Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Anyone else sick?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Home....laying in bed...ear ache...throat burnin' red (haha, jk, but it does hurt, ALOT.), and my nose is like, stuffed and runny, combined. :/
But, hey, gives me time to work on my Taylor Swift drawing instead of school. (:
But, anyways. Hope any other sick Swifties feel better soon, you're all in my prayers, especially since Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I hate being sick on the holidays, so maybe it'll blow over by tomorrow? :/ What's worse is that this happened to me last year, too.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Anyone else sick?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:53 AM

I think I'm catching a cold as well and to make things even better I cracked my rib last Thursday too so I'm feeling gross too. Get better soon!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:09 AM

FEEL BETTER

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:12 AM

aawww.... hope you get better soon :)
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I have the EXACT same thing. It sucks :| and I had it last year too. Hope you feel better :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Im sick to. I keep sneezing
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Awww. I hope you get better soon!
    And to all Swifties: Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!
    I didn't even know that it's tomorrow, since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving where I live. Awkward.

^KIKI.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:29 AM

aww feel better!

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

RE: Anyone else sick?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I've been sick too. I had pneumonia, but I am almost fully recovered now :) But I have a migraine, stuffed nose, and a little bit of a throat ache. :(

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Hope everyone feels better!

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Me! Got a terrible cold. Doesn't seem as bad as yours though. Got a sore throught and blocked/runny nose and watering eyes. Get well soon!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I'm sick too it sounds like we have the same thing ugh :/ of course i would get sick on thanksgiving break! Hope you get better soon :)

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Not really, I just have a runny nose. Hope everyone who is sick gets better!

RE: Anyone else sick?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I am not right now, but a couple of weeks ago I had a sinus infection.

I hope you guys feel better! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM

runny nose.......
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:34 PM

ive got a bad cold from my brother :( he gave my whole family his cold but sharing is caring ya know
    Emmy

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I had to go home from school yesterday for random shaking and practically vomiting. Fun, right?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.