1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

MY 2 NEW PUPPIES!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:41 AM

They're so cute! I got them last night. I know their dad is a beagle but I forget what their mom is (she's a mix). The puppies are boys, the black one is named Bear and the brownish-gold one is named Lucky.

Cute!!!

^ I think this one is so funny XD

Tell me what you think! :-)

1: Me. 2:LikeAPerfectRhyme 3:Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MY 2 NEW PUPPIES!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:47 AM

Awww! They're so cute!<3.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:55 AM

O...M...G

my heart just melted.....THEY ARE SOOO PRECIOUS!!! xxxx
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:58 AM

i love them!!!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:17 AM

THEYRE SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVELOVELOVE THE BROWNISH-GOLD ONE!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:24 AM

OMG SO ADORABLE. I CANNOT I WANT ONE XD

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:34 AM

LOL the second picture! So cute!! ^.^
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:04 AM

AWE! THEY. ARE. SO. CUTE!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Awwwwwww!! They are SO adorable. :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^Made by Bluebell :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:30 AM

THEY R ADORABLE!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:52 AM

They are so cute and adorable! The pictures are beautiful!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:23 AM

OMS THOOSE ARE SOOOOO CUTE!

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:24 AM

They are just Too Cute like the show on Animal Planet :)
    Jennifer

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:10 AM

They are so adorable!!!

Vote

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Oh my gosh, they are so adorable!

RE: MY 2 NEW PUPPIES!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:20 AM

They are so adorable! Aww! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    They are just Too Cute like the show on Animal Planet :)
    Jennifer

I'm obsessed with that show...

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:02 PM

AHHHHHHHH they are so adorable can i have them please?

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM

AW! So many words but for some reason I can only think of them in french.... ADORABLE! MIGNON! SWEET! CUTE!
    ]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:56 AM

BUMP

1: Me. 2:LikeAPerfectRhyme