Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My puppy!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM

This is my "new" puppy, Zoey! She is like 8 weeks old and I got her when she was 6 weeks old! She is a pitbull:)
I will hopefully update the pictures as she grows! Just pm me as soon as you want to see an updated picture!:)

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My puppy!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I can't see the pic, hon.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I couldn't see it either.
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Same here.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Whenever I click on it nothing happens

Ok now!

Oh now I see it

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM

AWWWWWW!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Your puppy is adorable!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM

that. is. so. cute.
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I am so jealous..

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Its adorable!

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM

TOO MUCH ADORABLENESS
    Cher! and 1D!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:26 PM

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:31 PM

She is too adorable for words!

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM

AWWW! She is sooo cute! My "puppy" is almost 10 years old!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Thank you guys for the nice comments!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM

OMS! i love it so so much!!!!!! I want it so badly!!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:44 PM

^Thanks!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.