Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Who Is JD?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:14 PM

This song took me three days to make. Hard to believe right? Usually make them in my sleep. Anyways this a song I wrote about who I have become, who I am, and despite who some wanted me to be I stayed true to myself. Hope you like it.

Who Is JD?

Chorus 2x

Who is JD? Just a young man trying to find out what he's supposed to be.

I've been through quite an ordeal, alot of wounds that have yet to heal.

I'm not the man everyone thought I'd be. I'm just me.

Verse 1:

I look in the mirror and I see a more mature young man.

I've finally figured out who my real friends are, I can count them on my hand. Yeah it's kind of sad.

People want me to try to be somebody I'm not. I've been through alot.

I can only be me, I can't be you. You can't force me to.

I've come to the realization that you must work hard to go far.

That's my motto from now on. Keep working my butt off.

I'm not trying to be anybody, but JD.

Chorus 2 x

Verse 2:

I ain't following in anyone's path, I'm making my own.

I've got many hopes and dreams that I plan on realizing.

I'm sorry if I wasn't the man you expected me to be, but I am who I needed to be.

I've been told than I'm nothing and won't ever amount to anything.

I would like to say to those people thanks.

I think I'm a halfway decent human being, but more important than anything I'm me.

Chorus 2x

Let me tell you the truth, I don't have much to lose.

I'm not very good looking, but one thing I am is a good man.

I've got a good heart even though it's been torn apart.

I like to express myself through music. I think I've got some talent so I'm gonna use it.

I didn't come this far for nothing. I did because I have belief and faith and that I can become great.

I'm just JD. Not you, not him, not them just me.

If you don't like it too bad. Join that group of doubters it'll just make me a bigger and better man.

Chorus 2x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who Is JD?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:42 PM

*applause*

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:05 PM

This is REALLY good!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Awesome! Whoot! Whoot!
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Someone call the ambulance because that just blew my mind!

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!
    [url=https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DcvSH_jmgeU]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DcvSH_jmgeU[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.