1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help please!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Well I was walking my dogs with my friend. The guy she likes was at the park too! The first time I talked to him I was on the steps on the playground with my friend. Then he said aww how cute can I pet them? Of course I said yes! I untied them and I walked them over! Then all of his friends left and the guy me friend likes and the guy like were all alone! So we were leaving and he and the other guy said "Bye puppies" it was adorable! So after we left they left!

Then on friday I was at the park with my two friends and only the guy I like was there with his friends! He was tying his shoe while he was playing football, and i was chasing my one friend little sister and he was looking at me and he messed up tying his shoes then the other kid said don't you know how to tie your shoes? His reply was but look and pointed to me!!!!!! Then he kept staring at me!

Then I went somewhere one day and my friend was riding her scooter and he said to his friend do you know who I like? His friend said "no", then his friend asked does she live i the neighborhood, he said " yeah duh", then he said what color eyes his friend said he said "I don't know I never been up close" which he hasn't. then his friend said what color hair he said "a dark brown " which it is. Then his friend said how tall about up to my shoulders which I am. Then his friend said what grade 5th i think which I am. Then he said what is she like an outgoing personality which I don't know if I am what do you think! Sorry it was too long!
Do you think he is talking about me?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I need help, about this one guy!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM

First of all, AHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! And second, he's DEFINITELY talking about you!! You really need to talk to him!! Message me if you want some tips on what you should say to him =) I'm an expert at this stuff...

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:40 PM

hell yeah!who else!he pretty much described you!
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:04 PM

yes its u!!!
    CONGRTZ!!!!

go and talk to him bout normal things like maybe........
    "wanna help me pet my pet??"
    or something in a normal way!!

made by luckythirteen

[url=http://taylorswift.com/users/wonderstr

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Yeah! I think he was definitely talking about you!

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Thanks so much guys!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM

HELP! Please!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Can't believe I am going to do this! Bump! Pleas post I need your help! Please

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Bumpty bump bump!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Sad news he now has a girlfriend so everything is over what should i do?

[/papyrus]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Please help!

[/papyrus]