Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Celebrities In Cars!! Weird.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Ok, This is weird!

A few days ago, I was at Raley's and I was in the parking lot, and I saw a car that was driving by, and it had a bumper sticker that said, "I love my cat". (maybe Merideth???) The driver looker like Taylor Swift! Then, a few days later, a car was driving by, and the driver looked like Carly Rae Jepsen!!

Weird...
I have not seen any celebrities in cars since Carly Rae!

Before Carly Rae, I saw the same car with the bumper sticker that said I love my cat! (That was a few days after t saw Taylor the first time!)

Super Weird.....

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Celebrities In Cars!! Weird.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:18 PM

hummm.... i wonder if it was really tay.

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:23 PM

wow that could be possible
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:24 PM

That's hilarious!

Vote

RE: Celebrities In Cars!! Weird.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I wonder if that really was Taylor Swift?! That would be so cool!

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Yeah, but Tay lives in Nashville! And Carly Rae lives in Canada!

This is the best answer on wiki answers on where Carly Rae lives.

She comes from Mission, British Columbia and until recently, most of her time was spent in her native Canada. But now that she has a major hit on the top-40 charts ("Call Me Maybe"), she has been doing a lot of touring in the United States. There are no reports that she has given up her home in Canada, however.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:33 PM

that would be super amazing
    Emmy

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM

That would be amazing.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM

That is weird, but awesome! I would scream if a car drove past and the driver was Taylor!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:34 PM

That would be amazing! But who knows if it was really her? Guess we could only hope...

By SwiftieForever 13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Exactly!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:
    wow that could be possible
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Yes it could be..

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

RE: Celebrities In Cars!! Weird.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:01 PM

well im a lower level celebrity somewhat im originally from Chilliwack British columbia its about an hours drive from mission , i miss living in BC but im now among those in Saskatchewan
    Edward N.Pierrot(Poetic_Prince13)
    Published Canadian Writer /Poet
    Since 2006 Swiftie
    Twitter:@White_Knight13
    P_P13 Poem Contest:http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2224292

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:02 PM

people recognize me easily with me in my truck i drive a old classic truck
    Since 2006 Swiftie

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Poetic_Prince13 wrote:
    well im a lower level celebrity somewhat im originally from Chilliwack British columbia its about an hours drive from mission , i miss living in BC but im now among those in Saskatchewan
    Since 2006 Swiftie

What the heck are you talking about?????

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Poetic_Prince13 wrote:
    people recognize me easily with me in my truck i drive a old classic truck
    Since 2006 Swiftie

What are you talking about???????

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Thanks guys! Maybe it was TayTay!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM

..... I have NOOO Idea!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Thanks guys!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.