Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I LOVE Harry Potter!! I'll be a Gryffindor student!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM

RedStarlight wrote:

Ok, signups will be up tomorrow, but like in Hogwarts, you will get placed into a house by Sorting :)
    (Cross your fingers that you'll get Gryffindor!)

Love,
    Collie :)
    x.x
    RED.
    (My avatar is by Annie :D)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

ColorsOfAutumn wrote:
    RedStarlight wrote:

Ok, signups will be up tomorrow, but like in Hogwarts, you will get placed into a house by Sorting :)
    (Cross your fingers that you'll get Gryffindor!)

Love,
    x.x
    RED.

You know what, I'm probably to lazy to actually figure out how to do sorting so, you'll prbably get into Gryffindor (lazy me :D)
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM

oms i love harry potter! i would love to be a student and Gryffindor pleeeeeeease! haha everyone is gonna want to be in gryffindor
    Graphic are done by me ;)

PS.I use to be Taylorluver123

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Begin_Again13 wrote:
    oms i love harry potter! i would love to be a student and Gryffindor pleeeeeeease! haha everyone is gonna want to be in gryffindor
    Graphic are done by me ;)

PS.I use to be Taylorluver123

You can sign up starting next Monday, I changed the date realizing how much work I have to do this week.
    Thank you for your interest!
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Bump!!!
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Love this idea!!

Cheese =D

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:21 PM

i'll join :D i want to be a ravenclaw...but i guess we'll see

credits to Brooker27 :D

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:41 PM

OMG YESSSSSS I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!! Im reading them all for the 3rd time now!! Im up to the 5th one!! Yay!!! :D I can't wait to join I don't mind what house I'm in as long as its not slytherin haha ;) I like hufflepuff! :)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I'll be a songwriting professor if you need one :) probably be lupin cause he was easily the best defence against the dark arts teach :D

Amazing graphic made by enchanted21 :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Why don't you have everyone go through Pottermore to figure out their houses? It's done by JK Rowling herself. I'm a slytherin haha...we know where it's at! Partyin it up in the dungeons!

1) Annie 2) Me

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I LOVE HARRY POTTER. WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER BOOK.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:13 AM

Ooh i'm up for some wizarding role play (:
    i'll make sure to sign up

t a y l o r s q u a r e d
    and yes i made my own siggy.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Thanks guys!!!
    OKay, so here's how it will work (and I'll put this up on the main post too)
    There will be
    A) Writing Professor (songs, poems, stories, etc...)
    b) Graphics Professor
    C) Anything else you want, but I must approve of before you apply for that job

Here is the form:

Subject--
    What you want to be called (Like do you want to be from the book or your own name)--
    Experience--
    Why you should be chosen for this position--

There will only be one Professor for each subject, so if you don't get chosen, I'm truly sorry :(
    You can sign up starting now till next monday.
    Good luck!
    *Do not PM me your sign ups!
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Can I be a student?Gryffindor pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    Thanks x

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Harry Potter = my favourite movie and book series of all time. I was lucky enough to be able to visit the studio tour and am going again!!!!!!!!!!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Directioner4Life wrote:
    Can I be a student?Gryffindor pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    Thanks x

You can start signing up for students sometime next week, and I think I"m gonna use @MissWonderstruck's idea about signing up through pottermore and using whatever house you get in that.
    Cross your fingers for gryffindor!
    (Almost everyone wants gryffyndor!)
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM

*BUMP*
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Please sign up for Professor!
    PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Love,
    x.x
    RED.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:
    Why don't you have everyone go through Pottermore to figure out their houses? It's done by JK Rowling herself. I'm a slytherin haha...we know where it's at! Partyin it up in the dungeons!

1) Annie 2) Me

i'm a ravenclaw in pottermore :D

credits to Brooker27 :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.