1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Absolutely Terrified.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I'm suppose to be packing so I can leave tomorrow to see realities that I haven't seen in a while, but I just can't find the determination to do it. I still remember what one of them said to me and it still hurts me. I just can't take any more pain.
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Absolutely Terrified.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM

relatives?
    I know the feeling. I have so many different ...'fueds' happening right now, i cant keep up :(

but im packing to see Taylor on the Today Show!!!
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Don't worry your not the only one with family problems. Just try to go and have fun its thanksgiving. Tell them your still hurt from what they said that it offended you. Hopefully you can have a good time!!

( From the words of an 11 year old)

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Just try and forget it. I know that's hard, but just remember for that one relative, there are more in his/her place, that actually love you and care for you. Pop in a Taylor Swift CD, rock out as you pack. Just remember that you have other relatives that love you, forget about them, & ignore them if they try to say more. You'll have a great time, and if you have problems, we're here for you. Happy early Thanksgiving! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Everything will be fine! Try to talk to them about it, maybe they don't know how much that offended you. It will get better, I'm always here to talk to you.

[/url[/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM

You know what though? You're probably more scared of not knowing what's going to happen. So show whatever it is that you don't care and walk around with your head held high :)