Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My paranormal encounter.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Okay, so I don't know if anybody's going to read this but oh well. Last night, I stayed at a mates house, before we went to bed she said "by the way, there's something creepy in my house" and at this point I was scared as, anyways I woke up in the 3 o'clock time frame (which if you've seen Paranormal Activity, that's when all the creepy stuff happens) and I could feel a fist pushing the strongest force I've ever felt into the middle of my back, my body was all tingly, and I couldn't move or speak AT ALL, it felt like something was holding me down, and every time I tried to move I heard someone or something say my name over and over again, at this point, I could've died. I finally got the strength to speak and I said "I'm *beeping* awake" then it felt like something had flown over me and all these feelings completely stopped. I then woke my friend up and told her she had to stay up with me. Scariest.Thing. Ever. Like ever.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: My paranormal encounter.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Wow.....that's creepy.....
    So don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks with things that shine- Taylor Swift

Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me and all your ever gonna be is mean, why you gotta be so mean? - Taylor Swift

BethSwiftieSmith

Re: My paranormal encounter.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Was sooo scaryyy

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:49 AM

I was like... Whoah.O_O

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I could've died

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Oh.... my..... Swift. CREEPY.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:59 AM

really ?? oh my gosh.........
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:08 AM

OMG. This just creeps me out....
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Took this from a website. So credit goes to the person who made it!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:24 AM

O_O

(Flawlessly made by Topaz!)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:27 AM

That's really creepy!!!
    ????

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:34 AM

That's so freaky. Nothing like that has ever happened to me luckily but I do watch a lot of horror movies. I would just die right there if that happened to me!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:58 AM

thats creepy.
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:42 AM

creepyyyy

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:52 AM

Creeeeeepppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:28 AM

thats cray cray XD
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Wow that's so creepy! However, I think I've read about something like this before! I'll see if I can find some info and post it later.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Okay this is gonna be a bunch of text but to me, this sounds pretty similar.

So, we are saying that OBEs may be a kind of dream. But, even
    so, they are extraordinary experiences. The great majority of
    people who have had OBEs say they are more real than dreams.
    Common aspects of the experience include being in an "out-of-
    body" body much like the physical one, feeling a sense of energy,
    feeling vibrations, and hearing strange loud noises (Gabbard &
    Twemlow, 1984). Sometimes a sensation of bodily paralysis
    precedes the OBE (Salley, 1982; Irwin, 1988; Muldoon &
    Carrington, 1974; Fox, 1962).

To the sleep researcher, these strange phenomena are
    remarkably reminiscent of another curious experience, called
    sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis occurs sometimes when a person
    is waking from or falling into REM sleep, the state in which most
    vivid dreams occur. During REM sleep, the muscles of the body,
    excluding the eye muscles and those responsible for circulation
    and respiration, are immobilized by orders from a nerve center in
    the lower brain. This prevents us from acting out our dreams.
    Occasionally, this paralysis turns on or remains active while the
    person's mind is fully awake.

Also, I read some people's experiences and they said they also felt alot of pressure and heard strange noises.
    Hope that kind of helped :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Whoooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaa O.O

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:51 PM

There is two explanation for that cause :

1) A ghost ( PRETA in Buddhist terminology, a low class invisible creature ) or
    2) A god ( DEVA in Buddhist terminology, a high class invisible creature ).

Both of this creatures do exists, and sometimes they try to interact with peoples or even intentionally to agitate them.

Thanks.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM

sounds creepy and doesnt sound like any residual spirit. (a spirit who doesnt know they have died and carry on there lives as if they were alive pritty much) You may have a deonic entity on your hands or a poltergist (a poltergist is a troublesome spirit.) your friend and you should do som reasearch on who used to live in the house and stuff, try comuniating with it too. put on a tape recorder or on your phone a voice recorder and ask questions, leave a pause for an answer, then ask another. You may feel weird doing it but you may get answers. JUST WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT USE A OUIJA BOARD IT OPENS A PORTAL UP FOR OTHER SPIRITS TO ENTER THE HOUSE AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR LETTING IN! (ouija board is one of those boards that have letters, numbers and stuff on it people use in movies and shows to comunicate with spirits. From research iv done they are highly dangerouse to use cheak to see if your friend has used one. It has weird spelling but its pronounced like wigi (we-g) board

made by 1.)TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways 2.)Brooker27 3.)SupermanFlyAway

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.