Like ever.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:29 AM

BreakBurnEnd13 wrote:
    I'll start!
    OH MY GOSH today I got the cutest pair of wedges! Arent they just the best shoes ever?! Like ever.

Haha what color? c:

and yes i made my own siggy.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:39 AM

they must look so pretty on you!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Found the perfect boyfriend :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:49 AM

This is a god idea!! I'm so proud of myself I've been going for a run the last couple of days!! :) xx

Both by Maci

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I think i'm in love like literally i think i am

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:54 AM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    This is a god idea!! I'm so proud of myself I've been going for a run the last couple of days!! :) xx

Both by Maci

haha, I just had to run a turkey trot at my school, (it was 1 1/2 miles!) and I finished it in 12 minutes and 45 seconds! my legs felt so numb, because it was so cold out! But I don't mind running so much! =)
    love, audrey rose!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:02 AM

audreyswift wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:

Both by Maci

haha, I just had to run a turkey trot at my school, (it was 1 1/2 miles!) and I finished it in 12 minutes and 45 seconds! my legs felt so numb, because it was so cold out! But I don't mind running so much! =)
    love, audrey rose!

Good job!!! :) xx

Both by Maci

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:02 AM

I Almost Do wrote:

TELL!

Both by Maci

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:03 AM

sammibaby99 wrote:
    Found the perfect boyfriend :)

What is he like?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:08 AM

I don't wear makeup much, but I do sometimes, and I just found the GREATEST mascara and eyeliner! The eyeliner is only 99 cents and the mascara is $3.99! The eyeliner is Wet n Wild Eyeliner Frenzy and the mascara is Wet n Wild VOLUME. There are others, but ones like the SuperPlump are like $7.99 and that's all right but this was a great deal for an amazing product! Sorry for all that haha

RE: Girl Talk!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Isn't it annoying when you find like, the cutest clothing item ever, and you're like, in between sizes? It's like, "Urgghhhh."
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I Almost Do wrote:

TELL US!!

I love you, Evann

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:46 AM

PUPPIES! Dont you just want to HUG! them?!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:03 AM

So, the other day, I started......nevermind :P

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Bebe wrote:
    So, the other day, I started......nevermind :P

what did you start?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:18 AM

YourEyesAreDancing wrote:
    Isn't it annoying when you find like, the cutest clothing item ever, and you're like, in between sizes? It's like, "Urgghhhh."
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

It is like that for me and shoes. Nobody likes to make shoes that are a size 7 1/2. It makes it hard to wear ballet flats. :(

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I need some advice. My mom told me to pick 6 things from the online store. What do I pick, And she said that they couldn't be about 40.00 each thing. What do I choose

Made by Polar13Bear

RE: Girl Talk!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:14 AM

OMG I JUST FOUND OUT YOU CAN GET FOREVER 21 IN BRITAIN!!!!!

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:28 AM

i think my best guy friend likes me... I like him too! :)
    I was able to speak now on 8.23.11
    "I don't think you should wait,I think you should speak now!"

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.