Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:27 AM

EEK I'M 14 TODAY!
WHOOP! I FEEL SO OLD! :D

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Both made my me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:38 AM

^THANK YOU!

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:44 AM

aww,... Happy Birthday !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Happy birthday hope you have a great day.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Happy birthday! I hope your day is enchanting ;)

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Happy birthday to you............, this poem is for you :

I may not be there for your special day,
    But for your happiness, health and love, I pray.
    You know this from the start,
    That my wishes for you come from my heart.
    Happy Birthday Precious,
    You are one of my hard to find treasures.

Dance through the evening hours,
    And take in the fragrance of lovely flowers.
    I am sending the best of gifts and wishes your way,
    Coz you deserve the best for brightening up your day.
    My prayer for you
    Is to celebrate with victory in everything you do.

Thanks

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:14 AM

OMS Happy Birthday! I hope you have the most Swiftastic day ever :D.

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:20 AM

I came up with cake & balloons

Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Happy Birthday! have a good one ;)

Speak Now, be Fearless :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Happy birthday c:
    Out of your 13th year i see

and yes i made my own siggy.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Awww Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Happyyyy b.day switty hope you enjoy it like never b4. Swifties 4 ever hy
    P.S

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Happy b'day! Dun feel so old, I am 17...lol
    The date that Taylor's video, mine, was certified to be watched by 100 millions people is my 17th b'day! Wow!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:38 AM

happy birthday girl:) have a good day!
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Happy birthday sweetie! I just turned 15 last Saturday! Have a great day!
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:01 AM

Happy birthday!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Happy birthday!!!!!! Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:48 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Happy Birthday :) I hope that it will be amazing

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.