Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What do you do when you're sad?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Title says it all. I wanna know what you guys do when you're sad. I make some tea and watch a Doctor Who marathon. Or sometimes I look at funny gifs while watching PewDiePie. What about you?

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What do you do when you're sad?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I listen to Taylor :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM

FindMyselfAtYourDoor wrote:
    I listen to Taylor :)

Definitely :) Hahaha

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I always listen to Taylor when i'm sad. Well i always listen to her anyways lol but yeah she gets me through it.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM

1) Listen to Taylor. Her music really makes me feel good after a bad day. She is cheering me up right now.

2) Go outside for a walk somewhere. There are some places near me where the birds in the woods will come land on you if you feed them and it always cheers me up having woodpeckers and other birds land in my hand.

3) Marathons of TV on DVD are good too because it makes me forget why I'm sad in the first place.

4) Go to bed early. I don't do this often, but sometimes a warm blanket can cheer me up. Yeah, I'm weird I guess.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:20 PM

One of five things:
    1. Listen to Taylor or instrumental music
    2. Watch my favorite episodes of The Big Bang Theory
    3. Listen to depressing music, because for SOME REASON, music sadder than I am makes me feel better...I KNOW, I'm WEIRD!
    4. Marathons of my favorite shows or movies (like Doctor Who, but you already said that one, haha)
    5. Read the book 'Walk Two Moons' (favorite book from my childhood)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Go on this site, listen to music (taylor), play guitar

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Listen to Taylor music (Duh!) and I read or explore different sites on the internet

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:46 PM

When I am sad, I make hot chocolate with extra mini marshmellows and watch Ellen! Or I go for a bike ride, listen to Taylor music, or call one of my friends!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Listen to Taylor and write songs!!!

I love you, Evann

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:15 PM

- Listen to Taylor
    - Get a hug and kisses from my hubby
    - Listen to my toddler giggle and look at his bright smile
    - Message with friends on here and talk with other friends over the phone
    - Go browse thrift shops for, as one of my friends calls it, "retail therapy"
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Well, since I got nothing else to do, I eat cheerios. (Don't ask me why, but I crave them)

^Thanks to Dancing Like Starlight 13^

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Drink tea, rewatch 500 Days Of Summer for the 4353513444653 time, blast Taylor, write a song, talk to someone about it, and lay in bed
    ~Peace and chicken grease~

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I talk to my friend Lilly, she is great at cheering me up again. And I watch some youtube clips of Taylor, she makes me laugh.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Listen to Taylor Songs! Watch TV or comedy that makes me laugh!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Listen to music on my iPod (usually either Taylor or Selena), turn on the Disney channel, Watch Wizards or HM on NetFlix, or play Just Dance 4 on my Wii.

- - - - - - - - Signature - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM

EmySwiftie4Ever wrote:
    When I am sad, I make hot chocolate with extra mini marshmellows and watch Ellen! Or I go for a bike ride, listen to Taylor music, or call one of my friends!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

I love Ellen! I watch her everyday after school

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Listen to my "Optimistic Izzy" playlist!

-They Don't Know About Us, One Direction
    -All too Well, Taylor Swift
    -Moments, One Direction
    -I Almost Do, Taylor Swift

Then I feel better!!! I also...

-drink a warm drink while watching Ellen~ (sometimes i laugh so hard the drink comes out my nose!)

I also...
    -paint
    -bake
    -make graphics
    -something that brings out my creative side

Flawless TanyaxOh

~Me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.