Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Video Games

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:23 PM

(I'm not sure if there's already a thread about this topic) Is there any Swifty videogamers on board? Can be from computers to game consoles.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Video Games

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:53 PM

ooh i dont know, but i hope so!
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I'm not a hardcore gamer but I do enjoy it!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I love video games.

Black Ops
    NBA 2K13
    Madden 13

Those are the main games I play.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Madden 13

NBA 2K13 sometimes.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I have this weird obsession with the FIFA games haha :)
    I was so happy when FIFA 13 came out, I was like "Oh my gosh a new FIFA game! OH MY GOSH 13!!!!!"

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I play games on my PC. MW3, Black Ops 2, Minecraft, Battlefield 3, NFS Shift 2, etc

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:54 AM

I play on my ps3, Assasin's creed all the way, NBA2k13, and many more

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:46 AM

Fifa 13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Playing Video games are a part of my daily routine.

List of what I play and love:
    - Harvest Moon Series
    - Final Fantasy series
    - Valkyria Chronicles 2
    - Persona 3
    - Pokemon

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I used to be a full-time girl gamer (I became one when I'm still little because my father influences me and my sisters ) but when I reached the first year of high school (which is last year ) I have to lessen my time with video games, loads of homeworks, projects and... peer bonding
    But I still play some in my vacant time. ^^

Some of the games that I love are Mario (will play it forever ), Legend of Zelda, Halo, Final Fantasy, Little Big Planet, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Assassin's creed, Tekken 6, NBA 2k12, Ratchet and Clank, and many more (including some movie video games)...

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I love kingdom hearts! I may not have it, but I watch walkthroughs. But I'm a huge Legend of Zelda fan!! I have twilight princess on the wii.

^Thanks to Dancing Like Starlight 13^

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:31 AM

This is like completely different than what everyone else put, but I play the Just Dance games!!

:)
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I'm a girl gamer! I love video games, I use and play most of my brother's games.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Nancy Drew. There's nothing like trying to solve puzzles when they're so mind boggling you sometimes want to jump up and down, yell, and say "why can't I figure this out?" LOL.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I've always been fond of Mario games.
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:13 PM

icestorm5000 wrote:
    I love kingdom hearts! I may not have it, but I watch walkthroughs. But I'm a huge Legend of Zelda fan!! I have twilight princess on the wii.

^Thanks to Dancing Like Starlight 13^

You forgot mario kart wii, super smash brothers, and just dance 2 and 4.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:23 AM

MindlessDreaming13 wrote:
    I'm a girl gamer! I love video games, I use and play most of my brother's father's games.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM

computer or game consoles, hunh?
    So I guess that excludes us older folk who actually had to play our video games at arcades? and bring loads and loads of quarters to play for hours?
    Funny that I should find this thread now, since I just bought Atari Flashback 4... Centipede, space invaders, asteroids... all the RETRO games... well... maybe not ALL of em. Ahhh the days of my youth, forever lost in the haze of time...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I play Star Trek Online every day. Even if you aren't a Star Trek fan you should check it out. Its completely free and its just as good if not better than Guild Wars 2. the quests aren't like regular quests instead its like you are playing in an episode of star trek. You can even make your own missions to share with the rest of the game which I think is relly cool for those people that want to go into making games.Heres the link if any of you want to check it out. http://sto.perfectworld.com/. My name in game is Dovak@sg1fanatic for my klingon char and Orlin@sg1fanatic for my federation guy.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.