Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Its sad when......

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:51 PM

its sad when someone you love dies. My grandma died today, i miss her SO much!
I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Its sad when......

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM

awww im soo sorry :(
    credit to supermanflyaway

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:55 PM

SO SORRY!!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:56 PM

thanks

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Oh my gosh, gurl, I am so sorry! That's awful, I know the feeling when a loved one dies and it's terrible and the worst feeling in the world. My grandma died of cancer before my parents even knew each other and even though I never met her it feels like I've known her all my life. I'm so incredibly sorry that she died, but I know that she's in a better place. If you need somebody to talk too, I'm here and you can message me anytime you want. Tons and tons of x's and o's
    Credit to Guppy1313

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I am SO sorry!! Stay strong, swiftie! We are all here if you need to talk to someone.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

RE: Its sad when......

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:01 PM

awh im sorry:(xx

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:02 PM

im sorry.
    Siena Wilkie

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Aww gorgeous, I know exactly how you're feeling right now. My nana died of breast cancer about 7 or 8 years ago... I was really young. I was really close to her and it was so hard to deal with. It's actually her birthday on Monday.
    I'm always here if you need someone to talk to xx

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Oh,
    I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry! How did she die??????????

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I'm so sorry. I lost my grandma too when I was about 13 years old so know how tough it is. Condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM

taylorgirl27 wrote:
    Oh,

We have no idea, she was only 60

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM

thanks everyone

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM

I am so sorry!

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

RE: Its sad when......

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:24 PM

i am so sorry. you can always talk to me. i know how you feel. evferyone who sees this forum, FRIEND THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM

taylorgirl27 wrote:
    Oh,

that really isnt something to ask.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I am sorry for your loss Feel free to message me anytime
    Swiftie Forever!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I Know how u feel S i Lost my Mum last year
    Be Strong Be Fearless and u can talk to us anytime.
    thanks ours 13.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM

fearless_one13 wrote:
    taylorgirl27 wrote:
    Oh,

that really isnt something to ask.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Thats okay

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.