Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Liz Huett's 'Never Know'!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:56 AM

So how awesome is Liz Huett's new song 'Never Know'? You get a free download when you sign up to her website. We all remember Liz, right? Taylor's ex-backup singer? I'm sad she left but I'm happy she's becoming her own singer!! She's so incredible!

Lyrics!
I guess you never know, do you?
I guess sometimes the cards fool you.
You can bet all day long
But I guess you never know
You never know

Oooh oooh oooooooh

I guess I wanted to believe
That love is as long as the sea
And you’d come back to me like the tide
But I guess you never know
You never know

You never know but there’s something you can learn
You never know here with every page you turn
Never dreamed I’d have to let you go
But I guess you just never know

Oooh oooh oooooooh
Oooh oooh oooooooh

Cause we were like the sunrise
Yeah, I could see my whole life
A perfect little picture in your eyes
I guess you never know
You never know

You never know but there’s something you can learn
You never know here with every page you turn

Oooh oooh ooooooooh
Oooh oooh ooooooooh

You never know if it’s written in the stars
You never know if it’s gonna break your heart

Oooh oooh oooooooh

It’s crazy how life goes on
And now and then I catch myself singing your own song
I wonder if you think about me
I guess I’ll never know

Can't wait for her album !!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Liz Huett's 'Never Know'!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:07 AM

im starting to think its about Taylor!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:11 AM

I downlopaded it, haven't listened to it yet but I hope it's good! I mean, c'mon, it's Liz. She has a beautiful voice!! As Amos said in Journey To Fearless..

''Liz Huett is the goofy little sister with the voice of an angel...''
    Credit to Guppy1313

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:37 AM

Listening to it on repeat now :) It's amazing

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:07 AM

its so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:04 AM

how come she left??
    and yeah I think its about Taylor... I mean who wouldn't wanna talk (or write a song) about Taylor?? ;)
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:17 AM

love it

graphic made by Guppy1313

RE: Liz Huett's 'Never Know'!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:40 AM

How do you sign up on her website? I can't figure out how.
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you!

My Taylor Photo Collection~
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2275372#post_17956002

RE: Liz Huett's 'Never Know'!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I've heard it quite a while back, and I gotta tell you, she's amazing! I think Liz will be successful if she works as hard as Taylor. Hope she does!

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM

I'm so happy that Liz is finally getting to be accomplish her dream. She's been a backup singer for Taylor for so many years, and now things are finally happening for her. Her website is lovely, as is the song.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:04 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I'm so happy that Liz is finally getting to be accomplish her dream. She's been a backup singer for Taylor for so many years, and now things are finally happening for her. Her website is lovely, as is the song.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

^^^^I TOTALLY AGREE^^^^^
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I really love this song! It's amazing! I can't wait to see what else Liz has coming for us.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Her voice is so pure and beautiful. I love this song. I'm so proud of Liz! I

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I'm so proud and I love the song!

Swiftie forever and always.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Does anyone have a youtube link? Thanks! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:24 PM

PiecesIntoPlace13 wrote:
    Does anyone have a youtube link? Thanks! :)

Here :) I like it, it's so calming...

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:18 PM

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SONG.

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Hey guys my friend and I made a music video to Liz's song, and I would be wonderstruck if you watched it at the link below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9mL7xyYScw&feature=plcp
    http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/951/prettylittlemind2.png
    The fabulous grapic above is made by the wonderful Primafacie!

The amazing grapic above it made by the flawless

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM

it is so good :)
    credit to supermanflyaway

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:26 AM

I just stumbled across never know on youtube, such a good song

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.