Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Divergent

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Possibly one of the greatest books ever written! If you haven't read it yet, I recommend going to a bookstore or the library and getting it because it's FLAWLESS. I'm getting Insurgent tomorrow (I hope) and I can't wait! Ohmygod, what do you think of Four/Tobias? Like, I love him so freaking much. Why can't he exist in real life? Ugh, what do you guys think of the series?

My life.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Divergent

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Ugh, they're amazing! Believe me, you will not regret reading them. You'll finish them so fast, even if you read slow. It's so amazing, and you'll probably fall in love with Four. I would also say to get both of them so that you don't have to wait in between like i did. DIVERGENT 2014!!!! Can't wait!

My life.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Who is it by?

I love you, Evann

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Veronica Roth.

My life.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I read Divergent over a year ago and oh my god. That book gave me so many feelings. I had to wait months for Insurgent to come out but if you think you like Divergent just wait until you read Insurgent.
    Book 3 Detergent doesn't come out for another year. :/ I can't wait for it to come out!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Ohmygod, tomorrow better go so fast so I can get to a bookstore and get Insurgent. Like, I died when I finished it this morning. Ugh, I can't wait. Too many feelings.

My life.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I read the first two books and yes they are amazing. I can't wait for the third one to come out.
    I really wish Tobias was a real person because he just seems so amazing. I want my bf to be just like him lol.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Ugh, if I had a boyfriend like Tobias, I'd like, never leave him. Why can't boys be more like fictional characters? I've found so many that I'm so in love with and then I realize that they aren't real I swear, they need to cast someone amazing as Tobias in the movie, or I'll cry.

My life.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I LOVE DIVERGENT!!!! I want insurgent for Christmas, fingers crossed:-D
    Peace, love, happiness- Broadway15

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I think my friend is gonna let me borrow her copy until I get my own. Ohmygod, I love her to death!! What faction do you think you guys would be in?

My life.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:31 PM

oh my swift, our lit teacher has this book for lit circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone loves it wanna read it so much! :)

from four cali swifties to y'all...
    long live Taylor Swift

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I've been thinking about reading this series over Christmas break when I finally have time. I really like dystopian books but I am so in love with the Hunger Games series I don't know how this series will compare.

RE: Divergent

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:45 AM

My friend got me it for my 13th birthday! I couldnt put it down and i went and bought Insurgent the next day because i finished it!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM

R3B3CC4 wrote:
    I've been thinking about reading this series over Christmas break when I finally have time. I really like dystopian books but I am so in love with the Hunger Games series I don't know how this series will compare.

I was beyond obsessed with THG, but I'm telling you, you'll absolutely love Divergent.

My life.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:27 PM

My friend was literally hugging my copy of insurgent today, and I swear, it was one of the greatest things ever

My life.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:42 PM

just squealed when i saw this thread BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!! ive been saving my copy of insurgent for a few months now im not even half way through also fourtris forever!

creds 2 madeofstarlight13 for the second graphic:)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Ugh, I finished today, and now there's a gaping hole in my heart. I need to marry Tobias. He's like, perfect. I can't believe the 11 days I've been reading Divergent and Insurgent and now it's all over. I feel like my life is over.

My life.

RE: Divergent

Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I ABSOULUTLEY LOVE DIVERGENT.
    I love the character of Tobias
    I am counting down the days until Allegiant (20)
    SO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE

Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I FINALLY finished reading 'Divergent' yesterday. I started it just before this summer but I was busy and forgot to read the whole time and I was so busy with school in June so I never ended up finishing it until now. I'm starting to read 'Insurgent' now. I wonder if I'll be able to read 'Allegiant' from the library at school around when it comes out in October, if they even get any, and if all the annoying kids don't take them all out as soon as they're in! I bet I'll have to wait to read it until later, because I wonder if the book stores will sell out of it.

Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Divergent!!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED for Allegiant. And, you don't know how many book characters I wish were real.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.