Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Knew You Were Trouble music video

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM

IKYWB comes out tomorrow!!!!! YAYY!! Here are some pictures on set if you want to see:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Knew You Were Trouble music video

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM

i already made a thread about this http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_videos/2302263 :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

RE: I Knew You Were Trouble music video

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Looks Awasome!! I can't wait and it's tomorow. I love the Song and I'm so happy she decided to make it into a music video.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM

:( yeah, is that real, the hair, or just washable? But still exited!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Thanks for posting these! I can't wait to watch it!!!! :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Allready tomorrow?

Both made my me

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:25 AM

omigod i actually cant wait!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM

at what time tomorrow?

So excited!!! She did such a good job performing this song!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM

it comes out tomorrow? wow they're uploading it like a day after they shot it? thats odd but nevertheless AWESOME

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Looks cool! :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I can't wait to watch the video! #soexcited.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I DID NOT KNOW IT CAME OUT 2MORROW!!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Not my fav song on the album.. :/ But exited!!
    Hope it's good :D

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Why did I think it came out on December 8th?

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:19 PM

pink hair, it's just omss!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:27 PM

TOMORROW? They shot it today! WOW! SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love You Tay

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM

OMG Another music vid? Yess!
    I SPOKE NOW on 6/25/11

Loving him was RED

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I don't think it comes out tomorrow, they still have the editing to do. Do you have a source?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Her hair looks really cool and edgy like that :-) Well, I'll always love her hair, but I do think it looks cool in those pictures:-D
    Peace, love, happiness- Broadway15

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Its not out yet...

I Love You Tay

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.