Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Living Life Advice.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Living Life Advice.
Stop being bullied. Stand up for what you believe in. Talk to guys. Make new friends. Whatever your life problem, I can help! Just tell me, and I'll give you advice!

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Living Life Advice.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:41 PM

So me and this girl were best friends since freshman year (It's now sophomore year). Now she's being an absolute twit to me and I have talked to her about it and she said she wasn't aware she was doing it so she stopped doing it, but that lasted for like a week and she started again. And she's being mean to her other "best friends" too and it extremely upsetting :( Help!

Both by Maci

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:42 PM

when ever i have a problem i will make sure to email u :)

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:50 PM

My best friend has this boyfriend but he's a complete jerk. He doesn't talk to any of her friends (me included)! The whole high school knows him to be an a**hole. What do I do? I really don't think that he likes her, all he wants is to get it onnnn

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    So me and this girl were best friends since freshman year (It's now sophomore year). Now she's being an absolute twit to me and I have talked to her about it and she said she wasn't aware she was doing it so she stopped doing it, but that lasted for like a week and she started again. And she's being mean to her other "best friends" too and it extremely upsetting :( Help!

Well, you did the right thing - the first thing I would do in that situation is talk to my friend. Well, if that didn't work, clearly you need to resort to other measures. Talk to a parent or other trusted adult and ask them for advice on dealing with this person - they have authority you don't. And, remember, a friend isn't a friend if they're not being a friend. It can be hard, but these kinds of things happen. You will find other best friends if you can't resolve the issues with this one. But I'm very sorry, I know it's hard. I'll keep my thoughts with you and your friends.

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM

holyground wrote:
    My best friend has this boyfriend but he's a complete jerk. He doesn't talk to any of her friends (me included)! The whole high school knows him to be an a**hole. What do I do? I really don't think that he likes her, all he wants is to get it onnnn

Not an uncommon question. The best advice I can give you is to talk it over with your friend. Tell her why you feel this way, and tell her why you think she should break up with him. Don't try to talk it over with her boyfriend, just with her. And if that doesn't work, you can always talk to a parent or trusted adult and get advice on helping your friend.

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM

EveryLittlePiece wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:

Well, you did the right thing - the first thing I would do in that situation is talk to my friend. Well, if that didn't work, clearly you need to resort to other measures. Talk to a parent or other trusted adult and ask them for advice on dealing with this person - they have authority you don't. And, remember, a friend isn't a friend if they're not being a friend. It can be hard, but these kinds of things happen. You will find other best friends if you can't resolve the issues with this one. But I'm very sorry, I know it's hard. I'll keep my thoughts with you and your friends.

Awe thank you! :) xx

Both by Maci

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Ok so all the boys at my school are really loud and annoying. They don't know how to stop talking. They give me headachs sometimes and all they do is flirt with popular girls. It's really annoying. We hardley ever get things done in class because the teachers are always yelling at them to stop talking. All the girls want to date them for some unknown reason. My friends are always like oh why don't you like boys and you never give them a chance. And sometimes I try but they end up being jerks and total idiots to me What do I do? At this rate I don't know how I will survive this year.
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:26 PM

So I like this guy that I've know for 7 years, we used to be great friends until I told him I like him, last year. All its been is just really awkward, I want it to stop but I don't know how!?!?! I also think that he may kind of feel the same way, I mean about liking me but I'm not totally sure! I don't know what to do!?!?!?!?!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:32 PM

taylorfreak13 wrote:
    Ok so all the boys at my school are really loud and annoying. They don't know how to stop talking. They give me headachs sometimes and all they do is flirt with popular girls. It's really annoying. We hardley ever get things done in class because the teachers are always yelling at them to stop talking. All the girls want to date them for some unknown reason. My friends are always like oh why don't you like boys and you never give them a chance. And sometimes I try but they end up being jerks and total idiots to me What do I do? At this rate I don't know how I will survive this year.

Looks like you're stuck with a severe case of normality. :) Let's face it - girls mature mentally (and physically) faster than boys, so during school years, the guys will always be more immature than the girls. A lot of guys seem further behind than they should, though - it's like that at my school, too. There's no reason people shouldn't like you just because you don't find a bunch of stupid, immature, bothersome boys attractive. You deserve better. If you don't like them, you don't like them, and you don't have to. Worst case, tell the other girls Annie (who doesn't go to your school) told you that you deserve so much better. And if they ask you what my last name is, tell them Payne. :) My sweet Liam...ANYWAYS, this happens to a lot of girls, and you have no reason to be forced into liking guys you, frankly, don't like. Stand up for yourself and let me know if you need help. Love you :)

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:44 PM

any help on mine?^

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:06 PM

LoverofTaylor wrote:
    So I like this guy that I've know for 7 years, we used to be great friends until I told him I like him, last year. All its been is just really awkward, I want it to stop but I don't know how!?!?! I also think that he may kind of feel the same way, I mean about liking me but I'm not totally sure! I don't know what to do!?!?!?!?!

Let me tell you this: if he's known you for 7 years there is a great chance he's interested in you. I say this because guys don't normally seek out attractive girls in hopes they'll become our friends :)

Chances are he's really not sure how to proceed. It's been 7 years of one way and here comes a big change. I think you should try to make him feel more comfortable so he'll open up. Small gestures go a long way - a smile, a tap on the arm (this one always gets my attention) or a playful joke do wonders. Start small. Once you can get him to open up then ask him to meet you at a cafe (on Wednesday of course ;) or some place that's relaxed and there's no pressure. Best of luck!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:36 AM

LoverofTaylor wrote:

"You remember that time like, a long time ago, when I said I liked you? Gosh, I was so crazy as a kid!" "Oh my gosh, I remember that!" "Yeah. (laugh) I can't believe it..."

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Patrick wrote:
    LoverofTaylor wrote:

Let me tell you this: if he's known you for 7 years there is a great chance he's interested in you. I say this because guys don't normally seek out attractive girls in hopes they'll become our friends :)

Chances are he's really not sure how to proceed. It's been 7 years of one way and here comes a big change. I think you should try to make him feel more comfortable so he'll open up. Small gestures go a long way - a smile, a tap on the arm (this one always gets my attention) or a playful joke do wonders. Start small. Once you can get him to open up then ask him to meet you at a cafe (on Wednesday of course ;) or some place that's relaxed and there's no pressure. Best of luck!

thanks you so much! another thing.... even though I'm know him for such a long time we don't really talk, and I don't know why that is any thoughts?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Here's the thing - guys don't speak all that much. They talk all the time, yes, but they don't speak. Meaning they don't say anything meaningful, anything that actually matters. And that gets really hard on their part. If they like a girl, they're afraid their talking will embarrass them. They don't know how to properly speak. And so they're not going to come up and talk to you. Some guys will put on a face of bravado and will be willing to talk. But they just can't speak...unless you speak first. Go up to them and just joke around. Act as if he's your best friend - laugh. Show him he can act natural around you. Then he'll be able to speak and I can almost guarantee that something will happen. It's all about natural.

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.