1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TaylorConnect grade list!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Their used to be another thred for this, but that user has not posted in a while, so i figured we should make a new one! and maybe get it stickied!

We can use this thred to talk to swifties in our grade about school stuff. and maybe see if any other swifties go to your school.

University/College

grade 12 Senior

grade 11 Junior

grade 10 Sophmore

grade 9 Freshmen

grade 8

grade 7

grade 6

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TaylorConnect grade list!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Grade 7

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I'm sorry but if anybody is in grade 2 or under, they should not be on this website.
    Atleast not without adult supervision...

I'm in college! :)
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM

xxbrookle wrote:
    I'm sorry but if anybody is in grade 2 or under, they should not be on this website.
    Atleast not without adult supervision...

I'm in college! :)
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

yeah maybe i should the lowest level. You even have to be 13 to sign up for TC

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:15 PM

O_O Im English...how do Grades work? :P Im in "Year" 9 - Dont know if that means anything to anyone :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM

University/College
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I'm in grade 10
    I was Fearless 09-04-09

I spoke now on 11-16-11 & 11-18-11

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:32 PM

You need to be 13 so....6th should be the lowest?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Year 12/Grade 11

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:49 PM

University :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Grade 5
    Love Love Love,
    - Luka

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM

grade 5!!!!!!!!!!

^foreverandalways13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    O_O Im English...how do Grades work? :P Im in "Year" 9 - Dont know if that means anything to anyone :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Im also in yr9 which is for students age 13 - 14. Can someone please explain how the grades work
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be fearless and speak now

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Grade 6 :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Yeahh.....how do the grades work? Like how old do you have to be to be in each grade??

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:01 PM

11th grade junior :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:23 PM

SwiftlyFearless; 1313TSwizzle13; 13SparklySwiftie13: So if year 9 is for 13-14 age group then you would be in 8th grade.
    Gr 12 is ages 17-18
    Gr 11 is ages 16-17
    Gr 10 is ages 15-16
    Gr 9 is ages 14-15
    Gr. 8 would be yr 9 ages 13-14
    Gr. 7 would be yr 8 ages 12-13
    Gr. 6 would be yr 7 ages 11-12
    Gr. 5 would be yr 6 ages 10-11

I'm in 8th grade :)

Vote

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Grade 10, sophomore :)
    Sparks flew October 26, 2011

^Made by carrieicecream
    [url=http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u575/carrieicecream/ScreenShot2012-11-18at127]http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u575/carrieicecream/ScreenShot2012-11-18at127[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM

University :)

RE: TaylorConnect grade list!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Ok guys, i will get working on this!