Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm Leaving (Not TC)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Made this song about my hometown which I really wanna get out of.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Chorus 2x

I'm leaving and I ain't ever coming back.

It's time for me to go I hope you understand that.

There's nothing here for me. It's time to leave.

Verse 1:

I've been here for way too long. I doubt anyone will miss me when I'm gone.

I've got to turn my life around. The only way for me to do that is to leave this town.

My time here has come to an end. I won't miss all those fake friends.

I wanna move to a big city like LA or New York City. That's a dream for me.

This city has caused me so much pain and misery. I have nothing, but bitter old memories.

It's time to say goodbye and move on with my life.

Chorus 2x

Verse 2:

I've gotta find a way to escape this place.

I've got all the respect in the world for my hometown, but that doesn't mean I should stick around.

I'd really hate to be stuck here forever. This place just doesn't seem to get any better.

I feel bad for anyone who has to stay here and raise a family. I'm not gonna let that happen to me.

I won't miss it much, this place doesn't have much love.

I've gotta do what's best for me and that is to leave.

Chorus 2x

Verse 3:

This town has caused me so many agony and pain. So many brutal days.

I've gotta search for my true destiny. I know it isn't in this city.

I wanna leave here so bad. It's so depressing and sad. I'll do whatever I can to get out.

Being here makes me feel so alone. I can't wait to get out on my own.

I wish I had been raised in some other place. It's not even safe. It's time for me to go. Where to I really don't know.

Time for me to say goodbye, time for me to leave have a good night.

Chorus 2x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm Leaving

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Oh my gosh you actually gave me a heartattack! I read the title and was like WHAT NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE NO"

But your song is amazing - I am so sorry yout hometown is like that! My favourite part was this:

I've been here for way too long. I doubt anyone will miss me when I'm gone.

I've got to turn my life around. The only way for me to do that is to leave this town.

My time here has come to an end. I won't miss all those fake friends.
    - it is sooooo sooo sad but really well written. I can feel how bad your town must be :(

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Wow! For a second there I thought you were leaving TC, but it's just a new song from you.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM

O.k., JD, stop scaring us all like that! I saw your topic title and thought, "Why in the world would he leave TC?!!" You just about gave me a heart attack!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM

when i saw this i thought u meant u were leaving TC....

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM

that was really good!

If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:02 PM

YES JD !!!! Don't do that..................Great song though...You got our attention with that title . I keep tell you to submit one of your songs
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:04 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    Wow! For a second there I thought you were leaving TC, but it's just a new song from you.

same!!! i was so sad!!! but great song

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Sorry guys didn't mean to scare like that.

I'll fix the title, but glad you liked the song.

Re: I'm Leaving (Not TC)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:19 PM

JDMaleSwiftie wrote:
    Sorry guys didn't mean to scare like that.

I'll fix the title, but glad you liked the song.

LOL, i was so scared, thought you were leaving, then i saw the "(NOT TC)" part and i was like
    "PHEW"

But about the song, i think its REALLY good

Love,
    Collie :)
    x.x
    RED.
    (My avatar is by Annie :D)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM

haha i was just about to tell u to change the title. looks like u can read my mind

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Whew I thought this was just another "I'm leaving" thread, I like the song

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM

awesome! :)

from four cali swifties to y'all...
    long live Taylor Swift

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Wow, this is an amazing song! :D

Cheese =D

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    haha i was just about to tell u to change the title. looks like u can read my mind

Actually many of us told him.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:54 PM

It's a good song though.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:12 PM

OMG I thought you were leaving TC I was like NO NEVER
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Actually many of us told him.

Well actually I made the thread, than I logged off to watch the game and then I thought to myself man I better change that title people are gonna think I'm leaving. Also I'm sorry guys if I get annoying with all the new threads for my songs it's just because of the issues right now with this site I can't post in the thread I made for my songs because no one will get to see it.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Haha, you got me when I first read the title! Awesome song, by the way! :) Can't wait to hear more.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM

JD, I'm just wondering if you've recorded videos or soundstreams of your songs anywhere? I'd love to actually hear some of them. The lyrics are great!
    Illinois Country Fan

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    JD, I'm just wondering if you've recorded videos or soundstreams of your songs anywhere? I'd love to actually hear some of them. The lyrics are great!
    Illinois Country Fan

No I haven't. Not yet. I need to learn to play an instrument like guitar. Lyrics will only get you so far. Glad you guys all like the lyrics.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.