1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What do you think of people who make bullying?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:59 AM

This is an issue that makes me very sad. Just rebound this theme by having already suffered a lot from it. I wanted to help you, Swifties, to overcome what they did to me. I know you're nobody here in order to know about my life, just wanted to share this pain with you. Love ya.
Amora!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What do you think about people who practice bullying?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Is "practice bullying" even a word? o_O
    But yes, mean people are just plain mean. Sometimes it's worse to have someone ignore you or act like they're so much better than to have someone push you around. Feelings hurt more than bruises, I think. D:

Re: What do you think about people who practice bullying?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:05 AM

I'm sorry, I'm Brazilian and do not dominate the English language. haha
    Anyway, I agree with you, and thank you.
    Amora!

RE: What do you think of people who make bullying?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Well, i've been seeing a lot of stuff about bullying nowadays, and The Fine Brothers(a Youtube channel) have released a 'Teens React' video about the tragic incident of Amanda Todd. It saddens me to see such things happen on the internet and in the real world. I mean, what is the hate for? Why do people waste their time to bully when they could use that time to do other meaningful things?
    I would've used a joke on them about how they have no life, but then I think of gingers, and I love Ed Sheeran, so I don't.
    Haters/bullies are just people who have nothing better to do.
    Personally, I had my share of bullies, haters, ego-maniacs and betraying friends. I realize that there's one person you only need to count on to survive. And that is YOURSELF. I had to learn how to stand up for myself and for others who were bullied. One who has the strongest heart and soul always wins. I think those who get support also win. Those who bully are just cowards and do not deserve respect, so whatever they deserve, deserve. What they give is what they receive.

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Re: What do you think of people who make bullying?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I dont respect people like that, at all.

Re: What do you think of people who make bullying?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Sometimes you have to wonder what they've been through, that they would want to do such to others.

RE: What do you think of people who make bullying?

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Honestly the people who are bullying you are probably having problems of their own. Usually they just take their anger out on other people. Just stay strong and dont listen to anything they say. I have no respect for people who bully other people. I feel your pain because I was in your shoes before.