Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Friday I'm having............

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I'm really nervous because on Friday I have to have 4 teeth pulled(NOT my wisdom teeth). I have braces.
Ok so I've heard really scary things. Like I will be in a lot of pain and that imma get stitches afterwards. I'm scared my mouth is going to swell up all big like a mouth full of marshmellows cause that happened to my friend. And I'm just really worried.
Has anyone experienced this before? What's it like? Does it hurt? How long is it. I have so many questions.
Help meeeeee

edit:
OK SO THEY ARE OUT! i'm in a little bit of pain and my lip feels like a marshmellow, anyone knoe how long this pain will last?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Friday I'm having............

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Awww, dont be scared!! Seriously - no matter what you think, dentists DONT want to hurt you and will do anything to help you feel better :P My BFF is having 7 teeth pulled out like next week and shes ok bout it even tho one of her teeth that ISNT getting pulled out, cracked again 2 days ago :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Are you going to be sleeping? I'd request that. I had four teeth pulled before I got my braces and I frekaed out the same way you did so my dentest ended up putting me to sleep, and when I woke up I was fine :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:23 PM

My friend got four teeth pulled and she said it hurt but it gets better

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:41 PM

They always put you to sleep because the pain is horrible if you are awake and it usually hurts but its over in like a day

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM

will i get stitches?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM

ahh don't worry good luck, IT'LL BE A PARTY!
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM

i've had 4 many teeth pulled in the past and it's actually not that bad, i wasn't even asleep, my mom didn't like the idea of putting me to sleep for stuff like that
    yeah my family is weird like that

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I have had 7 teeth pulled, all on the top. It took 3 appointments.
    So, my dentist didn't give me a shot. Instead, they rubbed this gel stuff on my gums to numb them. It feels really weird when they numb your mouth, and it does feel like your mouth is swollen. I promise you, though. You look perfectly normal. After they numb you, you can't feel a thing in our mouth, not even your tongue touching your gums. Then, they lay you back and push the teeth back and forth until they come out. The first one I didn't even know was out until I realized I had blood in my mouth! After that, I kind of knew what was going on. Also, depending on the teeth they're pulling out, there shouldn't be too much noise. The ones closer to the back, I know, make noise.
    You will bleed, but not excessively. They'll give you stuff you can put in your mouth to make the bleeding stop. If you bite down on something into the hole where your tooth used to be, it will hurt for about a week or so afterward. Like, I was chewing a piece of a potato, and it went into the space where one of my teeth used to be, and it hurt a little. When you get home, you probably won't feel like doing anything. I just felt like lying on the couch and sleeping. Have a slushie. My best friend brought me a huge grape one from 7 11 when I had my teeth out, and it helped a whole lot.
    Probably the most annoying thing though was that the numbness didn't wear off when they said it would. Although, that probably won't be a big problem for you.
    I hope that helps!
    Made by Dani_PazL
    If ninth grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM

If i were you i would request them to put me to sleep.

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

You can ask the dentist what the procedure is. I did have my tooth pulled one time. It was my lower jaw, for braces as well. However, the adult tooth was getting in and pulling the baby tooth away and it was hanging by a thread. I had it pulled. He numbed me up with this mint jell (numbing is the weirdest most scariest sensation to describe). By the time dinner came, it had gone away and I was able to eat.
    I don't think your getting to get stitched or something. I did because my tongue on the underside was low and I couldn't touch the top of my mouth, so they had to cut it (they sewed disovable stitches on the underside of my tongue). They numbed me up and I was so scared I thought my entire body was numb myself

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:29 PM

i dont wanns do this...

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Aww don't be scared they will give you pain meds and stuff to keep you comfortable! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Keep your head up! They'll probably give you anesthesia which will put you to sleep so you won't feel or remember any of it. Or they may give you a couple shots (which feel like a small pinch) to numb you.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I had 7 teeth pulled, and they will give you some kind numbing device. (I was completely under, but I couldn't feel my mouth. :) It will be alright ;D

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM

i wanna go on laughing gas so bad

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:42 AM

oms 1 hour

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.