Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

what was the best dream you ever had.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I just had this dream last night but it was in a restaurant and Niall, harry, and zayn walked in. Ivwent up to harry and niall and asked if i could take a picture with they said yes and after the picture niall said i was the prettiest girl he ever met. then my dream ended.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: what was the best dream you ever had.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Taylor Swift walked into my room and sat on my bed and started talking to me like we were best friends!! Then it ended :/
    ????

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Best dream is when Taylor gave me a concert at my house

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:23 AM

I had two dreams in a row that I met Taylor Swift this summer :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I had a dream that I went to a Taylor concert, but went backstage before the show and saw Taylor on this random bed, so I sat on the bed and we talked for like, 2 hours, but then she had to go because the show was about to start.
    Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM

i can't choose!!!
    1. i was at a concert and taylor was sitting next to me and we became best friends ;)
    2. taylor randomly appeared at my house and i spend the whole entire day with her!!!! :D

credits to Brooker27 :D

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:19 AM

i had a dream that me taylor and selena were shopping and we ran into 1D and we all ate at cheesecake factory and then niall flirted with me and then me tay and sel went to tay's house played with meredith and baked cupcakes (i have REALLY LONG dreams)
    Cher! and 1D!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM

My dreams are long , usually. But, one day, I was in my favorite place in the world, the beach where I have a house near of, and suddenly I saw Taylor. I went insane. I asked her for an autograph and she was super super sweet, and told my I was cute, sweet and pretty and wished she could live in my country because it was amazingly beautiful. When I went home ( to my hometown) and my classes began again, there was a banner saying " Taylor Swift's Backing Vocal- do you want to be?". I almost fell on the ground and my legs started shaking. I simply HAD to try. Then, it was the day of my music class. And when I got into he room... Taylor was waiting for the whole choir to start to talk about the backing vocal thing, sitting on the piano. She watched to the class and called me ( I obviously panicked and was almost passing out) and 3 more friends of mine, including the girl with the most beautiful and amazing voice I've ever heard. All of my friends were telling me that I should be chosen because I was the one who loved and admired Taylor the most. Taylor choose White Horse for me to sing, and when I finished she said she was really looking for a sweet voice, and I was the perfect backing vocal because of my tipe of voice. A week later, I was flying to LA to sing with Taylor on TheX Factor. She and The Agency were on the airplane with me, but not Liz. Tay said she has to leave and that we were performing 2 songs tonight. When we arrived we changed our clothes and prepared to sing. I rehearsed a new song called Everything Has Changed. When we stepped on the stage, the crowd went totally wild. White fake snow started falling on the stage and there were huge trees in both sides of the stage. when the green leaves started to fall, Taylor came in. She was beautifully wearing an orange scarf, a blue jeans, orange Oxfords and a white t-shirt embroidered with flowers. She started to sing, and when she ended, she said "Now is the time for you to know what is sweet". I was wearing a simple purple dress and she called me. I walked towards her from the back of the stage, and she said " Please, sing one song with me." Then, we sang the acoustic version of State of Grace, and it was the best dream ever. I realized all of my dreams. And Oh My Swift. But there's only one thing: RED hadn't been released yet and I didn't even know about the songs and about the TheXFactor performance and about Liz. Anyway, it was magic.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together"

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I'd say but I can't remember half my dreams when I wake up in the morning

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM

TheCatLadyInREDLipstick wrote:
    i had a dream that me taylor and selena were shopping and we ran into 1D and we all ate at cheesecake factory and then niall flirted with me and then me tay and sel went to tay's house played with meredith and baked cupcakes (i have REALLY LONG dreams)
    Cher! and 1D!!

That is a FLAWLESS dream.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I had a dream, that me and Harry [Styles] were in the bakery he worked at, which is in Holmes Chapel. We got muffins(because I love muffins) and then bumped into Taylor Swift outside. We went back to Harry's house, and started talking a little, but then she left, in a Ferrari. It was strange, but surprisingly good.
    Daydreaming's for those who are creative enough to imagine situations~

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Well, my dream isn't a cool as hanging out with Taylor and One Direction, but it's a nice dream considering most of my dreams make me feel really tired and confused :-D So I was sitting on a couch with this guy I used to hang out with and talk to everyday last school year, and now we don't cause I went to a different school :-( I had a huge crush on him, and still can't seem to get over him. So anyways, we're sitting on a couch and he just puts his arm around me and we're just sitting there, and I feel happier than I have felt in months... Then he says something and an old woman comes in and starts yelling at us and I wake up :-p hahaha, but it was just so... peaceful.
    Peace, love, happiness- Broadway15

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:38 AM

I meet Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I got her to come give a concert in my little country (Serbia) and she GAVE ME A HUG and she was My FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM

This isn't the best dream that I have ever had, but its one of the most memorable. I once dreamed that I was at the K-Mart store in Knoxville and actually saw Kenny Chesney in there since that is where he is from. (smiles)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.