Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Transferring high schools

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Hello! My dad is transferring me to an high school in america. I wanted to know how are they like? Are they similar to japanese high schools? help xD
Konnichi wa! Name is Hikari Feel free to call me Rii if you want :3 I'm japanese and fell inlove with Taylor when i saw her in concert in Japan :D I also do covers!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Transferring high schools

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM

First,
    I'd love to go on a trip to Japan. Ohemgee. xD
    Second,
    I actually don't know what to say about American high schools, since I'm homeschooled and stuff.....
    But good luck!! -hugs- : D

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I dont live in America so I can help but I hope you have a great time and school year! :) Dont stress it! All the kids will love ya!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://i1271.photobucket.com/]http://i1271.photobucket.com/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I think American high schools can vary quite a bit and I also have no idea what your school in Japan is like.
    Thanks to all who voted for my Sony entry!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM

SFA13 wrote:
    I think American high schools can vary quite a bit and I also have no idea what your school in Japan is like.
    Thanks to all who voted for my Sony entry!!

^this
    i hope you'll like america! :D

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:34 AM

lol haha i been in america before and i seen a few of their schools. they look different.us any advice though? my new high school has ipads instead of textbooks. lmao
    Konnichi wa! Name is Hikari Feel free to call me Rii if you want :3 I'm japanese and fell inlove with Taylor when i saw her in concert in Japan :D I also do covers!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM

A lot of schools are different and I am not sure what Japenese high schools are like. But good luck at your new school! What state are you moving to?

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM

OrientalSwiftie wrote:
    lol haha i been in america before and i seen a few of their schools. they look different.us any advice though? my new high school has ipads instead of textbooks. lmao

oh the high school in my area uses textbooks, lucky! :D
    um advice.... be yourself? that sounds kinda corny :P

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:53 AM

OKAY, LETTING YOU KNOW I TRANSFERRED THIS YEARRRR.
    I was going to a high school out of my district and transferred to one inside of my district.

So basically my biggest advice for making friends is to find someone who is just sitting there alone and talk to them. If they think you're strange, whatever. Just keep the conversation going.
    And by the way, it's nothing like it is in the movies.
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:57 AM

i'm going to high school next year, and trust me the iPad thing is so much better than textbooks!! it is so much lighter, and you can high light, copy and paste and take notes on it!!! i love it, i'm sure you will be fine

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Actually I'm not so sure what Japanese high schools are like but I live in America and the school I go to is pretty big. It's really fun though. There is a lot of clubs like Red Cross, Leadership, Singing, Fashion, Dance, and Film to name a few. They give quite a bit of homework but not much. Well this is just my school, I'm not sure about the others but I hoped this helped!!! And good luck!
    alannahstarla

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM

american school they not bad but just be careful about the juddgemental people they can hurt you dont listen to anybody just be yourself im not sure what your old school wasl ike

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Try to join a club or two to try to find people who have similar interests. At my school, people love new kids and exchange students. Just try to talk to people. There will be someone who wants to be your friend. And once you have a friend or a few friends the rest isn't so bad.
    Message me if you want a graphic :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.